digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Hidden Items

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Feedback
Cid
Lord Krump

HP: 60 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 2:03 pm   Reply with quote

I'm not sure how possible or hard-to-do this might be, but I felt like bringing it up, anyway.

What if, on rare occasions, a post could have a random item, from any of the shops and user-shops (Those usershops whose owners allowed it), attached to it, automatically by the site? A small icon, maybe a "present" icon, could be attached to the post, signifying that the post has an item.

Maybe every 500 or 1000 posts, a post item could be generated, and people would be unaware of this, until they see the present icon.
The Highwind Goods Store    
Token Nazi?
Zelnor

HP: 10 MP: 7 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 7:15 am   Reply with quote

Every one hundred posts, I say. Since nobody uses coins, we beat them to it. With a stick. And then they are happy, and the stick is then called teh happy stick.
Twilit Mall: Zelnor Mart    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Feedback