digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Digibutter needs some strick talking to (2)
Goto page 1, 2  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> General Discussion
ERECTIN' A DICK
Miku Hatsune
Vampire

HP: 5 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 2:04 pm   Reply with quote

Ok folks, listen up.

If things keep up like this, then Digibutter.nerr.biz will be deader than shit. And I don't that lightly. Look people, if your in a pissy mood, thats ok, but don't come on to Digibutter and flame and spam it out to the world (not a direct comment to Fireice, but to everyone). If you want to spam, don't grip about it or do it, cause we all know that won't make things better, it'll only make even more of a hell hole. If you want digibutter to become screwed up than carry on with what your doing. If thats what you all want, then keep screwing up Digibutter It used to be awsome, but lately Digibutter sucks. And Its not because Francis hasn't been doing any updates. I mean come on, theres a life out there besides the digital world. Its because of the memebers! Digibutter means a lot to all of us, weather your Plastic Mario, Bowser Jr., LB, Mama Luigi and other members or not. You get addicted to Digibutter, and everything that happens here sticks with you the rest of your lifes! If you want your Digibutter.nerr.biz experience to suck, then ignore this and live a hateful, crappy, suckish life, and shove it. However, if you want your Digibutter.nerr.biz experience to be a nice one then read this and love it, and stick to it. Other wise, Digibutter will cease to excise as a good comunity.

Either way, I want my Digibutter experience to be nice.

Edit: And quite crying about RPOT to be deleted, because its not your choice to decide that. (Flavio)

And also, don't get mad at someone just because they don't like something you do or vice-versa, because thats another prime example of flaming and being an asshole.

And something else if your gonna start a flame war, make sure the person you started it with has an actual flame.

Last edited by Miku Hatsune on Thu Nov 22, 2007 2:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anime and Image Shop    
Paper Peach

HP: 14 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 2:10 pm   Reply with quote

Attention whore.

YOU ONLY NEED TO POST YOUR IDEA ONCE!!!!! NOT 4 TIMES!
Paper Peach's Shop    
Larry Koopa
Sam

HP: 35 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 2:13 pm   Reply with quote

Paper Peach wrote:
Attention whore.

YOU ONLY NEED TO POST YOUR IDEA ONCE!!!!! NOT 4 TIMES!
Koop    
Para

HP: 99 MP: 6 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 2:21 pm   Reply with quote

He reposted it because a bunch of immature users kept trying to turn the topic into a massive flame war, and so far, you two aren't helping much.

ERECTIN' A DICK
Miku Hatsune
Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 2:49 pm   Reply with quote

Dark Paratroopa wrote:
He reposted it because a bunch of immature users kept trying to turn the topic into a massive flame war, and so far, you two aren't helping much.
Finnally, someone else who agrees.
Anime and Image Shop    
Token Nazi?
Zelnor

HP: 10 MP: 7 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 2:55 pm   Reply with quote

Sadly, I have to agree with Dark Paratroopa.

So this time, this is serious business.
Twilit Mall: Zelnor Mart    
darkzero
Rusty Shackleford
Vampire

HP: 1 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 3:25 pm   Reply with quote

So, you think it'll be deader than This?

That site has more inactive members than this site, AND only 15 people get on everyday.
darkzero's Bargain shop    
The Dharma Initiative
seco10

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 4:07 pm   Reply with quote

Petey Piranha wrote:
Ok folks, listen up.

If things keep up like this, then Digibutter.nerr.biz will be deader than shit. And I don't that lightly. Look people, if your in a pissy mood, thats ok, but don't come on to Digibutter and flame and spam it out to the world (not a direct comment to Fireice, but to everyone). If you want to spam, don't grip about it or do it, cause we all know that won't make things better, it'll only make even more of a hell hole. If you want digibutter to become screwed up than carry on with what your doing. If thats what you all want, then keep screwing up Digibutter It used to be awsome, but lately Digibutter sucks. And Its not because Francis hasn't been doing any updates. I mean come on, theres a life out there besides the digital world. Its because of the memebers! Digibutter means a lot to all of us, weather your Plastic Mario, Bowser Jr., LB, Mama Luigi and other members or not. You get addicted to Digibutter, and everything that happens here sticks with you the rest of your lifes! If you want your Digibutter.nerr.biz experience to suck, then ignore this and live a hateful, crappy, suckish life, and shove it. However, if you want your Digibutter.nerr.biz experience to be a nice one then read this and love it, and stick to it. Other wise, Digibutter will cease to excise as a good comunity.

Either way, I want my Digibutter experience to be nice.

Edit: And quite crying about RPOT to be deleted, because its not your choice to decide that. (Flavio)

And also, don't get mad at someone just because they don't like something you do or vice-versa, because thats another prime example of flaming and being an asshole.

And something else if your gonna start a flame war, make sure the person you started it with has an actual flame.

I completely agree with you.
I think mods must begin with more strict rules. Also be more strict [themselves].
BTW stop making "mod campaigns" its really bugging me now.
Antique Shop    
TooManyToasters
Paper_Waluigi

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 4:13 pm   Reply with quote

lol strick
asdf    
YagamiMirror
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 4:41 pm   Reply with quote

Rasto wrote:
lol strick

...>_>

Anyway, I agree with your post, Petey.
Andy's Shack    
ERECTIN' A DICK
Miku Hatsune
Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 11:01 pm   Reply with quote

seco10 wrote:
Petey Piranha wrote:
wall o text

I completely agree with you.
I think mods must begin with more strict rules. Also be more strict [themselves].
BTW stop making "mod campaigns" its really bugging me now.
Yes, it is annoying.
Anime and Image Shop    
I AM TAYL
Mona

HP: 85 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 11:05 pm   Reply with quote

Will you be my new best friend?
Cashplx Land!    
ERECTIN' A DICK
Miku Hatsune
Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 11:05 pm   Reply with quote

Mona wrote:
Will you be my new best friend?
Yes.
Anime and Image Shop    
OH GOD
Manpersonguything
Werewolf

HP: 100 MP: 8 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 11:32 pm   Reply with quote

Stop it. the first was locked for a reson.
TWEWY Pins    
ERECTIN' A DICK
Miku Hatsune
Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 12:28 am   Reply with quote

manpersonguything wrote:
Stop it. the first was locked for a reson.
yeah i asked for it to be locked
Anime and Image Shop    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> General Discussion