digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Hotel Luma VS Franis luv mi plx!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Creations

Hail Jumpluffs...they're...pluffy...
Jumpluff {{Hotel Luma~!}}
33%
 33%  [ 4 ]
Jumpluff {{Franis luv mi plx~!}}
25%
 25%  [ 3 ]
Jumpluff {{Can't decide. D:}}
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Jumpluff {{None, they both phail. HAHAHA.}}
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Jumpluff {{Write them both at the same time plx.}}
41%
 41%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 12

I AM TAYL
Mona

HP: 85 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 8:19 pm   Reply with quote

All right, I'm planning two DigiFics. Pick which one I should work on first plx.

Hotel Luma: The day after her 14th birthday, Larae Taylor is dragged to a random 5-Star hotel as a class trip. But what happens when she discovers that this Hotel is a mirror to Hotel...Luma? Let's just say it involves chaos, humor, romance, hi-technicaaaaaaaaaaal .bizness, cash plx, pizza, Jumpluffs, Lumas, Digibutter, 9001 fads, along with a dash of inter-dimensional apocalyptic side effects. Wait, WHAT?
Genres: Comedy/Adventure/Lawlz/Romance/Digibutter/Fad-liciousness/Suspense/Jumpluff/Luma
By the way, Hotel Luma is located in Bel-Air.

Franis luv mi plx: The DigiFic approximately 27.72% of you have been waiting for; the story of the DF-tans! The story begins from Francis's POV, describing how miserable life has been since he moved out of his Mommy's house. From con-happy Girl Scouts to Hungry Bandwidths, Francis is emo and lonely. So he decides to move to his last resort; creating his own hot babes. Well, more like.....robots? Kinda. Thus, the DF-tans were born. But it's not just the daily chaos of Digibutter Forum-y goodness. What happens when Digi-tan falls in love with Francis? :O Desperate for love, Digi-tan will do absolutely ANYTHING to win Francis over!
Genres: Comedy/Romance/Jumpluff/Romace/Digibutter/Francis/<3

Oh, I have the beginning of Hotel Luma written up, and Chapter One of Franis luv me plx written up. What can I say? School is boriiiiiing. Sometimes. Shifty
Cashplx Land!    
RULE ONE OF FIGHT CLUB
Steve

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:05 am   Reply with quote

Asplodin Fat Albrt, prince of bel air wishes for HOTELUMA! :O
penis    
Flavio
Vampire

HP: 4 MP: 7 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 9:45 am   Reply with quote

ALT+F+Bel-Air=INSTANT WIN
R!T!E!M! A store of pure win    
~A color is just a color~
Frozenwinters

HP: 1 MP: 0 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 10:21 am   Reply with quote

Write them both. O:
The Carmadox Party    
Super ShadowArticuno

HP: 99 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 10:55 am   Reply with quote

Frozenwinters wrote:
Write them both. O:

What the other person said.
A Bucket of Stuff    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Creations