digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

[RP THREAD] Test for the Best... Of the Best.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play

So, what do you think of the whole "Test for the Best" Tournament Idea?
Woah! Great idea guy! :D
100%
 100%  [ 3 ]
YOU SUCK! D:<
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

Balloon Fighter
ROB_Unit_14789
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 8:42 am   Reply with quote

RP Status: I NEED KOOPALING RP-ERS!! T_T
_________
ROB:
I could not believe this was happening... Once again, armed with the strength of the Power Stars, Bowser has once again kidnapped the Princess Peach... But this time, it was different. As his fortress rose to the sky, Iknew what had to be done. "Bowser and his army versus my army of one? I like those odds..." I had to admit, I had been waiting for a good fight...
_________
Thief:
"No action all day... What a bunch of chumps!" I yelled at the passerby I had just, unknown to him, pickpocketed. The chump turned and looked at me with this dumb confused look on his face... "Yeah, don't be so stingy with the pocket change next time! Jerk..." I was barely making enough money to buy enough food to eat... "Ah, the life of a thief, so exciting, so exhilerating, so... Well, I guess it's true what they say, crime really doesn't pay..." But it sure is fun!
_________
Bowser:
"Gwaha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha! So, let's see here, what to do with you Princess?" I thought of what to do... "I got it!" I grinned at my new idea... "I could put you in a room across a bridge, right? And then There would be this button, and the bridge would be over lava and I would stand on the bridge, and--" I realized what becomes of that plan... (Learn through experience...) I thought and thought and thought, for what seemed like hours. Finally, my ingeniously evil mind hatched a plan... And it was perfect! "A tournament!!" I exclaimed, awaking the previously bored-to-sleep Princess. "A tournament, Princess!" I smirked... "In your royal honor, after all, what better way to celebrate our marrige? Bwah-ha-ha, Gwaha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!"
_________
So... ROB is running around like a chicken without a head, trying to think of a way to save the Princess.
Our not-so-friendly neighboorhood thief is trying to make a living. (His story will develop overtime as the tournament procedes.)
And Bowser is about to start his Engagement/Marrige Party... err... tournament...

A pretty weird begging... I'm not so good at starting storylines... -_-"
ROB's Discount Furniture Store    
The Double Duece!
Strong Bad

HP: 99 MP: 4 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 3:09 pm   Reply with quote

[I can be Wendy.. Confused ]

Strong Bad was walking about near R.O.B.'s area, and as usual, he was bored.

"Oh! I'm soooo bored!" Strong Bad walked about, not noticing the Robotic Operating Buddy.
Toad House    
MsDevin92

HP: 95 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 4:44 pm   Reply with quote

Peach, surprisingly, wasn't as distressed by Bowser's plan as she usually would be. Not simply because he had once again come close to boring her asleep with his world-conquerer-wannabe rambling and, as a result, she was now a little sleepy, but because she knew, hiding her small smirk, that he had Koopa'd himself right into defeat.
If there was one person who wanted to save her and would fight like no other besides Mario, it was...

"DAISY TIME!"
Princess Daisy Sarasa kicked open the door to R.O.B.'s room. "Now, what was that you were sayin' about an army versus one- or should I say two? ...Heh, either way, I like those odds."
MsDevin92's Bazaar    
Balloon Fighter
ROB_Unit_14789
Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 7:34 pm   Reply with quote

(Yes, StrongBad, you can RP as Wendy, it'd be appreciated.)

ROB:
"Heh... I'm glad you asked..." I smiled. since we were so used to Peach getting kidnapped, I took it with a grain of salt. "But first, I have to tell you something." I turned my computer on, and opened up a file. "See this? This is a scanning program I invented a while back. I'm getting no signals from the tower, just a big empty space... Probibly a distaction set by Bowser to kepp us off track." Still, this trick seemed a bit childish, even for Bowser... "Now, I've scanned the rest of the Mushroom Kingdom, and he's nowhere to be found. Now, I open up the long range sensors, and what do you see?" I pointed to a small concentration of dots on the edge of the monitor. "Bowser, Peach, and his Koopalings, all in the same place. It'll be easy, there all in Bowser's Fortress in the Bitlands." I got ready and prepared to depart. "You ready?" I hastily asked Daisy.

Last edited by ROB_Unit_14789 on Fri Dec 07, 2007 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
MsDevin92

HP: 95 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 7:40 pm   Reply with quote

"Well, being Bowser," Daisy muttered, "I'm not surprised he'd make a stupid move like that. And- HECK YES!" She slammed a fist into her palm. "Let's can some Koopas!"
MsDevin92's Bazaar    
Balloon Fighter
ROB_Unit_14789
Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 7:56 pm   Reply with quote

ROB:
"Agreed! Let's go kick some Koopa butt!" And so, we made our way towards the Bitlands.
_________
Bowser:
"Gwah-ha-ha-ha-ha! Now that my plan is nearly complete, all that is left is THE ATTACK ON FORT FRANCIS!!" I smirked and laughed, my goal within reach... "My Koopa Forces!" I bellowed out to my koopalings and minions. "We attack at dawn..." Twisted Evil
The Double Duece!
Strong Bad

HP: 99 MP: 4 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 4:44 pm   Reply with quote

Strong Bad, looked and saw two odd looking people, a robot and a lady with a crown and a dress.

Well, Well, Well... Strong Bad eyed Daisy's Crown. This is my lucky day...

Strong Bad sneaked after the two, unnoticed.

Last edited by Strong Bad on Tue Dec 11, 2007 7:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Toad House    
Balloon Fighter
ROB_Unit_14789
Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 6:33 pm   Reply with quote

Bowser:
"Gwah-ha-ha-ha-ha! CHARGE!!" Fort Francis was falling under my might. Soon my plan would come to fruition... And Peach would finally be mine! I turned to her, I had her throne put right next to mine on the Koopa Cruiser. "So Princess, what do you think? This castle good enough for our engagement party?" I game her a smile and laughed. She would have to like it...
Balloon Fighter
ROB_Unit_14789
Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 8:03 pm   Reply with quote

(Did this thread die...? O_O")
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play