digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

The Final Message

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Party Forum
Strawberry-san
Celeste Dimentia

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 2:19 am   Reply with quote

LINK: /SAW-III-OST

"Hello, Digibutt. If you are hearing this, then you have reached Dancing Mario in the hidden chamber, and freed him... resulting in his kidnapping soon after. He is now locked away, with a limited supply of air... and my apprentice continues to roam Digibutt, setting the stage for our next game. The rules were laid down at the beginning... you were warned. Four walls build my home... the place I dwell in now is a secret place, and if you want to stop me for good, you'll have to put together the pieces yourself. If you had left Dancing Mario alone, you would have found the key to constructing those four walls. His life, was in your hands. Yet one life was taken in his stead..."

*FLASHBACK*

"The key to your survival lies in the palm of your hand..."

"Can you make the right choice, and save yourself?"

"Each piece contains a clue..."

"Someone at your side can be fatal, or a blessing."

"HIS LIFE IS IN YOUR HANDS."

"FOUR WALLS BUILD A HOME."

"BY DEATH, SALVATION. THROUGH LIFE, ONE MORE IS TAKEN."

*Dancing Mario... is strapped to a chair, bound at his arms and feet, with a red gag across his mouth*

Mmmf... MMMF!!!

*voice is muffled*

Why... am I being held here...

Turn back... this room is dangerous.

It's a trap!

*Ivan runs in and opens eyes* I've found him! *aims gold desert eagle carefully and shoots off Dancing Mario's bonds*

*Dancing Mario tumbles forward, gasping and pulling off the gag and tathered restraints*

Hoo... thank you! But the timer... I'm not sure what's gonna happen when it reaches zero...

40:00,

20:00,

10:00,

ZERO...

*Dancing Mario is leaving the chamber, when suddenly a cloaked figure springs from the shadows, dragging him away*

"All along, the clock was ticking. If Dancing Mario had still been in his bindings when the timer ran out, the way forward would have been revealed... soon leading to the true salvation of his life, and that of countless others. You failed your Final Test."

(Somewhere far away, even now, Dancing Mario is locked up in a small cell, trapped within and crying desperately for help)

"Yet you need not fear... for I am forgiving. This is not over... the games have just begun."

TO BE CONTINUED...
Dimension D    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Party Forum