digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Origins shrouded in Twilight [Semi-Private]

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play
Token Nazi?
Zelnor

HP: 10 MP: 7 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 11:11 am   Reply with quote

It wasn’t a world in which Zelnor wasn’t afloat, barely clinging to the edge of consciousness. He was badly injured – gashed, bruised and bleeding open wounds were scattered all over his body, his breath was raspy and short. And how he got into this not-place was a mystery to him, too.

Suddenly, his memories untangled. He had been fighting his worst enemy. Had been so close this time… So close to wake up from that nightmare.

And he had lost.

Lost…

To himself.

It was a sickly sarcastic thing that his fathers heritage killed him and his mothers’ kept him alive, each time anew, a spinning circle, and that he always came tantalizingly close to finally breaking it. But this was not the time to point the finger… It was how he was, how he’d always been, and his father’s heritage had done him more good then not.

It also had done others more bad then not.

Still afloat within the pocket in space, kept up by magic, the runes of his tattered ad ripped cloak that were still working slowly began to glow as Zelnor sank into a deep trance, his body unleashing magic to remedy his injuries. But something was wrong…

And then he remembered.

The ruby. The jewel on his forehead, his main mean of storing magical power, next to the runes, who also spun the raw energy into spells, has been cracked by his opponents final attack – an enormous blow of brutal force. And with the gem, not only did his magic reserve almost completely drain, his magic literally cracked.

Hanging limply in the force field, Zelnor managed a small chuckle as the energy flowed out of and around him and the spells slowly spiralled out of control. Before he sank into the sanctuary of his own mind, he felt how the magic drew in other, energy tendrils creeping across the universe and snatching others’ minds, brutally whirling them into his own mental vortex, leading them into an involuntary ride through his innermost memories.
Twilit Mall: Zelnor Mart    
squirps
Super Saturos
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 4:00 pm   Reply with quote

So did anyone join this?
If not I will.
Golden Mart    
Token Nazi?
Zelnor

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 12:41 pm   Reply with quote

I'd like the people to make a short intro post in novel style which explains how they stumble into the whole mess, and if I think their style of writing is good for the RP and will keep it alive, they can come in. I'd need sample piece... But to be fair, I have to say I have high standarts.
THIS HAS A CHARACTER LIMI
Super Black Twilight

HP: 99 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 7:55 pm   Reply with quote

SOOO joining.

Meditation Room, Twi's House, Digibutter, The Bitlands

Twi, who called himself a Twilight Master-in training, was simply meditating to try and improve the connection between his bodily self and his Twilight Soul, AKA meditating to try and get a better bond between him and his powers. At the time, he was trying to detect energy comming from other areas. This always failed...or so it seemed. Today he found one. Now, focus on it, Twi...he thought to himself. He did so, and...

...got knocked out from the force, and disapeared into black particles...
The Dark Hero Shop    
Paper Peach

HP: 14 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 10:41 pm   Reply with quote

The quiet patter of the rain evoked tranquility in the quite place Paper Peach was sitting. Here in a quite hidden corner by the window, she sat reading. As she read, the images of the wars flooded through her mind, seeming to want to draw her into the book forever. A mental tug pulled her away suddenly, leaving her slightly dazed for a second. The tug came again, but this time harder.

Crap Paper Peach was not a person to be that good at magic. She concentrated at resisting the mental pull, but the more she fought, the harder it pulled. For several minutes she sat in the quite corner, fighting an unknown enemy. Finally the feeling overcame her, and she disapeared in swirl of black rectangles....
Paper Peach's Shop    
Token Nazi?
Zelnor

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 1:31 pm   Reply with quote

A jumbled flash of color...
A feeling of fall...
Weakness.

And everything came to a stop.

Like a painting slowly put into light the landscape formed itself in front of the kidnapped travellers eyes as they materialized in Zelnors' memory. The Twilight magician himself was nowhere to be seen and the landscape... Wasn't really a landscape. They sky was a dark, red-brown shade looking gloomy and dangerous. The land itself didn't have much color, either.

Looking around, the Travellers saw that they were standing on top of a steep clif overlookign the land in front of it. But the most mysterios thing were the black rectangles floating everywhere, entering and exiting existance seemingly random, joining and breaking apart.

On the cliff, at the very top of of it, a dark figure, clad in black, was afloat in midair, legs crossed, not touching the ground.
As he leaned back, seemingly not noticing the kidnappeds arrival, the hood of his robe slung back to reveal reddish gray hair and dark skin. Something odd was about him.. His neck seemed kind of elongated.

((I know you people are reliable RPers, so I'll make an exception with the intros. I just want to introduce some backstory here... I think Zelnors' not gonna be in much. Sorry, PP, but your prince is in another memory. But I'll have some fighting scenes coming up, too... Who knows what lurkes in Zelnors' mind ? ))
I don't have a title.
Gold Prognosticus

HP: 100 MP: 1 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 3:04 pm   Reply with quote

Intro:

Matt sat in his room, eyes closed.

The thoughts had come a few minutes ago. Thoughts of war and peace, life and death ... it was tearing him apart.

His own memories joined the chaos. Snippets of his life, names that were ripped from his head; Gold Prognosticus, Hunter X, Matt.

Matt. Was that his name? Everything was a blur. Forces pulled and pushed, came and went...

Matt tried his best to hold back the darkness, when it entered his mind.

A single being, solid among the whirling madness.

It pulled him forward, he was unable to resist.

His body dissolved into nothing.

Me join?
Gold Prognosticus' Golden Shop    
Token Nazi?
Zelnor

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 9:49 am   Reply with quote

((GP, You're in.))

The man floating on the cliff was suddenly engulsfed in a... dark shine, a glow neither bright or dark... And he began to speak. "From the abyss no man has entered and left before, he shall return.. Bring fire and destruction upon both light and darkness... A lad, born to the union of both... Shall go, onto forbidden paths, shall dwell in light and darkness... Shall face the evil beast at last... Shall suffer, but shall hope... Shall be shunned, but shall be loved..."

The glow left, and, loosing his balace, the man collapsed on the floor. As he raised himself up again, there was a shimmer in the air next to him... A glowing sphere, and in it a humanoid silhouette in a... torn cloak... But before it could be seen, it vanished, the man not noticing.

As he stood slowly up, panting and covered in sweat, it became clear that he was no human.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play