digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Hi-TEKTEKnichaaaaaaaaaaal!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Creations
I AM TAYL
Mona

HP: 85 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 8:12 pm   Reply with quote

Lolwut pun.

But yeah, I guess I'mma jumping on the bandwagon. Neutral

Here we have Archan, from Puyo Puyo~n. LOOK IT UP. -shot- Yeah, I dunno much about her, but she's really short...and always looks depressed. Neutral

Yay Arle~ My favorite heroine; from the Puyo Puyo and Madou Monogatari series. ^^ They lacked a cape without a collar, and they didn't have her kind of hair...or a headdress for that matter. But, it didn't turn out too bad...

Lol. This is a personified version of Bratty Catty; a character from NutrinoPets. She's basically a bratty little cat...ty. :3

In my Mario fanfics; Queen Cenedra is the ruler of Subcon, after Wart was overthrown. However; none of the Subcons, with the exception of Feya, have ever really SEEN her...So yeah. She's a Mario FC.

Chiko~ Chiko is the Native American-styled girl in Puyo Puyo~n. For some reason, Schezo likes to be mean to her. D: I don't know exactly why...or what he threatend her with, because the cutscenes were in Japanese. Neutral

Here we have Draco-Centauros; Arle Nadja's self-proclaimed greatest rival. They didn't have the right horns, so I had to add them on in MSPaint. XD

Subcons are fairies that live in the Dream Realm of Subcon, as seen in Super Mario Bros 2. There are only a few females though; Feya being one of them. However, Queen Cenedra has granted her the ability to turn partially human; this way she can assist elsewhere in Plit. Twink is madly in love with her, but Feya doesn't seem to feel the same way. Lol. So yeah, another FC.

PH33R THE MOE ANTHROPOMORHPISED INTERNET BROWSER! Yus, Firefox-ko has been Tek'd! Lolwut?

COVER YOUR EARS! D: Harpy is an angel from Puyo Puyo...but she REALLY sucks at singing. Tehy didn't have the right hair color; so I just used magenta or wha'ever instead of light pink. Neutral

Bleh. They only had black maid outfits. D: There weren't even any brooms! ;~; But anyways; this is Kikimora from Puyo Puyo. The obsessive-compulsive maid we all love~ <D

Finally; I am has an OC! Racine is her name; it means sandy in French. At least, that's what the French teacher told us. Neutral But anyways; Racine is known as the IRL me, as so you'll see in all of those RPs that feature humans. ^^ -cough-whendigibutterbecomesreality-cough-

Rulue tiem~ Yup, here she is! The person who hates Arle the most! Turns out she has magic unlike what I had heard before; but they're really weak. Lolphale. Anyways, this is more based off of her appearance in Puyo Puyo Da~!, which is like DDR mixed with Puyo Puyo. O_o

Seriri took FOREVER to make. I kept trying to find out how to make sure I could keep her as a mermaid, but I phaled. D: So yeah; she looks way different. But anyways; Seriri is the paranoid mermaid in Puyo Puyo that Suketoudara is in love with. ^^;

MOAR INTERWEBZ? Yup, Thunderbird-tan has been Tek'd alongside Firefox-ko! Anyways, I was originally making Starlight, but I found the Angelic Headband, THEN IT ALL CHANGED. -shot-

Last one! This is Witch from Puyo Puyo. Yes, while when I used her she wore green, but that was only in Puyo Puyo~n. all of her other appearences were in blue. ^^;

Yup, that's it for now. You can expect perhaps Mona, Koyuki, Ashley, Starlight, and maybe someone else~

Yeah, I only made girls, because I rarely use male Alts anyways, soooo...

Neutral
Cashplx Land!    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Creations