digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

The fourth wall (Main topic)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play
Yoshi
Vampire

HP: 60 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 2:11 pm   Reply with quote

*comes out from behind the fourth wall* W-where is this place? It's.. abnormal.... There's no toads.... noone has mushrooms on their head... and there are no goombas.... and noone has pointed ears.... noone is an alien, and noone even has powers? What is this torcher? *tries to head back the way he came* Fourth wall? FOURTH WALL? Man, that reaks! I'm stuck here.
PSI and more    
~A color is just a color~
Frozenwinters

HP: 1 MP: 0 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 2:19 pm   Reply with quote

The small, green haired Alien looked around the room with disbelief - What was with these people? And these surrounded, it was like Mettalic liquid.

Emiri smiled, "We're beyond the fourthwall, no one has ever done that before... Now what should we do?"
The Carmadox Party    
Yoshi
Vampire

HP: 60 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 2:21 pm   Reply with quote

Emiri Kimidori wrote:
The small, green haired Alien looked around the room with disbelief - What was with these people? And these surrounded, it was like Mettalic liquid.

Emiri smiled, "We're beyond the fourthwall, no one has ever done that before... Now what should we do?"

(There'll be geographical knowledge needed here. I describe a city, and in your mind, you wonder where we are)

"I see a... big statue holding a torch." Said glitz. "And there's an ocaen near us, I think." (It starts out easy, and gets harder.)
PSI and more    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play