digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Well you won't be seeing me (And I'm serious this time)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Introductions and I'm Backs
Paper Peach

HP: 14 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 8:53 am   Reply with quote

First thing is first, MERRY CHRISTMAS! (it's the internet, I can say it XD) Nice tippi too

Second thing, I'm sorry that I didn't get many people presents (serves me right, I only got 4). I ran out of time. I still have like 50 containers DX

Third, Christmas really sucked this year. My dad died only a month ago, so this Christmas is lacking something. I almost bought a present for him and then realized I didn't have to, and almost broke out crying Sad It makes it all the more depressing when my little cousin comes up and says "Where's Uncle Doe(Joe)?" It seems wrong without him.

fourth, you won't be seeing me for about a month. Turns out that my mom is deciding to move sooner than we alll expected. I'm gonna be moving in Febuary so I'll have to be helping alot. And even when we do move I'll be facing...

THE DREADED DIAL UP!!!!!!!

DX So things kinda suck right now. I'll be moving into my aunts old house(scary 'cause she was abused in there). It's alll smelly from smoking and needs alot of work to make it bearable. the stairs are really small, the walls have lead paint, I can go on with complaints. At least I live a mile from my grandma's house Very Happy Soon we will be building a new house on my grandma's property (she owns alot of land) so we'll be in a very nice house Very Happy

So until then... I'm screwed D: So I'll see ya next year Sad

EDIT:

WHY THE CHAIN-CHAIN CHOMPS IS EVERYONE LEAVING?

Last edited by Paper Peach on Tue Dec 25, 2007 10:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Paper Peach's Shop    
Elite Nerr
Francis

HP: 50 MP: 3 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 9:03 am   Reply with quote

Thats too bad Paper Peach, you will be greatly missed. Hopefully you can visit a few times from school or a library. Good luck with the move, and I'll try to keep digibutter dial-up-friendly Smile
Francis' Fort Garage Sale    
The dude of all marios
Super Mario-Dude

HP: 10 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 9:15 am   Reply with quote

Agh, The dreaded forces of dial-up have struck again! Well, See you...good luck in the wilderness!
Mario-Dude's Shop    
Paper Peach

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 9:36 am   Reply with quote

Yeah. My grandma still has DSL and I want to move in with her XD She has the comp, a laptop, and a WIRELESS ROUTER BABY (plus my Wii :3). My sisters are likely to get the browser, because they just got BLOODRED LITES (I'm envious XD) My mom tossed me an ipod and said, "Go wrap your gift" DX Anyway, I'll be able to get on at my grandma's house, so it's kinda ok.

I'm going to a new school midway through the year DX It's ok though, because although this school has a major racist problem, there is less profanity. It's small so everyone knows everybody, and the teachers are less tolerant Very Happy So I don't have to hear Francis in every sentance :3
Paper Peach's Shop    
I see what you are doing.
Lord Vaati

HP: 99 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 10:10 am   Reply with quote

Francis wrote:
Thats too bad Paper Peach, you will be greatly missed. Hopefully you can visit a few times from school or a library. Good luck with the move, and I'll try to keep digibutter dial-up-friendly Smile
What he said except I will see if I can help in any way that would make this place dial-up-friendly.
Dark World Shop of Magic    
Paper Peach

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 10:12 am   Reply with quote

My school sucks. Their blocking thing allows nothing. You can't go on google, it blocks most pictures, and you can't turn it off Sad
Paper Peach's Shop    
I see what you are doing.
Lord Vaati

HP: 99 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 10:17 am   Reply with quote

Paper Peach wrote:
My school sucks. Their blocking thing allows nothing. You can't go on google, it blocks most pictures, and you can't turn it off Sad
Heres a suggestion ether find someone who can teach you how to hack into computers, find a site or place that has directions on hacking computers, then use the skills at school at times where no one is watching, or you could tell the school that the blocking is making it too difficult to do work that requires a computer along with internet and that all sites you are able to find info you need are blocked making the point of having computers completely pointless.
Dark World Shop of Magic    
Super dtrain24

HP: 5 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 10:57 am   Reply with quote

Well, i'll miss you. Good luck with the move and stuff. I'd like to see you come on alot. Oh, and good luck with Dial-Up! Wink
Count Bleck's shop    
YagamiMirror
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 11:09 am   Reply with quote

Aw, that really sucks. All the good members seem to be leaving.

Anyway, good luck with the move and with the Dial Up. We'll miss you D:
Andy's Shack    
Yellow Magikoopa
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 11:36 am   Reply with quote

Sweet Jesus, you have dial-up. I feel bad for you.
Pipe Land Goods    
Chief Sits On Ass
Rocky.

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 1:31 pm   Reply with quote

Paper Peach wrote:

Can you go into the Internet Options? If you do private message me and the blocker will be gone Twisted Evil .

Flavio Twitch Boobs
Super Hario

HP: 10 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 1:53 pm   Reply with quote

Aw jeez, that all sucks... D:
The Little Shop of Hario    
Paper Peach

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 1:55 pm   Reply with quote

You can't modify the comp, internet or anything at all Sad I don't have dial-up now, but I will Sad
Paper Peach's Shop    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Introductions and I'm Backs