digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

xemnas's gun chamber cutscene [noentryexceptforspyminions]

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play
BANJO KA-FREAKING-ZOOIE
top minion tails
Vampire

HP: 1 MP: 7 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 9:41 pm   Reply with quote

[Xemnas and Altiax are near a large lazer pointing out the window of the castle labeled B.O.B]

Xemnas:here is the fine contraption our minions found is called B.O.B......Why? we do not know...all we know is that it was made to drain life energy..we have been using this to resurrect some of our members, like vexen for example...as he is our top scientist..we needed him to study this thing..he has modified it so it can also suck hearts..

Altaix:but won't we need to blast the whole dimension to get enough to resurrect an army, and that foolish mage will seek revenge obviously

vexen:don't worry, it will take him too long to get here so we have all the time in the world!

xemnas:indeed....without his castle or friend to help help him.......he'll well.....shall i say....burn?

all: muahahahahaha......MUAHAHAHAHAHA.......MUAHAHAHAHA....MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAhahahah!!!!
Megatropolis    
I see what you are doing.
Lord Vaati

HP: 99 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 9:49 pm   Reply with quote

Some shadows begin to move around the place some that are not nobodies nor heartless but were creatures of shadow they survived on magic to keep them alive.

"(So he thinks Vaati is alone too bad for them Vaati has others to help him.)" thought Shadows as he silently moved around in the shadows.
Dark World Shop of Magic    
BANJO KA-FREAKING-ZOOIE
top minion tails
Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 10:08 pm   Reply with quote

xemnas: okay...now for our test...let's blast the dark world's picori villages....they are ripe with heartsn of the many....[presses suck button and it blasts the area, turning everyone there into heartless or nobodies]
Megatropolis    
I see what you are doing.
Lord Vaati

HP: 99 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 10:27 pm   Reply with quote

top minion tails wrote:
xemnas: okay...now for our test...let's blast the dark world's picori villages....they are ripe with heartsn of the many....[presses suck button and it blasts the area, turning everyone there into heartless or nobodies]
"You fiends shall pay shadow beings attack and be sure to destroy the machine first!" yelled Shadows as he tried to reach the machine along with the other shadows.

(by the way the Minish live in the Light World, Vaati is the only Minish in the Dark World I had to make this clear.)
Dark World Shop of Magic    
BANJO KA-FREAKING-ZOOIE
top minion tails
Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 10:33 pm   Reply with quote

Vaati wrote:
top minion tails wrote:
"You fiends shall pay shadow beings attack and be sure to destroy the machine first!" yelled Shadows as he tried to reach the machine along with the other shadows.

(by the way the Minish live in the Light World, Vaati is the only Minish in the Dark World I had to make this clear.)
[security quickly rids of the shadow biengs and begin to search for shadows...cutscene ends]

ooc:yeah...i know...just being creative,ya know?
Megatropolis    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play