digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Mysteries of the Glitz Pit
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play

Do we actually do the fights out, or ignore them in favor of the plot?
Do them out
66%
 66%  [ 6 ]
Ignore them for the plot
33%
 33%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 9

Chocolate Kirby
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:16 am   Reply with quote

((I RP in another forum, so I won't break the 4th wall and try not to godmod or twink. I usually do those 2 by mistake, so point it out and I'll edit the post.))
4 boos, after stocking up on items, entered the glitz pit. "We would like to battle here," a brown boo with red eyes and large fangs said to the security guard.
"Sure, right this way," the guard moved aside, but the four just went through the door.
"Do you think we should've left Kyle just to battle here?" the Dusty Boo called Sand asked.
"I'm sure he's fine, he didn't look heart broken at all," the Dark Dark Boo replied. He didn't have a name, so ??? would have to do.
When they reached the door, they saw a giant koopa with spikes on it's shell waiting at the door. "Move it, tubby," Darkly, the Dark Boo commanded, "We want to sign up! So move your big butt out of the way!"

Jolene
Legendary Mashine

HP: 10 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:53 am   Reply with quote

No one answered the office door, since Jolene was in the ring overseeing a battle at the moment. However, there were several sign-up forms attached to the outside of the door on a clipboard, and there was a slot in the door that the forms could be sent through.
Glitz Pit Souvenir Shop    
Strawberry-san
Celeste Dimentia

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:00 pm   Reply with quote

"Pah! Where is she?!"

"If you'd let me finish, sir. Ms. Jolene is attending a match at the moment. There is a form you may fill out just over here."

"... Right. I was going to do that."

Bowser grabbed a form, pulling out the provided pen nearby as well. He scribbled his information onto the application.

Team Name: King Koopa
Alternate Team Name: Soon-to-be Ruler of the Mushroom Kingdom
Team Member(s): King Bowser

"There, that was easy!"

Bowser slid the application through the slot in the door, and turned around, spying the creatures behind him.

"Try some patience. You won't be in such a hurry when I flatten you in the ring, losers!"

"Right this way, Mr. Koopa..."
Dimension D    
Master of Puppets...
The Chaos Heart

HP: 100 MP: 6 Lives: 22

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:09 pm   Reply with quote

The voice spoke to Jolene

Well...I wonder where Grubba ran off to....Ms. Jolene.
Dimension C    
Chocolate Kirby
Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:59 pm   Reply with quote

"You could flatten me with that huge rump of yours if it ever gets to touch me!" Darkly said as Bowser past.
"Darkly, could you be a little nicer?" Cwis asked as he turned to the paper and filled it out.

Team Name: The Spookers
Alt. Team Name: Rulers of the Dark
Team Member(s): Cwis, Darkly, Sandy, ???

"Is that good?" Cwis asked. He held the paper up so the other three could see. When they all gave positive replies, Cwis slid it in the slot. "C'mon, I think that we can catch up with Bowser and the guard,"

Jolene
Legendary Mashine

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 5:17 pm   Reply with quote

(Should I just roll dice and pick a random winner now? It's not as if they get anything, soooo...)
Glitz Pit Souvenir Shop    
I see what you are doing.
Lord Vaati

HP: 99 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:13 pm   Reply with quote

Vaati wrote:
Once struck the Dark Eyes vanished for they had low HP but Vaati seemed to be more affected by the lighting.

Before the ice could reach him he quickly vanished only to appear high above HWG.

Once he began to fall he casted three spells on himself one after the other. The first was a spell that made him near the size of a giant, the second was a protective dark barrier to protect him from most of physical damage from his fall, and the third was a gravity spell that would make himself fall very fast.
Dark World Shop of Magic    
Strawberry-san
Celeste Dimentia

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 5:14 am   Reply with quote

The security guard let Bowser into the Minor League Locker Room, and explained the rules. He then went outside, leaving Bowser to face his new company and Glitz Pit home...

"For now. This place is a dump! I'll be up the ranks in no time... BWAHAHAHAH!!!"

"Hey Shell Guy, pipe down ova dere!"
Dimension D    
Jolene
Legendary Mashine

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:53 am   Reply with quote

(I'm just going to say the rankings stayed in place for now.)

Jolene went back into her office and saw the papers that had come through the slot in the door. She entered the new fighters in the roster:
Champion) Rawk Hawk
Rank 1) The Goo of Doom
Rank 2) The Shape-Shifting Darkness
Rank 3) FreezerBurn
Rank 4) King Koopa
Rank 5) The Spookers
"Wait a second... Bowser?! Here!? I can't believe Bowser would sign up as a Glitz Pit fighter." Jolene couldn't keep herself from laughing as she waited for someone else to set up a match.
Glitz Pit Souvenir Shop    
Luigi is the best Pokémon
LoudKid

HP: 98 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:27 am   Reply with quote

[[Sorry...unexpectedly busy yesterday...I have to go to work later today, too. Also: Is Vaati still invisible, or no?]]
Captain Geno's Pogeymans Shop    
Lvl. 97 Butt Whomper
Super SlimeKnight
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:56 pm   Reply with quote

"GAH!" When Bowser came into the locker room, Slimeknight fell off his chair in surprise. After he recovered, he picked up his DS, saved and turned it off, and went to the console to request a match. "Ms. Jolene? May I request a match?"
SlimeKnight's Castle    
Jolene
Legendary Mashine

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 1:09 pm   Reply with quote

(Wait a sec... do we wanna actually do the matches out, or save time and just go for the plot?
Btw I don't know what the plot is but someone else in this thread does. ;>>
IT'S A SECRET TO EVERYONE)
Glitz Pit Souvenir Shop    
Silver~

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 5:10 pm   Reply with quote

There was a knock on the door, as a familiar face walked in. "Hey sis, how's running the pit going along?" Mush said.
Shiggy's Stuff    
Chocolate Kirby
Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 6:54 pm   Reply with quote

The four boos entered the Minor League Room. "Wow....this place is as run down as home!" Sand said, surprised.
"Don't worry, I'm sure we'll be out of here in a few matches," Cwis said, letting his eyes slide around the room. "I guess there's nothing to do unless battle," Cwis sighed.

Jolene
Legendary Mashine

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:24 pm   Reply with quote

(There is no Minor League yet since so few people are signed up, you're in the Major League.)

Jolene noticed her brother had entered the room. "Oh, hi, Mush! Are you going to fight again, or are you just here to watch?"
Glitz Pit Souvenir Shop    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play