digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

The Glitz Yoshi is here.
Goto page 1, 2  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Introductions and I'm Backs
Yoshi
Vampire

HP: 60 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 10:02 pm   Reply with quote

Yeah, dude....

Ok. You may note my IP adress is the same as... I think my little brother's username was koopler. He played Super Paper Mario first, so I didn't know about the forum untill later. Now that my little brother isn't on anymore or something. I didn't get much info. from him. But now it's my time to shine in the arena we know as digibutter. I have a little bit of forum knowledge from previous places. I just read a bit earlier I need a list or something, so.... here I go, I guess.

I sometimes watch Naruto, but I recently stopped watching it. I don't know why, but I still know of like... the first 70 episodes or something like that.

My favorite games... Mario RPGs. I never got a chance to play super mario RPGs, but the precice moment it comes out on wii shop, it's mine... I also like Zelda, mostly Wind Waker, because... well, The feel, and the graphics is humorous.

One of my favorite things to do on the computer is go to spriters resource and make my own levels from there. Is there a forum I could post those in?

Edit: Wow. You can actually edit posts here? That's erm... hi-technicaaaaal... Yeah, dude. That's not my thing. But Seriously, Neopets... You make a typo, it sits there forever.

Well, my favorite foods... I love canned ravioli... I can't stand life without it... Unless ofcourse, Canned spaghetti didn't exist. I also love doritoes. (What is the plural of dorito anyway?) and potato chips... and...

My favorite weapons? Toungues, boomerangs, and oh, how I adore fire breathe. (In real life I have the longest toungue in my school, FYI. I can lick my chin/nose/elbow/knee pit. I'd list more, but I can't test them out because I have tense joints right now.... painful.)

By the way, I'm not exactly the best at chatspeak. The only thing I know is lol, rofl, and the F in any abbreviation of chatspeak... naughty chatspeakers. Some things I really can't tell what they are.
PSI and more    
The book
Light Prognosticus
Vampire

HP: 88 MP: 10 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 4:13 pm   Reply with quote

Welcome to digibutter. I'm Light Prognosticus, your local prophetic book. Don't double post, post in an old topic or spam or else you'll be hated by some members. Be aware of the
Code:
[you]
tags, that make appear the name of the person who sees them like this: Welcome Guest! If you hover your cursor about your name it will appear in red if it's a you tag. Have any questions, PM me. Oh, and try to be as good as your bro. I liked Koopler!

And so my wall of text ends. In case you don't want to read everything, the important stuff is bolded.
Light Prognosticus's Magic Shop    
Mariofan9

HP: 50 MP: 10 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 4:16 pm   Reply with quote

Welcome to digibutter. Are you sure you're not just Koopler? ... Hm. Perhaps you are, perhaps you are not. Anyway, I hope you have a great stay. I hope I didn't sound mean, but this would be the perfect cover up for a come back, you know.
Shop of Identities    
Drgn Quest n Mother 3 fan
Super Zatch
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 4:36 pm   Reply with quote

Howdy! Enjoy Digibutter, I'm Zatch, see you around! Smile
Zatch's Schweet Store!    
Negi-chama
Super Tsuki
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 4:41 pm   Reply with quote

Welcome. Im a little skeptical about this, but I understand, so i wont go 'OH MY GAWDZ EET AM ALT FRANIS BEN HIM NOWZ!'
Junk shop    
lolz
Shrowser

HP: 100 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 5:18 pm   Reply with quote

Hey! You seem like a good member! Welcome to the Butt!
Shrowser's Shop    
Player 2
Gear

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 5:19 pm   Reply with quote

NARUTARD!!! Sweet, a smart new member :D I'm gear and thats about it.

Your favorite foods=my favorite foods. I love when the serve raviolis at school. All my friends give me theirs and i just gobble it down (yum).

Enjoy your stay, comrade! Oh, did your bro tell you off this site or did you find out by yourself?
Koopa Kruiser Supply Shop    
Hellza Ballza
Goron Mask
Dead
Dead

HP: 0 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 5:22 pm   Reply with quote

Welcome. Enjoy. Your. Stay.
Some store that sells shit    
ERECTIN' A DICK
Miku Hatsune
Vampire

HP: 5 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 5:33 pm   Reply with quote

Shifty I'm watching you. >_> <_<
Anime and Image Shop    
i am the sandwich
Vid Inferno
Vampire

HP: 73 MP: 0 Lives: 7

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 5:52 pm   Reply with quote

Koopler's brother? Nice, and you sound like a great member, too. I'm Vid Inferno, Digibutter's unofficial GIF maker. And being such, I made this. It should explain a bunch of things.
Anti-Francis Mart    
Super dtrain24

HP: 5 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 6:10 pm   Reply with quote

Welcome here, to Digibutter. Koopler should come back, he was an awesome member. But anyhow, welcome.
Count Bleck's shop    
Kero Neko
Greenlight

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 6:16 pm   Reply with quote

Welcome to this place, chu. Are you related to Licorice? You sure look like it Shifty I hope you like RP-ing, because RPOT is probably the most active forum.
Greenlight Global Goods    
Super dtrain24

HP: 5 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 6:19 pm   Reply with quote

Greenlight wrote:
Welcome to this place, chu. Are you related to Licorice? You sure look like it Shifty I hope you like RP-ing, because RPOT is probably the most active forum.

It is. oh, and you got an avatar change? Laughing
Count Bleck's shop    
Flavio Twitch Boobs
Super Hario

HP: 10 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 7:35 pm   Reply with quote

Welcome to Digibut, you seem awesome.
The Little Shop of Hario    
Oh fuck.
Flar3 Luigi
Vampire

HP: 10 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 8:14 pm   Reply with quote

Hello I am the famous penguin detective, pennington! Welcome to digibutter!

Yeah pennington just said what I was going to say.

Oh yeah tell Kooper I sai hi.

This guy seems cool.
I'm Flar3 Luigi.
Flar3's antiques of Ph1r3.    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Introductions and I'm Backs