digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Teh Pikmin RP
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play
Strawberry-san
Celeste Dimentia

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 1:08 am   Reply with quote

Long after the adventures of Captain Olimar and Louie, a new president took control of the shipping company Hocotate Freight. The President heard the story of the Pikmin. His eyes shone with greed when he learned about the immense treasure to be found on that bizarre world. He sent many of his employees to the planet to search for the treasure. Upon landing on the planet, they were to find and befriend the Pikmin and with their help, make their boss rich.

You are one of those people. You must work with the others sent with you.

Rules

1. You may battle other employees and their Pikmin squads if you want, but try not to be scant on the specifics when it comes to matters such as # of troops, loss of troops, etc.
2. You decide when and how you find a treasure, but do not find one every five minutes. Go through trouble that would need help from Pikmin, like fighting monsters.
3. You can use any type of Pikmin from the games, but stay true to their abilities.

Sign-Up Template

Name:
Appearance:
Background:

Popple

HP: 99 MP: 8 Lives: 10

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 2:17 am   Reply with quote

Name: Mizlo
Personality: A wise, calm older man.
Appearance: Very short. has a long white beard. Suit is similar to Olimar's, but with the secondary color being purple as opposed to red.
Background: A relatively new employee to Hocotate Freight, he has been employed in various ship based occupations for most of his life. He has had many years of experience working with spaceships and is thus a master pilot. Even in his old age, he has never missed out on a chance to explore new worlds in his craft and is more than happy to depart the the mysterious world of the Pikmin.

Good?
Popple's Secret Hideout    
I see what you are doing.
Lord Vaati

HP: 99 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 2:20 am   Reply with quote

Are weapons able to be gained or started with?(though the powerful weapons being limited)
Dark World Shop of Magic    
hai
Spiny

HP: 100 MP: 6 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 4:23 am   Reply with quote

Trace wrote:
Are weapons able to be gained or started with?(though the powerful weapons being limited)

((The only weapons i can think of here are a punch upgrade,a stun whistle,and a larger Pikmin throwing radius.))

Name:Oliwar((2 coins if whoever gets the joke first))

Personality:Stubborn,abit greedy,but will help someone if he needs to.

Apperance:Purple suit with white gloves and a yellow anntene on the helmet.Has messy brown strands of hair,and is as large as Sancho,the former president.

Background:Oliwar usually packs up the heavy things for other freighters,and is known not to complain much as long as his paycheck is over 30 Pokos.He is occasionally called in if a freighter is sick or is lost.When his co workers Olimar,Louie,and Sancho come back with a shipload of treasures,he decides to study the planet the treasures came from.When the new President orders his workers to the Distant Planet of the Pikmin,he got his suit on faster than you could say "Bulborb".

Last edited by Spiny on Thu Jan 17, 2008 7:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gemstone Goods    
I see what you are doing.
Lord Vaati

HP: 99 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 4:00 pm   Reply with quote

Informer wrote:
Trace wrote:

((The only weapons i can think of here are a punch upgrade,a stun whistle,and a larger Pikmin throwing radius.))

Name:Oilwar((2 coins if whoever gets the joke first))

Apperance:Purple suit with white gloves and a yellow anntene on the helmet.Has messy brown strands of hair,and is as large as Sancho,the former president.

Background:Oliwar usually packs up the heavy things for other freighters,and is known not to complain much as long as his paycheck is over 30 Pokos.He is occasionally called in if a freighter is sick or is lost.When his co workers Olimar,Louie,and Sancho come back with a shipload of treasures,he decides to study the planet the treasures came from.When the new President orders his workers to the Distant Planet of the Pikmin,he got his suit on faster than you could say "Bulborb".
Is it the fact that the name is near Olimar?

Name:Trace

Personality:How the heck would I know the guy never talks much in the game he was in.

Apperance: Heres a link to something that shows what he looks like(He is about the same size as the Pikmin.) http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c323/Swancheez/Trace.jpg

Background:Trace is a bounty hunter with a quest to find a suitable planet to invade as he was taveling through space he picked up transmission that came from the new President of some company. After hearing about the planet full of treasure he decided to join the company in hopes that some of the treasure might be usefull for creating usefull items. He also thought the planet might be worth invading.

Is that acceptable(even though the Personality is useless when using characters who are mostly silent)
Dark World Shop of Magic    
hai
Spiny

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 4:18 pm   Reply with quote

Trace wrote:
Informer wrote:
Trace wrote:

Personality:How the heck would I know the guy never talks much in the game he was in.

Apperance: Heres a link to something that shows what he looks like(He is about the same size as the Pikmin.) http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c323/Swancheez/Trace.jpg

Background:Trace is a bounty hunter with a quest to find a suitable planet to invade as he was taveling through space he picked up transmission that came from the new President of some company. After hearing about the planet full of treasure he decided to join the company in hopes that some of the treasure might be usefull for creating usefull items. He also thought the planet might be worth invading.

Is that acceptable(even though the Personality is useless when using characters who are mostly silent)

Look at the personality and think.Who in the Marioverse[/hint] has the same personality?
Gemstone Goods    
The Double Duece!
Strong Bad

HP: 99 MP: 4 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 6:04 pm   Reply with quote

Informer wrote:
Trace wrote:
Informer wrote:
Trace wrote:

Look at the personality and think.Who in the Marioverse[/hint] has the same personality?

Wario.

Quote:
Name: Walouie [In case it wasn't obvious, Waluigi parody.]

Personality: Sneaky, overcondfident, but has a sensitive side, although he would not admit it.

Apperance:A black suit with a purple atenna. He has a smooth head of hair, very thin and is as tall as two nickels laid side-to-side

Background: Walouie usually takes care of the study of exsplosives. And he also has a strange past involving Oliwar. He became fascinated with the world of Pikmin after hearing the tale from Olimar and Louie, especially the bomb rocks and Yellow Pikmin, he began studying the nature of them until their new president ordered them to head to the strange planet.
Toad House    
Para

HP: 99 MP: 6 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 7:28 pm   Reply with quote

Jeez, now that I think about it:
Olimar- Mario
Louie- Luigi
Nice one, Miyamoto.

Anyway, on with the sign-up:

Name: Taylor

Personality: Fun-loving, normally carefree; quick to react when the time calls for it.

Appearance: He has dark brownish-black hair, and a large orange nose resembling his father's. Wears a green T-shirt with a stripe, and a white ball cap. His equipment consists of a suit similar to Captain Olimar's, only smaller and of a greenish hue.

Background: Known simply as Olimar's Son throughout the Pikmin series, this young boy always admired his father's work, and wishes to follow in his footsteps. He always asked Olimar about any riches he encountered.

Last edited by Para on Thu Jan 17, 2008 7:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

Strawberry-san
Celeste Dimentia

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 7:34 pm   Reply with quote

((Informer, the name Oilwar made me think both of Wario, and the Iraq War for some reason... Ah ha ha.))

((My character will be the only one who doesn't directly work for Hocotate Freight.))

((Yes DP, a little older would probably be best - but then look at how young MY character is. I'm just thinking of the age range that Hocotate Freight might be likely to hire its employees at, though.))

Alright!

All of these profiles are acceptable. And you CAN talk - I don't believe everyone from Hocotate is mute.

Name: Sonic

Personality: Sonic embodies the wind, as he is free-spirited, adventurous, easy going and outgoing, cherishing his freedom to live as he wants above all else. He is impatient and will often jump into situations without thinking as his confidence is unshakable, even in the most dire circumstances.

Appearance: Like I need to explain.

Background: After Doctor Ivo Robotnik's latest invention, the Fur-Fate Cannon, sent Sonic rocketing away from his homeworld of Mobius and far into deep space, the hedgehog was steamed. Eggman had managed to catapult him from his own world... a world that needed saving! Even now, Eggman was enacting his latest scheme - Sonic could only hope that Tails, Knuckles, and the others would handle things okay.
Sonic was catapulted right into a strange and mysterious planet. And after that... well, that's what we're going to find out.

Spiny

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 7:45 pm   Reply with quote

Sonic the Hedgehog wrote:
((Informer, the name Oilwar made me think both of Wario, and the Iraq War for some reason... Ah ha ha.))

((lol,Oil War))
Gemstone Goods    
Tails Doll

HP: 100 MP: 3 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 7:55 pm   Reply with quote

Might as well...

Name:Spyro

Personality:Spyro is a young dragon, unlike most of the others, though, he is very small, and he actually doesn't take insult to this oddity. He enjoys fire, and sometimes fails to cease his pyromania, when this happens, usually flammable objects nearby are destroyed. Spyro is rather cocky, and he's sometimes reluctant to talk more than ususal, so this can set others off from himself. He is accompanied with a dragonfly his same age, Sparks, who is his best friend who helps to protect him and accompany him.

Appearance:Oh, come on.

Background: Many a day after his last encounter with the evil Sorceress, Spyro, again, got bored, seeing all the paradises and resorts he knew in the Magic Realms. He on one boring day, with Sparks, found himself through an odd gateway to another world, but, this one was not only lacking in the familiar tone Spyro always felt, somehow, this gate was a one-way...
Hell    
Para

HP: 99 MP: 6 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 8:08 pm   Reply with quote

-Imma postin mah prologue-
As Taylor sat in the S.S. Revolution's cockpit, his mind flashed back to the boss's meeting. The words of Hocotate Freight's President clearly reflected in his imagination...

"Taylor, you've shown us your outstanding potential throughout the testing phase. We trust that you can get the job done. This is a mission that only our elite operatives have been able to handle. It's a risk, but somebody has to take it. If you encounter any problems, we'll stay in touch."

Now, as he waited nervously, en route to the distant planet which his employer described, he thought to himself, "Yes. This is it. This is my future. I can't let down my father's dreams; this is the day I prove myself." Slowly, the bulky spacecraft continued to drift on its path toward the home of the Pikmin.

OOC:
Codename for the GameCube- Dolphin
Codename for the Wii- Revolution
c wut i did thar?

hai
Spiny

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 8:19 pm   Reply with quote

Oliwar was never too excited to travel on his freighter,the S.S.Syrup.This occasion,however,he was so eager he almost rammed the door on his way out of the hanger.He wanted treasures and it showed."After this,i'm gonna have so many pokos,you could fill the entire bank with just one half of the amount!Fortune,look out,here comes OLIWAR!"He shouted as he sped toward a lush green planet.
Gemstone Goods    
Bremmy
R. S. Buzzy

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 8:26 pm   Reply with quote

Name: R. S. , Kid-At-Legs "R. S. & Kid"

Personality: R. S. is quiet and timid. Totally opposite of him, is Kid-At-
Legs: Loud and Bold.

Appearance: R. S. is a Yellow Pikmin, larger than average. Kid-At-Legs is and ordinary Man-at-Legs.

Background: R. S. was once a Magikoopa. After a freak accident involving an Onion, he became a Yellow Pikmin. He tried to blend in with the other Pikmin, but they were not fooled. Rejected, R. S. left the others to find somone who would accept him. After days of wandering, he found Kid-At-Legs, an outcast Man-at-Legs. The two quickly became friends. They now spend their time collecting treasure on the planet, sometimes selling it to travelers.
Heff T.'s Fridge    
The Double Duece!
Strong Bad

HP: 99 MP: 4 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 8:32 pm   Reply with quote

Waluigi sailed through space in his private ship, the S.S. Waruiji, ready to explore the Planet of the Pikmin.
Code:
Captain's Log: Day 0
I am excited to visit this distant planet, and am sure to find more Pokos for the president than anyone else. Although, I am excited to observe these 'Pikmin' creatures in person and view their unique abilitys.
                                                                 Signing off,
                                                                         Walouie
Toad House    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play