digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

MY FANFIC

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Creations

?
gude
100%
 100%  [ 4 ]
badd
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

He's that guy.
Merlink

HP: 10 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 6:00 pm   Reply with quote

I think I will try writing a fanfic. just to see if it works out.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . Inverts; prologue
Long ago, before even the first goomba had been stomped, the first enemy created, and the first 1up found, there were realms of darkness. Each was linked to each other with some kind of portal. A portal was placed at the corner of a realm. Each portal possessed great power that continued to multiply. Eventually the energy became too great. When this happened, it would release all its energy. This means that beams much like lightning would emerge and strike in a random direction. A lightning strike could tweak a realm, or even create a new one. The first known strike was in the ancient realm known as Spacewar. This filled the previously empty realm with enemies, players, and weapons. This realm is now in ruin.

Eventually, a strike formed what is called the Marioverse. It was at first a room with a giant monkey and an Italian plumber. It also had a hot babe named Pauline. This realm grew and expanded better than any other. The toads were the only ones in the realm who knew about the portals. The humans came in through portals that had been found lodged in warp pipes. The humans thought the pipes were magic, and the toads never told the truth. In fact, the toads sometimes never told their children about the portals. Soon it was only a myth to them.

Every strike either created a new game or a new realm entirely. Sometimes things would go wrong: for example, the Shroobs traveling or a hyperactive bullet bill. When this happened, the strike would bend, and not created a new game, but instead do strange things. In this story you will learn what happens when a strike fails. That is all to say for now, but see later; more is to come.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Inverts; Chapter 1
Tod looks out the window. Any toad would that this is a FINE day for a mushroom picnic. The sky is blue, the birdos are chirping, and the goombas are smart enough NOT to go outside today; perfect. Tod grabbed his picnic shell. He walked over to the cupboard to grab a box of mushrooms. He carefully placed them one by one in the shell. “This is going to be a fine picnic. Now I need to make sure BowWow stays on the leash.”

He walked outside and checked his chomp’s chain. Yup! Nice and secure. Tod thought about where he was going to go. He decided to have a picnic near Peach’s waterfall. It was a good half-mile away, so he knew it was going to take a little while to get there. He began walking peacefully when—

“it sank.” Shut up Mama Luigi!

“make me” Throws a koopa shell at ML.

“ow…” ha!

Sorry about that, a little spam was involved. Anyway, he began walking peacefully when: lightning strikes! It struck about what looked like a quarter of a mile away, out of nowhere, now clouds or anything. It was weird. The lightning was green. Tod ran closer. He had made it to the lake and he noticed that out on the lake somewhere, Mario Land was smoking. It had struck Mario's castle.

“Mario, Mario! Somebody, help! Mario Land has been struck by lightning!” Tod exclaimed.

Tod is not a very good swimmer, so he had to find help. Luckily, he was at the castle, so he didn’t have to go very far. They sent a rescue crew on a boat as fast as they could. Tod didn’t see any action for the rest of the day.

Tod saw in the news the next morning that Mario was fine, but he had a strange multicolored aura around him….

In some wasted realm, a castle appeared at the strike of lightning. A twisted figure emerged from the castle, in cyan shirt & hat, red-orange overalls, to find himself alone in an endless plane of darkness.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Inverts; Chapter 2Invermario emerged from his distorted castle to see: nothing. Nothing at all. No sky, no ground, NOTHING. Invermario is an invert of Mario. He doesn’t remember anything but the lightning. All he knows is that he has no idea where he is, and he’s NOT Mario.
He felt around for the ground, and although he saw nothing, he felt a floor. It was completely flat and so smooth he could slip on it. “Where am I? Am I alone?” He said aloud.
“Hello? Is anybody there? ANYBODY?” He tried calling out.
He waited and heard no reply. He had to think: Where was he and WHO was he? He could be here forever, or for a few minutes. He would never know. He thought about the lightning, trying to remember ANYTHING. He was in a castle, right. The castle had come too, but not in the same shape…. There was light coming from outside. This world didn’t have light. It had nothing. He waited and waited for something to happen, but in vain.
He could see nothing. He could hear nothing but his unnatural voice calling. He wished something would happen. He wished he could at least remember something. Suddenly, he briefly saw a flash of… green and purple. Perhaps there is hope after all?

Last edited by Merlink on Sat Sep 29, 2007 8:09 pm; edited 7 times in total
Merland    
I AM TAYL
Mona

HP: 85 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 6:20 pm   Reply with quote

Sounds epic. :3
Cashplx Land!    
He's that guy.
Merlink

HP: 10 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 8:04 pm   Reply with quote

new chapter = bump
Merland    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Creations