digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Untitled. D:

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Creations
I AM TAYL
Mona

HP: 85 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 12:01 am   Reply with quote

Once again, the character is based on me. Except, we have different names, looks, etc. But basically, the same desires and personalities.

I like to write, it gets my mind off stuff.

Sooooo...here we goooo!

Chapter One: Echo wrote:
You know, they say that the eyes are like...a window to your soul. If one looks deep enough, they can see who you really are. But I don't think it's true...because when I look at my eyes in the mirror...I see nothing. I see sadness, I see isolation, and I see fear. I see myself...but lost. Is that who I am? Am I meant to be a wandering soul?

People tend to stay away from me. I'm an albino. My eyes are red, and my hair is nearly white...people look at me like they've seen a ghost. That's why I always wear sunglasses, and had my hair cut short. That's also why I wear this ridiculous beret. They were all out of normal hats, I guess. But they still know I'm that freak...that person who's different. Different, yes, but not in the good way.

For years, I've questioned myself.

Who am I?

Why am I here?

Where am I?

I'm all alone in this world, and no one understands me. Except for...them. They say they aren't real, and my imagination is just out of whack. They think I should go to a Mental Institute or something. But I don't think they get it. They don't exist in Reality.

None of them do.

But I'm sure YOU do. Yes...and I do, as well. But not all people are real. Just because they're real, doesn't mean they don't exist. No one...except me...understands it. Maybe they aren't ready to know what I know.

Nobody is ready. Not yet. I'm sure they would be very upset if I told them now. Oh...but maybe you're ready...

But can I risk it?

Because you'll be like them...and you'll laugh at me. You'll hurt me, and just walk away...walk away...just like everyone else.

Why? Why is your mind so closed? Can you not hear my voice?

No one can.

Because I am a ghost of myself...I am a nothing. I'm an empty shell, but I'm happy. I'm who I want to be...or at least, part of me is.

So here I am, now. All I want is for you to hear me out...open your heart and mind for me, please. Take my desires into consideration. Look at me...I'm behind a mask.

I look like I'm normal. I look like I'm sane. If your eyes are a window to your soul, then I guess the windows are closed. You can't see me. You can't see me...at all.

I am a whisper, I am a nothing. I am no one, but I am myself.

Do you hear me now? Do you understand me? Can you hear my heart and soul fusing with my twisted desires? Feel it? Do you feel the wind upon you? Do you see the world around you? Can you see it all open up for you?

No.

You can't.

Because you don't know. No one does.

Except me.

So today...I will show you. I will open your eyes. I will take away your mask...I will clear the veil. Then maybe...just maybe...you'll look at me again. Then you will understand. Understand me...understand the whisper, however frail, that passes through me.

Now close your eyes...

...Now open your desires.

Hear my voice...hear it echo...

Hear it echo...

Hear it echo...

Hmm...so...should I continue? Or not? Comments? Questions? Constructive Criticism/Advice? Cash plx?
Cashplx Land!    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Creations