digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

ShroomQuest {( RP )}

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play
wizardkid222
Wiz

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 4:48 pm   Reply with quote

To RP here make a Character in my RP sign-up thread Smile
I also changed the Character Creation page so all it has to be is Nintendo-related not Mario-related.

Use = (( ------------- )) for OoC Very Happy

I think we have enough people to start so lets go!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is where the story begins as the heroes search for all 18 of the Mystic Mushrooms to defeat the newly formed alliance of all of the Nintendo Villians!

There is a dense forest with trees everywhere and its daytime.
There is a path to the east leading to what appears to be more forestry and
a path to the the north which leads to a small village with a well and a giant tree with a glowing light at the top, and there are Toads and Koopas walking around and there seems to be some commotion at the Star Fountain in the middle of the town.

Yoshi
Vampire

HP: 60 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:52 pm   Reply with quote

Bowser Jr. was off on vacation. "Meh, I'll steal something later. Dad INSISTED I stay with my cousins." He said, and picture the background backing up to see lots of cousins playing video games. "And it's great! But I think I'm going back to the kingdom in afew days.
PSI and more    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play