digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

The Everyday Lives of People No One Cares About

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play
Silver~

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 11:31 am   Reply with quote

I thought we should have a RP everyone could join in and have fun. Anyways, this was something on another board I go to, so I thought I would try it out here. Essentially, it's about us and stuff. It's essentially just an RP that's made up along the way, being mostly about humor and some adventure. It's pretty fun, and if you don't get what it's about, i'll try to explain it better, just ask.
ANYWAYS, anyone can sign up at any time, and don't worry, there is action.

On an important side note: The original RP used bunnying(or talking for other people), should we do that? Of course, if we did, you aren't allowed to make people say something they would never say.(Ex: somebodys emo dark character saying "im a pretty princess")

I'll give more info on this a bit later. Give me your thoughts plx.
Shiggy's Stuff    
Luigi is the best Pokémon
LoudKid

HP: 98 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 11:34 am   Reply with quote

Aren't you talking about RPOT?
Captain Geno's Pogeymans Shop    
Silver~

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 1:44 pm   Reply with quote

Captain Geno wrote:
Aren't you talking about RPOT?
I knew I didn't explain it well enough. Sigh
I'll copypasta the info from the original later.
Edit: COPYPASTA!
Someonelol wrote:
EVERYDAY LIVES

----

Section 1: Digibutter Rules

Seeing as *ZOMG!* we're located on the Digibutter forums, you must follow all their rules.

Section 2: RPG Rules

Alright, some basic stuff. You can't kill other players unless it's in a planned and confronted battle. If one individual of the game wants to challenge another to a fight, he must come up with a way to make the fight happen, that is, create a reason for the fight in the RPG. If two players engage in one-on-one combat, the loser will be banned from the game and declared dead. However, you can create another character for your player. I cannot be killed, nor can any original and main characters essential to the story

In the RPG, you must keep in mind it is designed for beginners, and is also meant to be mostly humorous, rather than serious. There can and will be serious moments, but let's keep it funny for the most part. Also, spam may not be posted in the Main Story.

Section 3: Profile rules

More on this later
I altered a few things to make sense.
Shiggy's Stuff    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play