digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Wiikly News Contest

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Contests & Tournaments
Strawberry-san
Celeste Dimentia

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:13 pm   Reply with quote

I'm your host, Chaos Dimentio. In this contest, members can post and submit screenshots from their television of a news article that's wacky, strange, funny, etc. - basically, whatever amuses me the most. To participate, you'll need to have a Wii, of course. Go to the News Channel, find your story, take a pic, and make your submission here in this thread. Only one article per person, per week. At the end of each week (every Friday evening), I will choose a winner. The prize is 20 Coins. There will not be a reward at all unless there are at least three entries given by different people during the week.

Here's your chance to earn some extra gold. Let fly with the wacky Wii news!
Dimension D    
Tails Doll

HP: 100 MP: 3 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:16 pm   Reply with quote

I thought this was going to be cool, like CFN, until I saw some competition flavor. Curse you, Dimentio!
Hell    
Strawberry-san
Celeste Dimentia

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:16 pm   Reply with quote

Kamek wrote:
I thought this was going to be cool, like CFN, until I saw some competition flavor. Curse you, Dimentio!

You don't have to participate, then. This thread is in the Contest forum for a reason, after all.
Dimension D    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Contests & Tournaments