digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

'Golden Age' NSider was the best

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> General Discussion
Strawberry-san
Celeste Dimentia

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 9:53 pm   Reply with quote

How I do miss it...

It was my first real forums that I was a part of, NSider was. Yes. After GameFAQs, NSider surprised me by how nice, polite, and fun everyone there was. I loved it! I was young, and I was happy myself and it felt good just being there with the people, whatever we were talking about, whether it was some friendly speculation on aspects of the Zelda series or, when Power On RP came out, Roleplay (although my favorite that I ever joined was actually just in Power On, before Power On RP came out).

And the chats, yes. I'd be in those for such a long time. I'm a real addict to the Internets. ._. They went by really fast, true, but it was still nice. I stayed up until like, 3:00 AM one night (August 24, 2004). The pace was much better, there were just a handful of people, and we all agreed on having a 'chat party'. I met there a fellow named GAMECAMILLER, who became my friend. And so he showed me this site he was working on. And I actually became an Administrator there when I agreed to help.

The site is still up to this day (I run it now), and I have a long and good history with that site as well.

Anyway... That's all gone now - in respect to NSider, I mean. Power On RP went, the chats went, much of the kindness went to be replaced by angry n00bs. The Dark Ages. D:

And then of course, NSider as a whole went bye-byes.

Oh, how I miss the Golden Age of NSider. ._.
Dimension D    
jacking off
Small Sammer Guy

HP: 10 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 9:56 pm   Reply with quote

well, Golden days/good old days die down all the time in forums.
Like the good ol' digi day. When everything was cool and worth joining. Until now, digi isn't cool.
Baby Shop    
Strawberry-san
Celeste Dimentia

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 9:59 pm   Reply with quote

Baby Peach wrote:
Like the good ol' digi day. When everything was cool and worth joining. Until now, digi isn't cool.

Hmm... I guess I'm a really strange person for still liking Digibutter, whatever it's gone through. Anyway, I'm a sort of person who loves to take a look into the past, and likes nostalgia and such, that's all. I probably didn't expect NSider to be like it was forever, but it was just a real shame what happened. D:

Last edited by Celeste Dimentia on Sat Jul 12, 2008 11:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dimension D    
Eh, wot
Super Slim
Vampire

HP: 20 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:39 pm   Reply with quote

I luf my digibutter.

even if it sucks. D:
Toad Town Shop    
darkzero
Rusty Shackleford
Vampire

HP: 1 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:44 pm   Reply with quote

N-sider was awesome, NOA_Shaun was cool, NOA_Mike sucked at MKDS, and NOA_Andy was a bit strict...Still, I miss that place >:
darkzero's Bargain shop    
Apparently missed a lot
LudwigVonKoopa
Vampire

HP: 5 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 11:54 pm   Reply with quote

Chaos Dimentio wrote:
Baby Peach wrote:

Hmm... I guess I'm a really strange person for still liking Digibutter, whatever it's gone through. Anyway, I'm a sort of person who loves to take a look into the past, and likes nostalgia and such, that's all. I probably didn't expect NSider to be like it was forever, but it was just a real shame what happened. D:

I thought I was alone on the aspect of still liking digibutter.

Nontheless, I never even got to a koopa rank, and Digibutter was my first place where I could really freely post pictures. :D
Stuff Mart    
Strawberry-san
Celeste Dimentia

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 12:11 am   Reply with quote

Oh yeah... I only got up to the Bounty Hunter rank on NSider. I remember my frightening stint in the Tingle rank... It was scary.
Dimension D    
Ohh, THAT makes sense!
Tyler
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 2 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 2:04 am   Reply with quote

This kind of sums up how ROBLOX is, except for being gone.
Tyler's Sexy Shop    
darkzero
Rusty Shackleford
Vampire

HP: 1 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 2:27 am   Reply with quote

Tyler wrote:
This kind of sums up how ROBLOX is, except for being gone.
and with clockwork being our NOA_shaun, and all the angry noobs being runescape people :D
darkzero's Bargain shop    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> General Discussion