digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

hello everyone

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> New Users Come Here!
RaveRaze
Mana7
Dead
Dead

HP: 0 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:52 pm   Reply with quote

hope that worked
Choco's    
Jr. Troopa
Admiral Bobbery

HP: 15 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:24 am   Reply with quote

Welcome to digibutter, but before we can upgrade your status, do you mind telling us some more information about yourself? You may discuss some of your interests or maybe how you found this site.

Also, how do you know Thunderbrand Luigi?
Troopa's Treats    
RaveRaze
Mana7
Dead
Dead

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 1:35 pm   Reply with quote

Oh me Im a big fan of MMORPGs, I like cake and pudding ( Escpeccialy when its cake covered in pudding), i dont like gelatin, Maplestory is awesome, I like anime and manga, I enjoy the fact people consider me a nerd, Your mom jokes are hilarious, and i despise mario and think that all mario games should center around Toad and Toadette (They could be like the ice climbers)
My friend made an account on this website, He was thunderbrand Luigi, I went to see if he still posted on here. I mostly joined this site to see the tournamentsk, and to see if i could wage a war using these items after i collected enough ( my friend told me a bit bout the site like how you guys have tourneys and these item thingies).
Choco's    
RaveRaze
Mana7
Dead
Dead

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 12:14 am   Reply with quote

Hello why cant I post in the forums yet. Also are there any restrictions to item use that could possibly stop me from waging a war. Is it too late to get my name changed and how do i get the coins for nametags to change my name. If i need to put in more info about my self here we go

Alter Ego: EmoRaze, RockRaze, RaveRaze
Preffered Career Path: Pirate
Favorite video game: Final Fantasy series, Smash Bros Series, and the SIms
Favorite MMO: Maplestory, Gunz
MMMOs: I am currently playing: Maplestory, Gunz, Richman Online ( probably gonna quit)
Can I draw:Not well
Do I like to draw: Yes
What?:My own Creations, Trogdor, Ideas for comics and Video Games
Can we see some of these creations: No. I dont have a scanner
What about these video game ideas: Cant produce them because i suck at programming but i have a ton of ideas if anyone wants to help me with it.
Current things im Working on: Brainstorming ideas about a series of Music centered cartoons about someone fighting people ( Its a lot better than how it sounds and doesnt use mainstream music but still with some vocals)
Favorite band: Dont have one but things im listening to right now are Video game music & remixes, E-40, Maximum-The hormone.
If you really need more ill give it to you
Choco's    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> New Users Come Here!