digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

When Digibutter Becomes Reality Sign-Ups(again)
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play
Paper Peach

HP: 14 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 5:50 pm   Reply with quote

OMGZ L1k3 B35t RP 3v3r!!!!1111 OK seriously, this is a novel style rp in which you are you! What I mean by this is that we are ourselves in real life, chatting with each other on digibutter. Later we all somehow get transported Fort Francis as our digibutter selves (so I would be Peach, basically what your av is). The last one went on for 21 pages Very Happy so let's get this one to go farther (and not die ^^')

When I say novel style, I mean it. This doesn't mean you should just slap on a "he said after some words. No. You should write about the actions, thoughts, and stuff your charactar is doing. This is not the rp off-topic! I'd perfer a couple sentances a post, but I will accept shorter posts due to the fact that some people won't even try. I don't want to come back and have 7 pages of just two people so make your posts long and make them count!

I will probably start this in a couple days depending on how fast spots fill up

Sighn up form:

Real Name:(you don't have to use your REAL name, it's just your real life name for the rp) Rebekah
Breif description: Brown hair, blue eyes, a t-shirt, jean shorts, and running shoes.
Digibutter person: Paper Peach
Digibutter person description: look at av or sig
Paper Peach's Shop    
I AM TAYL
Mona

HP: 85 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:46 pm   Reply with quote

Breif description: Darkish brown hair {shoulder length, straight}, grayish bluish greenish eyes {lol}. Usual attire? Olive green T-shirt with white undershirt, blue jeans, black shoes.
Digibutter person: Mona
Digibutter person description:...It's Mona. Lolwut?
Cashplx Land!    
~A color is just a color~
Frozenwinters

HP: 1 MP: 0 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:54 pm   Reply with quote

Breif description: Brown hair, green and yellow eyes, ( Yellow rings circle my eyes. It's very weird but it brightens up my eyes. So it's sort of cool ) a striped sky-blue and white shirt, with a darker blue sweater over top, worn out, black jeans and black skate-shoes. [
Digibutter person: Uhhhhh.... Lady Gray? D:
Digibutter person description: look at avatar
The Carmadox Party    
MsDevin92

HP: 95 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 12:04 pm   Reply with quote

Brief Physical Description: Thick, curly black hair; dark eyes; slight tan; 5'6". Wearing a purple Bohemian shirt, blue jeans, sneakers, and a purple bandana.
Digibutter Moniker: MsDevin92 (MsDevin, MsDev)
Digibutter Description: A purple (^w^) smiley. (...How am I gonna do anything? I'll be like a Goomba thing... xD)
MsDevin92's Bazaar    
Token Nazi?
Zelnor

HP: 10 MP: 7 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 12:15 pm   Reply with quote

'tis again? Okay, I'll fish up my plotline from when I still believed in prosperous RPs to save time... Okay, where did we start ? (I'll remodel my old post so that I can get back on my old plotline ((Sorry, but I love it so I want it to go BACK TO LIVE)) Also, YAY YOU ARE BACK ;YOU ARE ACTIVA AND YOU REVIVED THJIS AND WE HAVE FROZENWINTERS AND DEVIN IN ! YAY ! IT MAY ACTUALLY WORK !)
Zelnor wrote:
Brief Descripiton: Middle height, underweight, embodiment of wimpy, talk way too much in too high speed, total brainiac, tries to be funny. Hair: Street dog blonde. Eyes: blue-grey

Digibutter person: Zelnor

Digibutter person descripition: Due to my acute lack of self-esteem Zelnor is pretty much a Gary-Stu. Powerful, slightly build, you know. meh, I hate myself for hatin myself. (Lol wut ?) Details: Grey-white hair, Age 20 or so, one half of the face completely black with the eye pure white (FYI, I came up with Zelnors design before I ever saw Dimentio) other half normal skin, blue eye, runes tattoed in vertical lines around the eye, the broder between the black and the white half of the fach grows and shrinks with his mood, the more angry he is the farther the blackness spreads, the more relaxed or happy he is the more white is superior. (When he reaches total black he snaps, attacks everything in range and has kinda demonic eyes, when all's white he's just... meditational and kinda byakuganish) Because of that Zelnor learnt to control his emotions to a certain degree. Also his powers are tied directly to that. More black face: Stronger Shadow powers (mainly attacking), more white vice-versa (Mostly healing, illusion, illumination and attacking shadow beasts)
Oh and he has a jewel that marks the natural border between black and white on his forehead. Color: Ruby-red

Twilit Mall: Zelnor Mart    
Paper Peach

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 12:57 pm   Reply with quote

Hoping to get something in the rp section going. Hopefully it won't shoot 10 pages in an hour XD I'm won't be on for a few days, so Sign-ups will be open for a while.
Paper Peach's Shop    
ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWA
Francine

HP: 78 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 1:36 pm   Reply with quote

Name: Nic

Phys. Char.: Long straight black-brown hair w/ bangs covering right eye (lolemo), black unzipped hoodie, grey t-shirt, too-long jeans ripped at bottoms, studded belt w/ chain, black Converse, 4'10", Asian

digibutt. Alias: Francine/Timpani

Phys. Char.:~20 YOA, longish red hair pinned out of face with crystal butterfly clip, this blue summer halter dress, decorative belt w/ crystal butterfly buckle, ballet flats w/ butterfly ribbons
The Shop on a Hill    
Paper Peach

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 1:57 pm   Reply with quote

W00t! Later I'll do a little advertisment in the off-topic Razz
Paper Peach's Shop    
Token Nazi?
Zelnor

HP: 10 MP: 7 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 7:31 am   Reply with quote

BUMPED FOR GREAT PLOTS !

I copied down all of my former posts in the old RP as quotes, because I think I did a pretty good plotline, so I'll try to revamp it as much as possibel and get ir revived.
Twilit Mall: Zelnor Mart    
Mandew
Manjew

HP: 99 MP: 8 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:58 am   Reply with quote

Name: Marc-André
Appearance: Short and messy black hairs, tall and well built (more fat than muscles), usually sporting a brandless shirt of any color (red, green, blue or black), and black or blue cotton pants.

Digibutter name: Mandew
Digibutter appearance: My avatar, basically a young teenager with Brown Messy hairs sporting an Orange Shirt and Blue Jeans, with a big nose.
Wario Land Shop!    
Oh fuck.
Flar3 Luigi
Vampire

HP: 10 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 5:56 pm   Reply with quote

Name:Nate
Appearence:long brown hair, tall, Kinda skinny, brown eyes, green shirt, glasses, blue shorts, and white shoes.
Digibutter person:Flar3 Luigi
Digibutter person description:UNKOWN
Flar3's antiques of Ph1r3.    
Flavio Twitch Boobs
Super Hario

HP: 10 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 6:19 pm   Reply with quote

Name: Daniel
Appearance: Black pants, dark green Devil Rays shirt, flippy emo hair, almost 6 feet tall.
Digi name: Hario
Digi appr: BOOBWIGGLE MAN
The Little Shop of Hario    
I AM TAYL
Mona

HP: 85 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 9:00 pm   Reply with quote

Hmm...seeing as I've kidnapped Mona...maybe I should force IRL Mona to use me as her Digibutter counterpart? Neutral
Cashplx Land!    
YagamiMirror
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:35 pm   Reply with quote

Name: Andy
Appearance: Blue shirt, white jacket, tan colored jeans. Not too tall, not too short, dark brown eyes, white sneakers. Oh, and black hair that's partially bowl-sized.
Digibutter Name: YagamiMirror
Digibutter Description: Uh..UUHHH....Kyo Kusanagi? If you're not really sure who he is, google it.
Andy's Shack    
Paper Peach

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 12:28 am   Reply with quote

Zelnor wrote:
BUMPED FOR GREAT PLOTS !

I copied down all of my former posts in the old RP as quotes, because I think I did a pretty good plotline, so I'll try to revamp it as much as possibel and get ir revived.

Yes that would be awesome. And

YES MORE PPLS

I'll probably get this started monday Razz
Paper Peach's Shop    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play