digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

DIGIBUTTER IS WORST THEN GLOBAL WORMING!
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> General Discussion
Larry Koopa
Sam

HP: 35 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 7:02 pm   Reply with quote

ZOMG!!! WE MUST FIGHT BACK! HOW? BY .... wtf do we do to stop "Global Warming" (yeah, and I said WORMing before, lolz). oh yeah, we stop polluting the air.

NOW IF WE KEEP ON FLAMING, THE DIGITAL AIR WILL be polluted and soon, it will sink. then after it sinks, it sank.

PS. I dont believe in Global Warming, Or Global Worming
Koop    
OH GOD
Manpersonguything
Werewolf

HP: 100 MP: 8 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 7:07 pm   Reply with quote

Altair wrote:
ZOMG!!! WE MUST FIGHT BACK! HOW? BY .... wtf do we do to stop "Global Warming" (yeah, and I said WORMing before, lolz). oh yeah, we stop polluting the air.

NOW IF WE KEEP ON FLAMING, THE DIGITAL AIR WILL be polluted and soon, it will sink. then after it sinks, it sank.

[size=OIC]PS. I dont believe in Global Warming, Or Global Worming[/size]

O I C WUT YOU DID THAR.
What is global worming anyway?
TWEWY Pins    
Larry Koopa
Sam

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 7:11 pm   Reply with quote

manpersonguything wrote:
Altair wrote:

[size=OIC]PS. I dont believe in Global Warming, Or Global Worming[/size]

O I C WUT YOU DID THAR.
What is global worming anyway?

when worms take over the whole world!!
Koop    
augh!
Piccolo the Pixl

HP: 44 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 7:12 pm   Reply with quote

Fail topic is fail
Piccolo's Goods    
Larry Koopa
Sam

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 7:14 pm   Reply with quote

Piccolo the Pixl wrote:
Fail topic is fail

Congratulations PiccingTheNose, (lolrandom). You just polluted the air. way to go Rolling Eyes
Koop    
OH GOD
Manpersonguything
Werewolf

HP: 100 MP: 8 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 7:16 pm   Reply with quote

Also, every time you flame or spam, god kills a kitten.
TWEWY Pins    
ERECTIN' A DICK
Miku Hatsune
Vampire

HP: 5 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 7:19 pm   Reply with quote

Altair wrote:

This is GD not OT. Wink
Anime and Image Shop    
Larry Koopa
Sam

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 7:20 pm   Reply with quote

Petey Piranha wrote:
Altair wrote:

This is GD not OT. Wink

actually, im really saying to cut the crap on flaming. cuz its just like polluting the air, and soon....digibutter will sank.
Koop    
ERECTIN' A DICK
Miku Hatsune
Vampire

HP: 5 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 7:22 pm   Reply with quote

Altair wrote:
Petey Piranha wrote:
Altair wrote:

This is GD not OT. Wink

actually, im really saying to cut the crap on flaming. cuz its just like polluting the air, and soon....digibutter will sank.
already done. millionth topic like this.
Anime and Image Shop    
Larry Koopa
Sam

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 7:24 pm   Reply with quote

Petey Piranha wrote:
Altair wrote:
Petey Piranha wrote:
Altair wrote:

This is GD not OT. Wink

already done. millionth topic like this.

exactly. but not one with global worming
Koop    
Flavio
Vampire

HP: 4 MP: 7 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 8:06 pm   Reply with quote

Not believing in Global Warming is almost as stupid as not believing in the Holocaust.
R!T!E!M! A store of pure win    
ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWA
Francine

HP: 78 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 8:07 pm   Reply with quote

Give rational reasons to why you do not believe in global warming. I have a friend that doesn't believe, but she's supplied me with reasons and evidence to why she doesn't. I disagree with her, but she at least can back it up.
The Shop on a Hill    
Larry Koopa
Sam

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 9:29 pm   Reply with quote

Francine wrote:
Give rational reasons to why you do not believe in global warming. I have a friend that doesn't believe, but she's supplied me with reasons and evidence to why she doesn't. I disagree with her, but she at least can back it up.
whoa, whoa whoa, THIS Topic is NOT about Global warming. its about digibutter. you dont just come in and start flaming me for my beliefs. you are a Mod francine. now start acting like one.
Koop    
Flavio
Vampire

HP: 4 MP: 7 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 9:35 pm   Reply with quote

Altair wrote:
Francine wrote:
whoa, whoa whoa, THIS Topic is NOT about Global warming. its about digibutter. you dont just come in and start flaming me for my beliefs. you are a Mod francine. now start acting like one.

Well, you did mention Global Warming, so we have the right to question you on that. And when did she flame you? Sure, you could say Flavio flamed you, but Francine was merely asking a question.
R!T!E!M! A store of pure win    
Larry Koopa
Sam

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 9:38 pm   Reply with quote

Flavio wrote:
Altair wrote:
Francine wrote:

Well, you did mention Global Warming, so we have the right to question you on that. And when did she flame you? Sure, you could say Flavio flamed you, but Francine was merely asking a question.
The topic is about how we must stop flaming. and of course I put the "I dont believe in global warming" in SMALL text, because it is LESS IMPORTANT, then my Main Point. Francine shouldn't of even posted that. Like I said, shes a mod, she doesn't act like one. and she doesn't need to question my beliefs like im hiding something. so with that said. Im DONE.
Koop    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> General Discussion