digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

World of Smash.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play
Flavio
Vampire

HP: 4 MP: 7 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 12:03 am   Reply with quote

"This is mankind's first sin. Man created swords to kill, and was in turn
killed by swords. Don't you see? Man has always sought ways to achieve death."
-Adam, Trauma Center

"I'm sure you've heard stories of peace, and tranquility. Stories of good defeating evil, stories where light is spread through out the world. However, these are just stories. Since creation, mankind has killed each other out of greed, and anger. Every step you take, though you think the ground is clean, it was once soaked with blood. There's no such thing as peace. Nor is there really things such as good and evil. Different men share different opinions, all warriors fight with some kind of reason, and through there eyes, they must be good, and those who appose them are evil. Same vice-versa."

"In this world however, things are different. Men fought purely out of entertainment. They killed for joy, they laughed at each other as they fell to the ground, never to rise again. Why was it like this? Because, that is what their God told them to do. They had no will of their own, they were nothing more than puppets of a greater being."

"Soon, the deity grew bored of the world. It sought for a new form of entertainment. It used the powers of infinitive space, and gathered several Dimensions, and fused them into one. A new world for him to control. However, unknowing to the deity, these beings existed with more purpose than simply to fight. They had their own laws, their own Gods, their own philosophies. It wasn't prepared for what would happen, when the worlds met..."

Well, that's just a crappy intro Flavio made for this RP. It's a Super Smash Bros. Rp (incase you didn't notice). However, it's a little different than the other ones you might of seen. This isn't just Nintendo characters fighting each other. This. Is. Sparta!

Err, not really. The world in this RP is a combination of many other video game worlds (not necessarily just Nintendo). Rather than using a character from a game, you create your own character using races and creatures from other games. The real characters will appear in the RP, just not as your character.

Before you start, you have to pm Flavio a basic "profile" of your character. Including Name, Race, what game universe it's from, ect.

Flavio'll start the RP after enough people join.
R!T!E!M! A store of pure win    
Drgn Quest n Mother 3 fan
Super Zatch
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 10:44 pm   Reply with quote

OOoh! A Smash RP! Sounds fun! Mind if I join? I've never done this before, so sorry if I don't know what I'm doing. I'll PM you my stuff later.
Zatch's Schweet Store!    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play