digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

The Shiver Region Academy of Magic and Science sign-ups
Goto page 1, 2  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play
THE EYES ARE WATCHING!
Super Crystal King

HP: 75 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 1:30 pm   Reply with quote

http://editthis.info/digibutterwiki/Shiver_Region_Academy_of_Magic_and_Science
Your sign-up should look like this:
Name
Species
Other

You can sign up to be a student or a teacher, though there should be a lot more students than teachers(obviously). Keep in mind this is a school, so new students should not have several powers. Also remember that some things are impossible, like predicting the future.

Last edited by Super Crystal King on Wed Dec 26, 2007 4:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Crystal King's Holiday Shop    
Black Yoshi
Vampire

HP: 31 MP: 10 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 1:59 pm   Reply with quote

((Whee, sounds fun! I could sign up to be an instructor, seeing as my main alt already has an extensive background in Fire Magic.))

Name: Black Yoshi (aka. Black)
Species: Human
Abilities: A gifted Pyromancer, able to conjure Fire in a wide variety of ways. Also has some experience with other elements.
Other: Has an unhealthy obsession with Ooze. Do not ask why.

((If you accept me as an instructor, I will post a longer introuction.))
The Domain of Secrets    
THE EYES ARE WATCHING!
Super Crystal King

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 2:37 pm   Reply with quote

Black Yoshi wrote:
((Whee, sounds fun! I could sign up to be an instructor, seeing as my main alt already has an extensive background in Fire Magic.))

Name: Black Yoshi (aka. Black)
Species: Human
Abilities: A gifted Pyromancer, able to conjure Fire in a wide variety of ways. Also has some experience with other elements.
Other: Has an unhealthy obsession with Ooze. Do not ask why.

((If you accept me as an instructor, I will post a longer introuction.))

Well, Prof. Fiera has been in need of an assistant teacher what with all the students...Okay!
Negi-chama
Super Tsuki
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 3:05 pm   Reply with quote

Name: Tsuki
Species: Half elf/Radiant
Abilities: Fire magic, ice magic, thunder magic, water magic, wind magic, earth magic, transformation and teleportation magic, dark magic, light magic, divine magic (healing), necromancy, ESP, spirit channeling, mind control, time control - All of which are used by fusing magic properties into a song, or hymn. (Tsuki is a master Hymnist)
Other: Recently, she has been brain washed and needs to relearn her hymns.
Junk shop    
THE EYES ARE WATCHING!
Super Crystal King

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 4:11 pm   Reply with quote

Fireice wrote:
Name: Tsuki
Species: Half elf/Radiant
Abilities: Fire magic, ice magic, electricity magic, water magic, wind magic, earth magic, transformation and teleportation magic, dark magic, light magic, divine magic (healing), necromancy, ESP, spirit channeling, mind control, time control - All of which are used by fusing magic properties into a song, or hymn. (Tsuki is a master Hymnist)
Other: Recently, she has been brain washed and needs to relearn her hymns.

Alright, I'll sign you up for lessons with Ms. Rowering. You'll have your hymns relearned in no time.
Kero Neko
Greenlight

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 4:14 pm   Reply with quote

Name: Greenlight
Species: Pikachu
Abilities: Electricity, Surfing, Electricity, Flying, Electricity, and apple eating.
Other: Sometimes goes absolutely crazy.

Last edited by Greenlight on Fri Dec 28, 2007 2:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Greenlight Global Goods    
Black Yoshi
Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 4:21 pm   Reply with quote

((Fweeee, introduction time.))

The door to the office of Prof. Fierra flew open with a crash. A tall man wearing strage, spiky armor stepped through the doorway, hands full of an assortment of equipment - a Flame Staff, numerous parcels of clothing, and a strange box making a jiggling sound, among other things. Eyeing the professor, the person spoke up over the mound of junk.

"Hey there. My name is Black... your new assistant professor, in case you haven't heard. First things first, where can I set this stuff down? I am starting to get crushed here," said Black as he struggled under the weight of his luggage.
The Domain of Secrets    
THE EYES ARE WATCHING!
Super Crystal King

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 4:34 pm   Reply with quote

Black Yoshi wrote:
((Fweeee, introduction time.))

The door to the office of Prof. Fiera flew open with a crash. A tall man wearing strage, spiky armor stepped through the doorway, hands full of an assortment of equipment - a Flame Staff, numerous parcels of clothing, and a strange box making a jiggling sound, among other things. Eyeing the professor, the person spoke up over the mound of junk.

"Hey there. My name is Black... your new assistant professor, in case you haven't heard. First things first, where can I set this stuff down? I am starting to get crushed here," said Black as he struggled under the weight of his luggage.

In case you haven't noticed, this is just the sign-up topic. I'll create the actual topic now. (Don't worry, you can reuse your entry.)
I see what you are doing.
Lord Vaati

HP: 99 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 5:43 pm   Reply with quote

If you decide to add Wind Magic or Dark combination magic(Like Dark/Fire magic) this character would be a perfect teacher to teach students who are studying wind magic and Dark combination magic.

Name: Vaati
Species: Human sized Minish/Dark Wind Mage
Abilities: Dark/Fire magic(Black Flames) Dark/Thunder(Dark Lightening) Wind Magic (includes Dark/ Wind Magic) ,ect
Other: He claims to no longer be evil but is known to go crazy sometimes due to removing his evil side.
Dark World Shop of Magic    
THE EYES ARE WATCHING!
Super Crystal King

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 6:02 pm   Reply with quote

Vaati wrote:
If you decide to add Wind Magic or Dark combination magic(Like Dark/Fire magic) this character would be a perfect teacher to teach students who are studying wind magic and Dark combination magic.

Abilities: Dark/Fire magic(Black Flames) Dark/Thunder(Dark Lightening) Wind Magic (includes Dark/ Wind Magic) ,ect
Other: He claims to no longer be evil but is known to go crazy sometimes due to removing his evil side.

Well, Necromancy isn't taught at this school, as we fear it might have a bad influence on the students. We could use a Wind Magic teacher, though.
I see what you are doing.
Lord Vaati

HP: 99 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 6:14 pm   Reply with quote

Crystal King wrote:
Vaati wrote:

Well, Necromancy isn't taught at this school, as we fear it might have a bad influence on the students. We could use a Wind Magic teacher, though.
So can shall I be able to join as Vaati with his knowledge of Wind Magic(Vaati's element).
Dark World Shop of Magic    
THE EYES ARE WATCHING!
Super Crystal King

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 6:17 pm   Reply with quote

Vaati wrote:
Crystal King wrote:
Vaati wrote:

So can shall I be able to join as Vaati with his knowledge of Wind Magic(Vaati's element).

I suppose...
THIS HAS A CHARACTER LIMI
Super Black Twilight

HP: 99 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 6:32 pm   Reply with quote

Name: Black Twilight, or Twi for short.
Species: Human, but he's a shapeshifter.
Abilities: Shapeshifting, and Twilight Magic. He also recently found out that he was a lunamancer, or a magician of the moon. Because of the "recently" part, he isn't wery skilled in it...
Other: He has occasional outbreaks of randomness. You also don't want to mess with him wgen he's angry...
Appearance: He looks like Mario, only he wears green instead of red, and black instead of blue. He also sometimes dons black shoes.

Note: The Lunamancer thing is just for this topic. Lulz, I needed something to not be skilled in.
The Dark Hero Shop    
Black Yoshi
Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 11:15 pm   Reply with quote

((Hehe, forgot about that. Moving my intro over to the real topic.))
The Domain of Secrets    
THE EYES ARE WATCHING!
Super Crystal King

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 3:44 pm   Reply with quote

Black Twilight wrote:
Name: Black Twilight, or Twi for short.
Species: Human, but he's a shapeshifter.
Abilities: Shapeshifting, and Twilight Magic. He also recently found out that he was a lunamancer, or a magician of the moon. Because of the "recently" part, he isn't wery skilled in it...
Other: He has occasional outbreaks of randomness. You also don't want to mess with him wgen he's angry...
Appearance: He looks like Mario, only he wears green instead of red, and black instead of blue. He also sometimes dons black shoes.

Note: The Lunamancer thing is just for this topic. Lulz, I needed something to not be skilled in.

Student, I presume?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play