digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

I'm attempting the ultimate achievement in SPM!
Goto page 1, 2  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Super Paper Mario
THIS HAS A CHARACTER LIMI
Super Black Twilight

HP: 99 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 8:19 pm   Reply with quote

I'm currently attempting the hardest task in SPM. What is this task, you ask? It is just completing 2-3. But there's the catch: I'm doing the whole chapter WITHOUT even going near the vault.Shocked So it's going to take me...about a week. Please comment.

Last edited by Super Black Twilight on Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:03 am; edited 1 time in total
The Dark Hero Shop    
Para

HP: 99 MP: 6 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:52 pm   Reply with quote

You=idiot. Or you're just really brave. But that still counts toward some idiocy.

Flavio Twitch Boobs
Super Hario

HP: 10 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 10:45 pm   Reply with quote

Many combolations if you succeed.
The Little Shop of Hario    
Yellow Magikoopa
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 10:50 pm   Reply with quote

I kinda only used the bank to deposit the rupees in the vault. You see, it takes nothing more than a little patients.
Pipe Land Goods    
Legendary Swordsman
Kiyoshi
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 0 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 10:51 pm   Reply with quote

I think you mean the vault.
Pokédoll shop    
Super Black Twilight

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:12 am   Reply with quote

Kiyoshi wrote:
I think you mean the vault.
I fixed it in my first post. Anyway, the formula for getting this done is:

Run in the VIP genorator room, basicly the hampster wheel genorator.

Give Ruppes to Mimi.

Repete.

BTW, I'm doing this not only because nobody else has done it, but to check if you have to use the vault instead of earning the Ruppes yourself.
The Dark Hero Shop    
Wacko McGoose
Launching Star
Jailed
Jailed

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:59 pm   Reply with quote

If you're going for 1,000,000 Rubees in the hamster wheels, try going to one end of the wheel, then holding the down button. Sliding is slightly faster than normal running, so it won't take as long. Too bad you can't get Dashell that early...

What I did was: I have the strategy guide, so I already have the vault code. I went straight to the vault, got my 1 M Rubees, went to the Mushroom Room, got one Mushroom, went to the Electro-Block Room, earned nine Rubees (total of 999,999), then gave them all to Mimi. Went back earned 21 more Rubees, bought two shrooms, then paid off the last Rubee. Funny for Mimi's face.
Even more funny: In 2-4, after you've completed Ch. 5 and got Dottie, go into one of the bathrooms. Flip, then position yourself atop one of the toilets. Flip back so the FM don't zero out, then use Dottie. You can hide in the toilet. I think it also works with the Underwhere Fountain and the sinks...
Cool secret about Dottie: As long as you keep moving, you can run across water while shrunk. You can also hover over water with Carrie. Convenient if you don't want to pay to use the Twygz Boat... It doesn't work with Dashell, unfortunatly.
Wacko's BURNINATED Gag Shop    
Super Black Twilight

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:03 pm   Reply with quote

Wacko McGoose wrote:
If you're going for 1,000,000 Rubees in the hamster wheels, try going to one end of the wheel, then holding the down button. Sliding is slightly faster than normal running, so it won't take as long. Too bad you can't get Dashell that early...

What I did was: I have the strategy guide, so I already have the vault code. I went straight to the vault, got my 1 M Rubees, went to the Mushroom Room, got one Mushroom, went to the Electro-Block Room, earned nine Rubees (total of 999,999), then gave them all to Mimi. Went back earned 21 more Rubees, bought two shrooms, then paid off the last Rubee. Funny for Mimi's face.
Even more funny: In 2-4, after you've completed Ch. 5 and got Dottie, go into one of the bathrooms. Flip, then position yourself atop one of the toilets. Flip back so the FM don't zero out, then use Dottie. You can hide in the toilet. I think it also works with the Underwhere Fountain and the sinks...
Cool secret about Dottie: As long as you keep moving, you can run across water while shrunk. You can also hover over water with Carrie. Convenient if you don't want to pay to use the Twygz Boat... It doesn't work with Dashell, unfortunatly.
About the bolded part, I already knew that.
The Dark Hero Shop    
Wooden Mario

HP: 98 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:30 pm   Reply with quote

Dark Paratroopa wrote:
You=idiot. Or you're just really brave. But that still counts toward some idiocy.

I second that.

That rich guy
Pure-???
Vampire

HP: 88 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:04 pm   Reply with quote

Black Twilight wrote:
I'm doing this not only because nobody else has done it, but to check if you have to use the vault instead of earning the Ruppes yourself.

um, and by noone, you eman about 500 hundred people who were to stupid to actually find the vault, and rigged their controls and let it sit for 3 hours on the hamster wheel?
pure-???'s shop of spells.    
The Transfigured Buizel
Champiness

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:52 pm   Reply with quote

I've never heard of someone doing it the hard way. Way to go! I hope you make it.
Mimiga Village    
Mr. Pre-Expert Shopkeeper
LudwigKoopa

HP: 30 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:56 pm   Reply with quote

I almost did it. I only used the 1 M thing when I had like 3000 left.
Ludwig's Junk Sale    
The Transfigured Buizel
Champiness

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:57 pm   Reply with quote

So... how far has he gotten?
Mimiga Village    
Mr. Pre-Expert Shopkeeper
LudwigKoopa

HP: 30 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:59 pm   Reply with quote

No one knows yet...
Ludwig's Junk Sale    
I am just an average
Joe

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:01 am   Reply with quote

Very simple: Get in the VIP room, and start running on the wheel. Hold down the button, and very carefully, change the channel on your TV. Now you can watch TV while doing this hard task.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Super Paper Mario