digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Untitle MP3:Coruption RP [Sign-Up]

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play
Token Nazi?
Zelnor

HP: 10 MP: 7 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 9:32 am   Reply with quote

I don't think we'll be able to pull this off, since all RPs I participate in die suddenly, but I can try. XD

Phazon Corruption is spreading throughout the Galaxy. Will our unlikely band of heroes be able to stop it ? Or will they be corrupted and serve Phaaze ?

Find out here.

Name:
Look:
Disabilities / Issues/ Achilles Heel:
Primary Powers:
Secondary Powers:
Short Bio:
Ancestors:
Power Suit: [Yes / No] (I don't know how to write an exp,anation of how we get Chozo Power Suits that is logical and not fanfic-esque at the moment, but I work on it.)
IF "Yes": Suit Color, Beam, Suit abilities [Distribute them equally. ]
Ship: [YES / NO / SHARED]

And psot how likely you think your character will be corrupted.

You know what ? I won't use Zelnor, but try to create a new Space Character.

Or use a magic-less Zelnor.

I was magic and now it's gone away - I think the Phazon made me that way.
Twilit Mall: Zelnor Mart    
Paper Peach

HP: 14 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:46 pm   Reply with quote

You're amazing at rps, but can you explain a bit on the plot?
Paper Peach's Shop    
Token Nazi?
Zelnor

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 4:30 am   Reply with quote

Erm...

Darn, now my fantasy spews out Metroid Prime 4: Seduction.

In Samus Arans' last fight against her evil - and rather hot - dopplegänger, Dark Samus, Dark Samus' latest evil plan is revealed: Galactic Dominance through sex. By crashing enormous brothels, called Penilathans, into planets, she invites unsuspecting people and infects them with F*ckzon, a dangerous new STD that makes you awesomely attractive- but if you succumb to your lust, Dark Samus will take you over. Infected with the mysterious sickness, Samus and three other bounty hunters set out to stop the coprruptuion of everyone and themselves.

The fight against Gandraya would be... interesting

ELECTRO BONDAGE ACQUIRED.

... I'm sorry. XD

It's jsut, I haven't given this much thought since most RPs I'm in die. Maybe I choke them with three-page novel style enormous posts...

Anyway, maybe I should make an MP4:Seduction topic in Off-Topic...

Wait, no. That'd be jumping off the slippery slope and reaching escape velocity.

Plot...

Leviathan crashes into Worlds, GF beams people into HQ, tells them all four Hunters went missing and that we were chosen because of our species-own unique talents, DS (Dark Samus) infects us too, we then have to set aside differences. Some become corrupted and have to be knocked out and placed in stasis (killing them is an option, but they'd object.) or escape. We kill Leviathans, fight own Corruption (Or... Seduction... o3o), travel to Phaaze, find a temporary cure based on Anti-Phazon (Why didn't they just call it 10 Units of Plot Device... I mean, Anti-Phazon... come on !), rewwcue our pals, bitchsmack DS and make the planet go boom.

Happy end.

In between, we discover upgrades for ourselves, get space suits (just for life-protection, they're prototypes based on the unique Power Suit Technology the Chozo invented which the GF tries to copy or reverse engineer.) and see that our species have settlements on the most unlikely planets - Like, the Twili teleported there and adapted with magic, so Zelnor finds spells or runes.

Meh.

... MAKE-UP TANK INJECTED. YOU'RE IN SEXY MODE.

Voulez-vous PEW PEW avec moi ?

... Must... defeat... won... hormones... that have me act like a prick.
Luigi is the best Pokémon
LoudKid

HP: 98 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 4:01 pm   Reply with quote

You are the most awesome person I've ever met, Zelnor. Smile
Captain Geno's Pogeymans Shop    
? Block
Fancy Wario

HP: 69 MP: 8 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 5:21 pm   Reply with quote

Zelnor wrote:
Erm...

Darn, now my fantasy spews out Metroid Prime 4: Seduction.

In Samus Arans' last fight against her evil - and rather hot - dopplegänger, Dark Samus, Dark Samus' latest evil plan is revealed: Galactic Dominance through sex. By crashing enormous brothels, called Penilathans, into planets, she invites unsuspecting people and infects them with F*ckzon, a dangerous new STD that makes you awesomely attractive- but if you succumb to your lust, Dark Samus will take you over. Infected with the mysterious sickness, Samus and three other bounty hunters set out to stop the coprruptuion of everyone and themselves.

The fight against Gandraya would be... interesting

ELECTRO BONDAGE ACQUIRED.

... I'm sorry. XD

It's jsut, I haven't given this much thought since most RPs I'm in die. Maybe I choke them with three-page novel style enormous posts...

Anyway, maybe I should make an MP4:Seduction topic in Off-Topic...

Wait, no. That'd be jumping off the slippery slope and reaching escape velocity.

Plot...

Leviathan crashes into Worlds, GF beams people into HQ, tells them all four Hunters went missing and that we were chosen because of our species-own unique talents, DS (Dark Samus) infects us too, we then have to set aside differences. Some become corrupted and have to be knocked out and placed in stasis (killing them is an option, but they'd object.) or escape. We kill Leviathans, fight own Corruption (Or... Seduction... o3o), travel to Phaaze, find a temporary cure based on Anti-Phazon (Why didn't they just call it 10 Units of Plot Device... I mean, Anti-Phazon... come on !), rewwcue our pals, bitchsmack DS and make the planet go boom.

Happy end.

In between, we discover upgrades for ourselves, get space suits (just for life-protection, they're prototypes based on the unique Power Suit Technology the Chozo invented which the GF tries to copy or reverse engineer.) and see that our species have settlements on the most unlikely planets - Like, the Twili teleported there and adapted with magic, so Zelnor finds spells or runes.

Meh.

... MAKE-UP TANK INJECTED. YOU'RE IN SEXY MODE.

Voulez-vous PEW PEW avec moi ?

... Must... defeat... won... hormones... that have me act like a prick.

I have no freaking clue what you just said but I think I'm in love with you now.
ashdgbdsahvdsajghdasvgsahdvsagsa    
Paper Peach

HP: 14 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 5:39 pm   Reply with quote

XD Oh Grambi, you just killed me...
Paper Peach's Shop    
Token Nazi?
Zelnor

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 12:26 pm   Reply with quote

Overactive Imagination + Hormones = Fun for all days. XD

Anyway...

My pal and I invented them up to Metroid Prime 20.
There was... Metroid Prime 5: Guitar Metroid

But back to the RP... who signs up ?

:B

Metroid Prime 4: The last battle against Dark Smaus. It is seduce - or be seduced.
3... 2... 1...
Catfight.
Luigi is the best Pokémon
LoudKid

HP: 98 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 12:41 pm   Reply with quote

I'm a little bit corn-fused on the whole Power Suit aspect...

Elaborate, please.
Captain Geno's Pogeymans Shop    
Token Nazi?
Zelnor

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 11:37 am   Reply with quote

Well, if we'd be just like "OMG I GOTZ POWER SUITZ LOL", it'd be a real Wall Banger. So we have to find a valid way for us to acquire the power necessary to survive in space and not be grilled by the first Phazon Critter we encounter.
hai
Spiny

HP: 100 MP: 6 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 11:45 am   Reply with quote

If ANY species is allowed,I may join.
Keep in mind that Samus appeared in SMRPG,though.
Gemstone Goods    
Token Nazi?
Zelnor

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 12:35 pm   Reply with quote

We need a plot...

Any ideas ?
Maximum_Pwnage
Void

HP: 10 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 11:57 am   Reply with quote

Name: Void
Race: Human
Sex: Female
Look: Sexy. :p

Disabilities / Issues/ Achilles Heel: Electricity
Primary Powers: Stregnth, Speed (up to 4x as fast as the average human).
Secondary Powers: Twin pistols, explosives, the whole dealio
Short Bio: Cyborg
Ancestors: Unknown
Power Suit: No, but her suit is pretty badass.
IF "Yes": See the picture. Black Vinyl- kevlar weave/ White spandex-Kevlar weave/ Leather
Ship: No
Wal*Mart... only much better    
Token Nazi?
Zelnor

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 4:28 am   Reply with quote

'K. Other profiles ? I'm still pondering the power suit issue.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play