digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Rock Band.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Gaming
Typhoon
Typhoon™
Dead
Dead

HP: 0 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:56 am   Reply with quote

I played Rockband at a 'reunion' with some cousins. It was pretty fun. The thing is though, I've gotten into it. I really like Rock Band. >: So lets talk about Rock Band.
Ornaments    
Black Yoshi
Vampire

HP: 31 MP: 10 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 1:01 am   Reply with quote

I am the best Bassist in my town. I can play any song on Expert without much trouble but Green Grass and High Tides and Hysteria...

Our band is called The Stylish Crustacean, with our mascot Walter the Flatulent Owl. And our band logo is the 4chan lol smile or whatever it is called.
The Domain of Secrets    
Typhoon
Typhoon™
Dead
Dead

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 1:10 am   Reply with quote

Black Yoshi wrote:
I am the best Bassist in my town. I can play any song on Expert without much trouble but Green Grass and High Tides and Hysteria...

Our band is called The Stylish Crustacean, with our mascot Walter the Flatulent Owl. And our band logo is the 4chan lol smile or whatever it is called.
I sucked with great passion on the bass. v_v i tried vocals because nobody else was man enough. I suprisingly did semi-good, but it was on easy. and it was singing.

I didn't bother the guitar...
Ornaments    
RaveRaze
Mana7
Dead
Dead

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:23 am   Reply with quote

im horrible at all rythm games
Choco's    
See?
Popple

HP: 99 MP: 8 Lives: 10

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 3:15 am   Reply with quote

Black Yoshi wrote:

Saying you are good at the bass in Rockband is like saying you are the 5th best guitarist.
Popple's Secret Hideout    
Black Yoshi
Vampire

HP: 31 MP: 10 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:38 pm   Reply with quote

The World's Best Sniper wrote:
Black Yoshi wrote:

Saying you are good at the bass in Rockband is like saying you are the 5th best guitarist.

I know. <.<

Everyone who could do better than me plays something else. And I'm absolutely terrible when it comes to hammer-ons, so I can't play lead. Besides, I live in a tiny hick town so there isn't much, if any, competition.
The Domain of Secrets    
I TROL U
Mantis15

HP: 100 MP: 3 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:53 pm   Reply with quote

I like doing the vocals. :B

I can do all songs on Hard and I'm working on Expert. Once I buy my 360+Rock Band I'll be able to practice more than just at my friends house.
Relations 'R' Us    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Gaming