digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Name Modification Request

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Requests
I see what you are doing.
Lord Vaati

HP: 99 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:24 pm   Reply with quote

I would like to request that my username could be changed to Vaati Picoru.

My reasons are simple.

1. The name is still the same, the only difference is there is now a last name.

2. The name is one I happen to use alot.

3. It gives people another name they could use if they are able to pronounce the last name.

I know that by changing my name I may or most likely never be able to have my name changed, and I accept that.

Wither approved or not it does not really matter.

If approved: I will be thankful that I was able to get my real username changed to something that I know I will always have here.

If not approved: I will continue on like I have always been with the name I have, for if the request was not approved there are most likely a few reasons why it was not approved.

If possible see if you can ether PM or post your answer.

Thank you for your time and have a nice day.

Also for the members of Digibutter what do you think of this decision?
Dark World Shop of Magic    
Master of Puppets...
The Chaos Heart

HP: 100 MP: 6 Lives: 22

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 11:22 pm   Reply with quote

As long as you are still Vaati, I really don't care. (actaully, I wouldn't care even if you weren't Vaati). Do as you will. I suppose you have my support.
Dimension C    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Requests