digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Legend of the Star Spirits

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Creations
Medikoopa
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 1 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 11:17 am   Reply with quote

This is a random idea I came up with when I was waiting for class to start. Its a story book, like Rosetta's Tale, but I am no where near a scanner at the moment, so here it is in text.

Stuff in black [...] are the pictures' descriptions.

---

~Legend of the Star Spirits~

~Chapter 1: Beginning of an End~

Once upon a time, there were eight stars.

[Picture of eight roughly drawn stars]

They lived in a beautiful hollow crystaline sphere the color of the rainbow.
[Picture of the stars standing on a transparent mass of many colors]

It was once part of their world, which sadly died one day when their sun turn black.
[Picture of a blue and green world surrounded by the mass of many colors.]

Their vibrant red sun's colors faded to black. After its colors darkened, when it saw the many beautiful worlds dancing in circles around him, jealousy overtook him.
[Picture of a black ball with black swirly lines around it.]

"Stop mocking me!" he cried out as his new black tendrils shot out and caught two of the nearest worlds. "But we are not!" "Please, let us go!" they replied.
[Picture of same black thing with two of its line reaching out and touching two small spheres and a third line reaching for another. Many other spheres can be seen, both big and small.]

"You do with your bright colors. Such a sharp contrast to my own... If you do not stop... I'll... I'll... I'll eat you all!" the sun said as he pulled the first two closer and closer...
[Two of the spheres are wrapped up in the tendrils and are closer to the black sun.]

As it ate and ate, it grew bigger and bigger. Eventually, it came upon the world of the stars, which was almost as big as it...
[Black sun takes up the page with a small corner colored in many bright colors.]
Dark Land Supply Store    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Creations