digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

The United States in decline?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> General Discussion
Djacwmwfin
Joshamuffin
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 5:48 pm   Reply with quote

My school showed me some random presentation talking about the statistics of the USA, Japan, China, India, etc. Then they said that companies are moving their Research & development to Asia (Japan, China, India, etc.). They then said that, according to history, that means all the companies will move their main offices to that area. I then deducted that our economy will be hurt by that. Also, in my World History class, all civilizations follow a certain pattern... Start, Conquer, Peak, Decline, Fall. I think the Oosah is declining. And history dictates, that soon, the declining civilization will fall. Soon the USA will be like Rome.

If you don't know what happened to Rome, it sank.

Any thoughts?
Josh's Useful American Novelties    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> General Discussion