digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

LoZ: Spirit Kingdom; Sign-Ups

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play
Strawberry-san
Celeste Dimentia

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 6:37 am   Reply with quote

You can use this basic form to fill out your character information. I VERY much prefer that you use an entirely original character. I might make one, maybe two exceptions... maybe. This is a direct sequel to Phantom Hourglass. I'll definitely not be accepting any Links or Tetras. Anyway, here's the form:

Name: (your name)
Race: (hylian/goron/kokiri/anouki/zora/korok/gerudo/spirit... etc.)
Homeworld: (Great Sea, Spirit Sea, or elsewhere?)
Appearance: (what your character looks like, the more detail, the better)
Equipment: (note that this is the stuff you START with, and regularly carry - you will acquire more goodies throughout the RP)
Biography: (go nuts here with all the main info about your character)
Dimension D    
Larry Koopa
Sam

HP: 35 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 7:12 pm   Reply with quote

Name: Linebeck
Race: Hyrule
Homeworld: Ocean of the King
Appearance: I'M LINEBECK, EVERYONE KNOWS HOW I LOOK LIKE.
Equipment: Some Rupee's, a Ship, Sea Charts, and Treasure Maps
Biography: Linebeck is a Wayfarer sailor with his ship called the S.S. Linebeck. Linebeck is a man of the sea, that helps Link on his journey. Linebeck is also money hungry, and loves treasure.
Koop    
Strawberry-san
Celeste Dimentia

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 7:16 pm   Reply with quote

RP is closed. Have fun as Linebeck.

EDIT: No it's not! I had PMS when I made this post.

Last edited by Celeste Dimentia on Tue Dec 25, 2007 2:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Dimension D    
Bremmy
R. S. Buzzy

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 7:21 pm   Reply with quote

Name: R. S.
Race: Hylian
Homeworld: Great Sea
Appearance: A tall, blonde, monkey-like boy with an attraction to the clor red.
Equipment: A Red wooden helmet with a spike on top, an empty pouch where moeny would go, and a coild of rop wih metal hooks on each end.
Biography: He was born at sea, and then left at sea. He now currently sails a small boat around the sea in a nomadic fashion.

EDIT: Awww... Sad
Heff T.'s Fridge    
Strawberry-san
Celeste Dimentia

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 7:24 pm   Reply with quote

R. S. Buzzy wrote:
Equipment: A Red wooden helmet with a spike on top, an empty pouch where moeny would go, and a coild of rop wih metal hooks on each end.
Biography: He was born at sea, and then left at sea. He now currently sails a small boat around the sea in a nomadic fashion.

Playing as Linebeck was a core part of development for the story, as I would be playing him as a main character, and using his perspective and experiences to advance the plot as I'd planned it. Without the RP head playing as Linebeck, it can't really go anywhere... so I have to close it down.

EDIT: Wrong again, this is still open and st00f.

Last edited by Celeste Dimentia on Tue Dec 25, 2007 2:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Dimension D    
I see what you are doing.
Lord Vaati

HP: 99 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 1:10 am   Reply with quote

Chaos Dimentio wrote:
R. S. Buzzy wrote:

Playing as Linebeck was a core part of development for the story, as I would be playing him as a main character, and using his perspective and experiences to advance the plot as I'd planned it. Without the RP head playing as Linebeck, it can't really go anywhere... so I have to close it down.
You should make sure that next time you show characters that are to be controlled by you. That way your RPs still have a chance.
Dark World Shop of Magic    
Yellow Magikoopa
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 1:44 am   Reply with quote

You could have said it with a lot better attitude and warned us BEFOREHAND, Chaos...

And does it have to take place during the great sea era? That's the least interesting point in time of the Zelda series... =(
Pipe Land Goods    
Strawberry-san
Celeste Dimentia

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 2:41 am   Reply with quote

I was being a jerk then, so I'm sorry, really. I do have Linebeck as an alt again at the moment, and I'll reopen this RP. I am glad to see that some people are actually interested, too. Razz

(Edited in note to Vaati: I did say in the actual RP thread that I would be playing as Linebeck, and RPed as him in the intro - Altair registered as Linebeck afterward, knowing this, and I just got irritated for some reason. I know I overreacted, though, so yeah. :/)

Anyways... R.S. is accepted, and I'm all for new incoming profiles. As for the timeline... well... just know that the theme is meant to be adventure on the high seas, exploring islands, facing great battles both on shore and at sea... and that this all takes place in the Spirit World's own ocean, a seperate reality from the Great Sea, in a sense. The relationship between the two worlds will be realized further as the RP progresses.

Sound decent? Surprised

Last edited by Celeste Dimentia on Tue Dec 25, 2007 3:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Dimension D    
I see what you are doing.
Lord Vaati

HP: 99 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 3:34 am   Reply with quote

Mind if I join?

Name: Silver Picori
Homeworld: The Dark Sea
Appearance: He changes his look sometimes also heres picture http://s202.photobucket.com/albums/aa161/Vaati_01/th_SilverPicori.jpg
Equipment: The Storm Cutlass along with its sheath, his cursed ship called the Dark Wind(He only uses his ship when he needs to use his own ship.)
Biography: He is a pirate who has lived a cursed life full of bad omens and bad luck ever since he bought the Dark Wind but he does regret his decision.

Last edited by Lord Vaati on Tue Dec 25, 2007 3:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Dark World Shop of Magic    
Strawberry-san
Celeste Dimentia

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 3:37 am   Reply with quote

Aye, y'alls is accepted as well.
Dimension D    
Majora
Super Dimentio
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 7:56 pm   Reply with quote

May I join as a fairy?

Name: Per
Race: Fairy
Homeworld: Family started in Termina, but he and his sister were born on Maze Island on the Spirit Sea.
Appearance: A Light Green Fairy OOT/MM Style
Picture:
Equipment:... Knowledge about most of the things that exist on the sea/land...
Biography: He's a descendant of Tatl and Tael, and has Tael's stubborn personality, mixed in with Tatl's obnoxiousness. He has a younger sister that's 14 named Heel, and she is very sassy, and skips important details. Per travels all over the Spirit Sea, Great Sea, and other seas, while his sister would rather stay on a nice island and relax, but she'll occasionally join him in exploring their home sea. Per is always ready for an adventure, but his sister would rather relax, or go on a vacation.

Right now, he's roaming around Goron Island with his sister looking for an adventure...(His sister certainly won't go on an adventure though, so they might get seperated for a while if Per goes on an adventure)

Sister's Appearance: A Pink Fairy OOT/MM Style who's middle isn't as bright as a Healing Fairy's.

I'll Role-Play for both of them.

Heel: Hey, how come I don't get a picture? I'm much better looking then him

Per: Because I'm more important then you duh Rolling Eyes

Dimentio: Okay guys stop. I don't have a picture of Heel, because there are no fairy's that look exactly like you do that are in OOT.

Heel: Then I guess that means I'm part of a higher class of Fairies, while you, Per, are just part of the normal group of Fairies

Per: Rolling Eyes

Last edited by Super Dimentio on Sat Dec 29, 2007 12:23 pm; edited 15 times in total
The Moon    
That rich guy
Pure-???
Vampire

HP: 88 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 9:34 pm   Reply with quote

This looks awesome, but I only like being my own chars, and they're all gods and/or rediculously powerful.
pure-???'s shop of spells.    
Yoshi
Vampire

HP: 60 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 10:11 pm   Reply with quote

Name: Steven
Race: hylian
Homeworld:How about windfall Island?
Appearance: see avvi
Equipment: Single Katana, soon to be double Katana, and hopefully a bow. He may also find shoes and a good shirt.
Biography: He was born on Windfall Island, a Hylian. Ofcourse, during Link's adventure, he was never seen as he was in Diamond city. (lolwut) at Diamond dojo. Eventually he came back, after Ganon was defeated, where he heard about a distant sea where he could study gorons. Currently he's probably at the starting Island asking where Dee Ess Island is.
PSI and more    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play