digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Individual character discussions - Day 25
Goto page Previous  1, 2  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Super Smash Bros. Brawl
That rich guy
Pure-???
Vampire

HP: 88 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:54 pm   Reply with quote

Creepy Mario wrote:
I don't really care for Lucario at all...
He's very slow, most of his attacks are projectile-based, and his up-B is barely useful.

That description seems more fitting to snake than anyone else. Lucario only has one projectile, he's fairly fast, and his Up-B will become a wall cling if you aim it into a wall.
pure-???'s shop of spells.    
THE BIRTHDAY GIRL
King Harkinian
Burning

HP: 88 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:55 pm   Reply with quote

Lucario is one of my mains. He's also my favorite Pokemon. Very Happy His FS is awesome, and I think his Pokemon movie was the best one.
The King's Chamber    
Black Yoshi
Vampire

HP: 31 MP: 10 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 4:12 pm   Reply with quote

Also, if anyone wants to see the damage Lucario truly causes, Brawl me. Shifty
The Domain of Secrets    
Hellza Ballza
Goron Mask
Dead
Dead

HP: 0 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:13 pm   Reply with quote

Lucario is a strange fighter...he's a hard person to fight with unless your not whoring smashs like alot of people do. He takes skill to use and alot of it and thats why he's only my secondary not my main.
Some store that sells shit    
Para

HP: 99 MP: 6 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:43 pm   Reply with quote

Pure-??? wrote:
Creepy Mario wrote:
I don't really care for Lucario at all...
He's very slow, most of his attacks are projectile-based, and his up-B is barely useful.

That description seems more fitting to snake than anyone else. Lucario only has one projectile, he's fairly fast, and his Up-B will become a wall cling if you aim it into a wall.
That just reminded me of how godly his wall jump. Give him one wall of any height, and he could scale the whole thing.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Super Smash Bros. Brawl