digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

[RP] The Quest Of Argilor (Sign-Ups)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play
Click here for 500 coins!
Sho Minamimoto
Burning Vampire

HP: 90 MP: 7 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 7:01 am   Reply with quote

((I put the info into a RPing form XD. Basically, use the way to read profiles bit as the way to introduce your character here and PM me you RPing to that situation I put in it. If you pass, i'll post here saying you did. this is to make sure people who mess up plots don't come and ruin this Very Happy))

'One mysterious day, you were walking down the dark and dusty streets. You meet up with your friends which you have not seen for ages. Suddenly, a strange, small, red and blue cube appears. You each carefully but quickly examine it and pass it to the next person... suddenly a mysterious blue, purple and weird portal appears. You decide to go in not knowing what was going to happen.'

The page was been ripped. I could not read the rest.

"Argh!" I yelled. I decided to go to the back of the book where the character profiles are."

It said:
"Way to read the profiles:
Name:
Other details:
Each character's creator had to send a application fourm with a short RPing in the case of a monster appearing and the only thing near-by is a sword. this was how people got tested wether they were good enough"

I looked onto the next page.

"Name: David.
Appearance: A dark teen. Wears black clothes and has his face covered.
Favourite colour: Green.
Personality: Unknown. He just once appeared in the town. No-one knows how he came or when he came. He just suddenly... appeared."
FREE COINS    
DarkBlueAce
Louis

HP: 99 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 9:44 pm   Reply with quote

Name: Antonio
Appearance: Black shirt, Dark Blue pants, Black & White Shoes, Dark Brown hair, Slight Tan, Blue eyes. 6 feet tall.
Other details: Athletic
DarkBlueAce's Shop    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play