digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Chaos Dimentio Prettifies Your Text
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Creations
Strawberry-san
Celeste Dimentia

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 5:16 am   Reply with quote

You give me a relatively mundane sentence or two. Example:

The dog jumped over the fence. It saw a cat and started to chase it.

I use that idea and write something a little bit... prettier?

Example:

The cute, fluffy white bichon frisé's heart beat like a rabbit's as it sped forward on all fours, barking happily. Its eyes shone as it spied a short, wooden fence just ahead. Continuing to bark with glee, and still filled with almost boundless energy, the animal leapt easily over the white picket. It landed in the nieghbor's lawn, a gentle green expanse of tall grass.

Suddenly, something else came into view; a black-furred cat. The creature's luminous green eyes found the bichon frisé's, and the latter began to bark with even greater excitement than before. It ran forward, playfully pursuing the mewling cat...
Dimension D    
Click here for 500 coins!
Sho Minamimoto
Burning Vampire

HP: 90 MP: 7 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 5:39 am   Reply with quote

The boy had a sword with a shiny glow. He pciked it up and saw a monster. He got ready for battle.
FREE COINS    
Strawberry-san
Celeste Dimentia

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:27 am   Reply with quote

Timpani wrote:
The boy had a sword with a shiny glow. He picked it up and saw a monster. He got ready for battle.

The boy wore a triumphant grin as he spied the sword laying upon a stone pedestal; the weapon's blade gleamed brilliantly in the sunlight. Its silver edge glowed with a bloodred aura,and the red light illuminated the youngster's triumphant expression as he picked up the sword and raised it above his head, grinning.

He turned, and his radiant expression of joy quickly shifted to one of complete shock; a monster had snuck up behind him! The beast was but a floating eyeball, with a red iris. Nonetheless, it was very menacing, and it somehow gave off a low growling sound as it speedily approached the boy.

So this must be the guardian of this grove, the kid thought, going into a battle-ready stance...
Dimension D    
Shadowlugia
INeedScissors61
Vampire

HP: 74 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:51 am   Reply with quote

I just had tacos
Shadowlugia's Shop    
Strawberry-san
Celeste Dimentia

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:53 am   Reply with quote

I entered the room and sank, sighing, into the leather armchair that awaited me. I was quite full, yet satisfyingly so... for I had just had the most wondrous meal of tacos.
Dimension D    
Sho Minamimoto
Burning Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:59 am   Reply with quote

Chaos Dimentio wrote:
Timpani wrote:
The boy had a sword with a shiny glow. He picked it up and saw a monster. He got ready for battle.

The boy wore a triumphant grin as he spied the sword laying upon a stone pedestal; the weapon's blade gleamed brilliantly in the sunlight. Its silver edge glowed with a bloodred aura,and the red light illuminated the youngster's triumphant expression as he picked up the sword and raised it above his head, grinning.

He turned, and his radiant expression of joy quickly shifted to one of complete shock; a monster had snuck up behind him! The beast was but a floating eyeball, with a red iris. Nonetheless, it was very menacing, and it somehow gave off a low growling sound as it speedily approached the boy.

So this must be the guardian of this grove, the kid thought, going into a battle-ready stance...

A RP plot idea travelled into my head as I looked at the magnificent work of Chaos Dimentio.
FREE COINS    
Strawberry-san
Celeste Dimentia

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:01 am   Reply with quote

Timpani wrote:
A RP plot idea travelled into my head as I looked at the magnificent work of Chaos Dimentio.

I'll take that as purely a compliment and not text to be prettified? Either way, thanks. =)
Dimension D    
Sho Minamimoto
Burning Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:02 am   Reply with quote

Chaos Dimentio wrote:
Timpani wrote:

I'll take that as purely a compliment and not text to be prettified? Either way, thanks. =)

Actully a compliment and text to be prettyfied Very Happy
FREE COINS    
Strawberry-san
Celeste Dimentia

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:04 am   Reply with quote

Timpani wrote:

The beautifully woven text turned out to be the inspiration I had long yearned for. Such fortune to have stumbled across this thread! I suppose one could call it serendipity. Even now, an idea for a magnificent roleplaying plot entered my conscious, like the sudden switching on of a lightbulb.
Dimension D    
Oh fuck.
Flar3 Luigi
Vampire

HP: 10 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 10:00 am   Reply with quote

Dude... this is boring. Anybody got any ninja gear? if not i'll go crazy.
Flar3's antiques of Ph1r3.    
RAPEFACE BUTLER MODE
Kii

HP: 88 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 10:06 am   Reply with quote

[This seems like a really fun way to practice my writing skills... whoa. *_* I want to try too. ANYWAY, don't prettify this, I'll type a good sentence below.]

I smelled bacon when I woke up this morning. I ran to the kitchen right away. Bacon is my favorite.
Out of the Way Convenience Shop    
THIS HAS A CHARACTER LIMI
Super Black Twilight

HP: 99 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 5:37 pm   Reply with quote

He poked Logan. She poked Logan. It poked Logan. BANANNA poked Logan. So I poked Logan.
The Dark Hero Shop    
? Block
Fancy Wario

HP: 69 MP: 8 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 5:40 pm   Reply with quote

penis
ashdgbdsahvdsajghdasvgsahdvsagsa    
King of Koopas
Lord Bowser

HP: 97 MP: 10 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 5:58 pm   Reply with quote

Pie's tasty.
Bowser'z!    
Jet
Super Gwag Meister
Vampire

HP: 80 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:13 pm   Reply with quote

Stuff is good.
Mario Kart Central    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Creations