digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Super Digibutter Bros.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play
Strawberry-san
Celeste Dimentia

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:59 pm   Reply with quote

King Bowser let out a savage roar, causing the chandelier above to sway dangerously. When did he get that chandelier, anyway? Whatever.

"It's been FOREVER since I last unleashed an awesome evil plot. What in the HECK is wrong here?!?!"

A Magikoopa bent with age hobbled forward, bowing respectfully to her king.

"Your Majesty... Ganon and his minions have seized the Mushroom Kingdom."

Bowser froze for a moment. And then -

"WHAAAAAAAT??!?!?!"

The Koopa Overlord stamped his foot furiously, this time managing to dislodge the chandelier above him by a fractional amount as dust poured from cracks in the castle ceiling.

"Who is this loser that thinks he can steal away MY kingdom?! I'll crush him. GRAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!"

"T-That's not all, your Majesty. Ganon is searching for the lost legendary artifacts of Digibutter, which are said to be hidden in seven Koopa Hotels spread far and wide across the Mushroom Kingdom."

Bowser scratched his scaly chin with a clawed hand.

"Seven artifacts, you say? They sound like good world-conquering devices. I want 'em!! And it's not like I've ever said THAT before!"

"Yes, your Majesty..."

[[ Okay, ummm, anyone can join, no strict rules or anything. Maybe it can feel a little bit more like the old days. =P ]]
Dimension D    
Sync
MALAK

HP: 10 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 2:57 am   Reply with quote

( Reminds me of Koopa Castle xD )
Hammerspace    
hai
Spiny

HP: 100 MP: 6 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 7:20 am   Reply with quote

About a floor below was a Spikey,who was nearly clocked by a piece of the ceiling as his king stomped about above him.
"Ugh,sometimes I wonder why I signed up for this." he mumbled to himself as he tried to push the rubble out of the way.
Gemstone Goods    
Strawberry-san
Celeste Dimentia

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 6:58 pm   Reply with quote

King Bowser stomped into the Clown Car hangar, allowing himself a brief chortle. This would be a breeze.

With all the grace a giant Koopa beast could muster, Bowser leaped into one of the Clown Cars, which sagged earthward immediately. After a few moments, the energy from the propellor situated below kicked in, and the craft picked up speed... rapidly carrying its occupant villain towards the Mushroom Kingdom.
Dimension D    
Grodus
Drive-Thru Whale
Burning

HP: 70 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 5:04 pm   Reply with quote

Grodus peeks his head into the castle, and laughed maniacly.
"Gack ack ack ack! I'll be taking this castle, see?"

~A color is just a color~
Frozenwinters

HP: 1 MP: 0 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 11:02 pm   Reply with quote

A young figure sat. Her current location seemed to be a town filled with strange little people with mushy hats. As confusing as it was, she seemed content... or as content as someone in this situation would be... Her eyes widened a bit as a blast echoed nearby.

"Oh... What ev-" another on was sent off, and this time smoke appeared in the distance. The little villagers were running around everywhere, like ants being attacked by a boy with a microscope. "Curious." She quickly, but not frantically, she got out of her position and ran to the gates of Princess Peach's castle. She's only been here once, with no real intentions of going back, but now she had a different mind set.

The door creaked open as the girl slid through.

It was a breath taking sight. Wobbling over to the bridge which leaded to the Princess's, her eyes fixed onto the ship... the minions... the flag? This wasn't the normal invader! Who was it this time?! She searched for clues, but it was all so unfamiliar. But at last she caught her eyes on an ugly, ugly man with red hair.

"G-ganondorf?! o.o"

Hastily she glided to the nearest spot to hide. It probably wasn't best to get caught in this mess.
The Carmadox Party    
Grodus
Drive-Thru Whale
Burning

HP: 70 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 11:50 pm   Reply with quote

Grodus glanced around the castle. "Heloooo? Anybody home? Guess not."

He ran outside and tore down a Bowser flag, replacing it with the sign of the X-Nauts.

"Gack ack ack ack! Say hello to Grodus Castle!"

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play