digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

It has been two years...
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> General Discussion
oar
Super Maiq the Liar

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 6:36 pm   Reply with quote

((This thread has drama and stuff. rawrskey, ye be warned.))

It has been exactly two years since I last spoke to the first girl I fell in love with. Before I begin telling the tale, I will let you know, yes it was an internet thing.

The first time I met her was over 5 years ago. A short while after my brother released the first version of his game, which at the time was caled either Builders Unlimited or Builders Ultimate. The game was very buggy, and some people, when they logged in, wouldn't appear on the map(blackscreened). So the starting staff's main job was pretty much summoning these people so they could play. The first time she played, she was one of the bugged ones I helped, and she quickly became a friend. Eventually, a few weeks later, I got into the habit of role-playing on the game, and created a mockup of Halo's Pillar of Autumn on a seperate map for a space RP. Now, a bit off the topic, but the main people in this RP were all of my best friends online. Not sure if this fact is needed or necessary, but whatever.

So when there were only a few of us on, we would just build stuff and chat with eachother, and I cant remember how or why, but I became very trusting of Neo-Sora(this was her keyname). During the slump periods of the RP, she would listen to what's troubling me and help me in any way she could. She didn't laugh when I told her I had a bad dream or something, she wasn't demanding anything in return for her help, ashe didn't mind talking about pretty much anything, she was just...kind like that. She did so much for me and I had nothing really to repay her with. Eventually, I began to feel strongly for her. Even though I, at the time, didn't believe in online relationships, I was beginning to think that I was in love. Then I made one of the stupidest moves I think I've made in my life. I almost immediatly told her, and she rejected me, then began going out with someone else a few days later. I was simply heartbroken, and basically had the image of it stuck in my head most of the times, even in school. I could not bring myself to work in school, and my like basically secluded to videogames and videogames alone. I began hiding how I felt to everyone. To put it simply, I eased out of existance in everyones mind by never talking. I simply slid into invisibility among my class, and so slid my grades, as I had no motive to work. Time passed, and I only occasionally talked to Neo-Sora, if not coldly. Eventually, she began to only appear on average once a month, and I began to feel regret for acting coldly towards her. Then she vanished.

It was about 8 months later when she re-appeared. Late September, I was 15. I had long given up my old feelings for her, when she reappeared, by chance, in another game I played: My Life as a Spy. To summarize the game, you did spy things, boobytrapped enemy bases, attacked other spies, delivered secret documents, stole secret documents, and disguised yourself to hack base devices. Another ironic fact about her return is that she happened to join the Black Agency, which I had already worked for. So we began to talk, and before I knew it, we were once again fast friends. I took her under my wing in the game(I was a rank 20 Spy, the highest rank which you need a subscription for) and began to help her out whenever she needed it. We had our own radio channel set up, even, so we could privately talk to eachother when we needed help or anything else. We soon began doing everything together in the game; raiding the other agencies, stealing documents, and the like. She and I were different than we were about a year before, there was a different kind of connection that I felt between us.

Eventually, I secretly fell in love with her again, and began to work solely for her benefit.(I was already max rank, and had 100-quality weapons) I bought her new equipment whenever I found something better than what I got her before, I gifted her with some very powerful traps sometimes, I let her borrow my 100quality disguises, and I even came to save her on multiple occasions, one time when her escape from the Green Base was blocked(I blew up a wall to spring her), and a few times when she was under attack by the White spies. I even waited for 2 hours in an enemy base to get an item she needed for a mission(At least she was talking to me via the radio, so I wasn't bored). So, it was the week before thanksgiving, and she wasn't on that day. Someone in the game began to offer a subscription for 5,000 training points, so I got to work. That weekend, I got on the game around 6 in the morning, and gathered the 5.5k TP by noon by nonstop document running(there is a 10% charge for making Training Papers). That time it was just me and some low-class spies in the game. Then, by a work of magic, the game crashed, and those points went down the shitter. I wanted to make it a surprise for her tomorrow, so I kept it a secret when she got on. I spent the next 8 hours re-getting those 5,500 points, took longer because of those damn white spies and their Draining powers. So I got the points and waited for the next day, to give them to her to use for a subscription. The next day, she never got on. The same for the next day, and the day after. I checked back into the game everyday for the next two weeks...(I guess this paragraph should show you a form of devotion, or obsession)

...after two weeks, I quit the game, and just waited to see if she would appear on BYOND again.

...and I never checked the game again until last November...

...and I finally gave up on seeing her again sometime in late March this year.

So now you all know about my occasional reference to something from 5 years ago is, it is when I originally cared for someone. It took a while to work up the nerve to tell everyone this, too.

I'm going to go sit down for a while now...I feel awful...
Tamriellic Titles    
I AM TAYL
Mona

HP: 85 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 6:46 pm   Reply with quote

Whoa.

Sorry to hear that. D:

[/lameattemptatcomforting]
Cashplx Land!    
ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWA
Francine

HP: 78 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 6:50 pm   Reply with quote

Your ordeal lasted a much longer time than mine, spread out over years instead of a few months. But I can still relate very well to what you're saying. I give my condolences, and offer any kind of support.
The Shop on a Hill    
The Embodiment of Awesome
Bowser Jr.
Vampire

HP: 55 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 6:50 pm   Reply with quote

Bwa ha ha ha ha! You morons and your internet dating! The thign that I don't trust about even talknig to another loser on the Losernets is that they could be someone that you do nto expect, morons. For all you know, loser, she could have been an online predator! NEVER trust internet relationships, loser. If you wanna date someone, date someone that you can actually see!! What's the point in Internet Dating? You just wreck your own life by paying too much attention to some loser who you would probably never see in the real world, loser. Take my advice, loser.
Bowser Jr. Itemz!    
I AM TAYL
Mona

HP: 85 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 6:54 pm   Reply with quote

Bowser Jr. wrote:
Bwa ha ha ha ha! You morons and your internet dating! The thign that I don't trust about even talknig to another loser on the Losernets is that they could be someone that you do nto expect, morons. For all you know, loser, she could have been an online predator! NEVER trust internet relationships, loser. If you wanna date someone, date someone that you can actually see!! What's the point in Internet Dating? You just wreck your own life by paying too much attention to some loser who you would probably never see in the real world, loser. Take my advice, loser.

7 losers.

NEW RECORD.
Cashplx Land!    
Simsmagic
Aggrieved
Vampire

HP: 28 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 6:58 pm   Reply with quote

Bowser Jr. wrote:

It makes me wonder how Bowser Jr. can offer advise and insult you at the same time...
Gorgeon's Weapons Shop    
OH GOD
Manpersonguything
Werewolf

HP: 100 MP: 8 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 7:05 pm   Reply with quote

Sorry bout that man. I never have gotten into a relationship at all with a girl.
TWEWY Pins    
YoshiAngemon
Sammer Guy Pizza Cat

HP: 100 MP: 8 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 8:49 pm   Reply with quote

simsmagic wrote:
It makes me wonder how Bowser Jr. can offer advise and insult you at the same time...

Maybe he's as multifaceted as Kim Possible, but in a weird way!

Eh, wot
Super Slim
Vampire

HP: 20 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 9:14 pm   Reply with quote

Deep...very deep.You are very brave to confess your love for others,(something I can not do,sadly... Sad ).But hey!Look at the bright side!Maybe she is on Digibutter right now...you might still have a chance! Smile
Toad Town Shop    
YagamiMirror
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 10:34 pm   Reply with quote

Wow, it was pretty brave of you to confess it.

Bowser Jr.'s Insult/Advice thingy is partially right.
Andy's Shack    
Larry Koopa
Sam

HP: 35 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 11:07 pm   Reply with quote

meh. your story is said, I feel your pain. but mne is much worst. and it is kinda like yours... I never saw here ever again. neither did I ever see my beloved friends.....Sad but dont complain to the internet, there stupid when it comes to your problems. thats why I will never explain what happened to me... maybe I will though.. one day..
Koop    
Larry Koopa
Sam

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 11:09 pm   Reply with quote

oh yeah, and mine was much more sad. because she was a IRL friend.. not online.
Koop    
ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWA
Francine

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 11:19 pm   Reply with quote

Altair wrote:

Misery is a competition now? You're trying to be M'Aiq and me?
The Shop on a Hill    
Larry Koopa
Sam

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 11:21 pm   Reply with quote

Francine wrote:
Altair wrote:

WTF? what do you mean Im trying to be "YOU AND MAIQ"? your not the only people on earth with feelings and problems. and who said it was a damn competition... dear jesus.. Rolling Eyes
Koop    
ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWA
Francine

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 11:25 pm   Reply with quote

Altair wrote:
Francine wrote:
Altair wrote:

WTF? what do you mean Im trying to be "YOU AND MAIQ"? your not the only people on earth with feelings and problems. and who said it was a damn competition... dear jesus.. Rolling Eyes

You keep on saying yours is worse. It just so happens that it was in both mine and M'Aiq's threads that you keep on saying that you went through worse, almost trying to take others' pity.
The Shop on a Hill    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> General Discussion