digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

The Halloween Party starting time.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Feedback
Sind
Vampire

HP: 90 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 9:31 am   Reply with quote

the stupid thing about the party was the time it started. It may have been early in America, but where I live it started too late! I only had like half an our before I had to go sleeping, and even worse, my dad needed the computer exactly at that time, so I had like 0 seconds to post there.

So please let the next party start earlier or make this halloween party last another day.

Super ShadowArticuno

HP: 99 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 6:37 pm   Reply with quote

Sind wrote:
the stupid thing about the party was the time it started. It may have been early in America, but where I live it started too late! I only had like half an our before I had to go sleeping, and even worse, my dad needed the computer exactly at that time, so I had like 0 seconds to post there.

So please let the next party start earlier or make this halloween party last another day.

That party sucked. I lost 570 coins reviving.
A Bucket of Stuff    
Sind
Vampire

HP: 90 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 8:53 am   Reply with quote

ShadowArticuno wrote:
Sind wrote:

That party sucked. I lost 570 coins reviving.

yea, I know, but I'm telling this so the next parties can start earlier!

oar
Super Maiq the Liar

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 9:37 am   Reply with quote

The blame for wasting money goes to the user, not the forum. Wink
Tamriellic Titles    
Mariofan9

HP: 50 MP: 10 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 10:01 am   Reply with quote

That happened to me, too.
It's too bad that I'm eight hours ahead of America, so that I didn't have so much time to enjoy the party...
Shop of Identities    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Feedback