digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Trials in Twilight - Link's Journal

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Creations
Medikoopa
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 1 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 10:02 am   Reply with quote

Day 12: Evening.
I just reached Lakebed Temple. After (finally) figuring out how to break that stupid stone that blocked the entrance, I swam through. Almost got hit by electrified gelatinous water-creatures. They remind me of jelly, so I'll call them 'jellyfish'. There were these weird slime-creatures slithering around just in front of the Temple's real entrance. They caught me off guard, but luckily I was not harmed. As their remains laid there, I got the feeling that I could stuff them in bottles, but both of mine were full of the Healing Potion I bought in town. As I stood there on a cliff, I could hear grinding noises amid the sounds of the waterfalls just ahead.

... What are those things hanging from the ceiling? They look like those strange columns I saw at the bottom of the lake...

Midna commented that this place was "much nicer than those stuffy hot Goron mines", which I have to agree. Lava... everywhere... Didn't help that the final monster of the Mines would often set itself aflame! I'm still having nightmares about that...

Well, now she's nagging me to get a move on. With luck, I will survive this place...
Dark Land Supply Store    
THIS HAS A CHARACTER LIMI
Super Black Twilight

HP: 99 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 10:09 am   Reply with quote

EPIC. This would compel me to play TP right now...but my Wii hates discs now...
The Dark Hero Shop    
Larry Koopa
Sam

HP: 35 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 11:11 am   Reply with quote

As much as I love zelda (I love it teh most, trust me :D ) I don't like how people try to do stuff with Link.. like make him talk, or something like this. It just doesn't feel right. (Link doesn't have a journal, he has a myspace, loljking)
Koop    
Medikoopa
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 1 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 11:20 am   Reply with quote

Altair wrote:
As much as I love zelda (I love it teh most, trust me :D ) I don't like how people try to do stuff with Link.. like make him talk, or something like this. It just doesn't feel right. (Link doesn't have a journal, he has a myspace, loljking)

I know he's "mute", but why wouldn't he keep track of his adventure? There might be something he missed, after all...

Also, its not like I'm having him talk. Just... a journal.
Dark Land Supply Store    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Creations