digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Character Creation
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play
Cid
Lord Krump

HP: 60 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:22 pm   Reply with quote

((If any of you other mods or Francis feel that this isn't needed and/or against forum nature, feel free to take it down.))

Edit- In order to cut down on god-modding, strengths and weaknesses are now added to the form.

I want to start up a little experiment, and that experiment is to see how creative you RPers are. If you have an idea for an original character (And I mean a character completely created by you, that has little to do with a videogame (Of course, you can use a race mentioned in a videogame, but it can't be one of the mentioned characters in the game) or anything else), post it here.

Let's see how many original characters appear in here. Fill out the form below (Note- This isn't a requirement. This is just an experimental reference for original characters) with information about your character, and reply in the thread with that information.

Name:
Species:
Height:
Weight:
Weapons:
Armor:
Abilities:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Personality:
Lore:

If you have an original character, please post it in this thread using this form. Of course, you don't have to; this is just an experiment to see how this method of role-playing would work, afterall. Also, be sure to confine all your profiles to a single post. : )

Last edited by Lord Krump on Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:41 pm; edited 3 times in total
The Highwind Goods Store    
(:
Tayl

HP: 98 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:25 pm   Reply with quote

{{I removed height and weight, and changed Armor to Threads since none of my OCs actually wear armor. I also added Hair and Eyes.}}

~Tayl/Niya Mitsu~
Age ~ Unknown as Tayl, can change physical age anywhere between 10-20.
Sex ~ Female
Species ~ Little Mewser {The cat form of a Little Mouser or a Squeek, or whatever you call them} as Tayl, Manipulator {Human with special powers} as Niya.
Hair ~ A deep golden-color as Niya, with a black streak on the right side of her bangs. It's a little longer than shoulder-length.
Eyes ~ Red, like all Manipulators.
Weapons ~ Star Gun as Tayl, Manipulator Key as Niya.
{Star Gun ~ A simple gun that shoots out stars.
Manipulator Key ~ An object given to a Manipulator that can transform, and basically has OVER 9000! uses.}
Threads ~ Tayl wears her mask and shoes, Niya wears the Manipulator Uniform. {A black two-pointed hat with stars on the tip, a waist-length black cloak {connected by a star-shaped pin}, a minidress of their color {hers is gold}, black shorts {so perverts don't try to look up their skirts lolol}, black elbow-length gloves, and knee-length black boots.}
Abilities ~ Standard Manipulator Abilities. Moderate bending of reality, ability to travel between anything smaller than Entirety, ability to hack into the Timestream, ability to summon Noshara, and is remarkably stealthy.
Strengths ~ Her Manipulator abilities are obviously her biggest strength, making her somewhat god-like. However, she dislikes using her powers, and refrains from using so in most cases. She's also good at stealing and spying because of her excellent stealth.
Weaknesses ~ Memories of her past, any sharp objects, bleeding {it causes her to go unconscious}, her right hand {the star mark on it is her vital point}, Noshara, the Oress', having trust broken, guilt, crying, relationships, and a bunch of other stuff I don't feel like listing.
Personality ~ Normally, especially as Tayl, she's happy and carefree, and enjoys stealing monies a lot. But when memories of her past are brought up, her personality reverses. As Niya, she spends most of her time away from people, and living in the past. Her opinion on relationships hasn't been clarified at this point.
Lore ~ I'll summarize it for you. She created herself. She spent 14 years of her life with Narelle Kineta {who later became Ki}. One of Halyn's Assistants was ordered to kill her in order to unlock her full potential as a Manipulator. Halyn took her in, and gave her the Test, given to all Manipulators {Niya was the second}. She started to get her normal life back, meeting the Oress'. They all got killed. Niya failed the Test miserably, and was punished. She fled her Reality and came to The Bitlands, where it's slowly begun repeating itself...

~Fray~
Age ~ 14, current physical age is 18.
Sex ~ Female
Species ~ Human
Hair ~ Naturally brown, but she dyed it to a reddish-brown. :D It's about elbow-length.
Eyes ~ They actually change colors a lot {like mine}, but are generally a teal-gray color.
Weapons ~ None.
Threads ~ Her outfit varies; but it always has teal on it. It's usually pretty accurate to her avatar's outfit. She also wears a home-made replica of Minamimoto Sho's hat, complete with a teal bandanna.
Abilities ~ Unknown. Dun dun dunnnnnn.
Strengths ~ She's extremely self-aware, has a deep understanding of people in general, is good at problem-solving, a quick but deep thinker, and isn't easily intimidated, which leads to her having a large amount of bravery.
Weaknesses ~ Fray can't seem to get over her fangirl urges for Sho, is almost nothing without her sense of self, is pretty much worthless in combat {since she lacks powers, weapons, items, or any skills needed for fighting}, is horrible social-wise {people tend to stay away from her lol}
Personality ~ I'll summarize. Anti-social, extremely brave, somewhat sadistic, has a desire for excitement, adventurous, introspective, has deep knowledge of others, and is hesitant to get into relationships...but her personality reverses in "Fangirl Mode".
Lore ~ If I told you that, it would spoil everything. ;3

~Halyn Mitsu/Nylah~
Age ~ Unknown, but appears to be around 20.
Sex ~ Female
Species ~ Manipulator
Hair ~ Orange, with a black streak like Niya's. It's slightly longer than elbow-length.
Eyes ~ Red, like all Manipulators. Wears simple glasses as Nylah, but they make her eyes appear a more brown-ish color than red.
Weapons ~ Her Manipulator Key.
Threads ~ Manipulator Uniform as Halyn {her color is orange, like Niya's is gold}, as Nylah she wears a medium purple, ankle-length dress with a black belt, black shorts underneath {'cause of the skirt thing}, knee-length black boots, glasses {see Eyes}, and wrist-length black gloves.
Abilities ~ Advanced Manipulator abilities; able to summon Noshara, alter the Timestream, better ability to bend reality, able to travel to virtually anywhere. Like Niya; she only uses her powers when needed.
Strengths ~ ???
Weaknesses ~ Same as all Manipulators, but she has better resistance to them.
Personality ~ Most people see her as a villain and sadist. In all honesty, though, she's merely enforcing the Manipulator Code. She's a real stickler for the rules.
Lore ~ More summarizing! Halyn created herself. She learned the Manipulator Code. Then she picked her Assistants; Dicro Corrune and Tintra Nekiri. Umbra Tear became her Manipulated, but it drove her mad, and Umbra went on to create the Oress' in order to destroy Manipulators. Then she ordered one of her Assistants to murder Niya Mitsu, the next Manipulator. After that {killing a Manipulator brings their powers up}, Halyn gave Niya the test. Niya failed horribly, punished her, and chased after her when she ran away.

Last edited by Tayl on Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:54 pm; edited 4 times in total
~The Shop with Stuff~    
Cid
Lord Krump

HP: 60 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:35 pm   Reply with quote

Name: Infierno Cadenas

Race: Pantheran (Large, muscular, anthromorphic lion/tiger people.)

Sex: Male.

Hair: The portion of his hair that isn't seen is black and tangled, with a few bald patches and red-stained portions. The visible portion of his head's hair is braided, coming down from the sides; decorated with an assortment of dark blue beads.

Eyes: Red. The "white" of his eye appears as though it was stained, carrying a yellow-ish tint and red veins on the sides.

Weight: 316 pounds (An average weight for a specimen of his species. One must remember that a pantheran is very different from a human; naturally appearing much stronger and far more intimidating.)

Height: 7.7 Feet

Weapon: Lacking a right hand, it was replaced with a large, rusty blade. Chains, left behind from his many years in prison, are bound to both of his arms. Naturally, pantherans are skilled in terms of physical attacks, so he can bite and tackle when necessary.

Strengths: Infierno is a tank of a warrior, capable of withstanding large amounts of physical attacks without feeling much pain. He absorbs unholy magic, and can become cannibalistic if he needs to restore his health. Weaker life-forms, such as humans, are easy prey to Infierno. He is also skilled in terms of stealth and jumping distance.

Weakness: Even though he is skilled in terms of jumping, his heavy form limits his speed, making fast foes and weaponry effective against him. Holy magic can deal considerable damage to him. Flying enemies are a somewhat difficult challenge for him. Enchanted weaponry deals extra damage to him. Strong mental/psychic abilities can harm him, as well.

Skills/Magic: He is known for his improvization when it comes to attacks that use physical skills or weapons skills. He can remove his usual blade and replace it with other weapons, such as maces or axes.

He can use unholy magic, and call upon his servant, Violet, to aid him in battle.

Notable Weapons Skills:

Fleshcutter- Infierno leaps up, above his prey, and falls upon his prey, in an attempt to deal massive damage and/or sever limbs. (This ability is an improvization on the standard Lunarossan "leap and stun" technique commonly taught in Lunarosso's military training camps.)

Snakes- Infierno attacks by swinging about the chains attatched to his arms, for quick-yet-devastating attacks. (If you're a blood-thirsty murderer with chains eternally bound to your arms, you're eventually going to find some use for them.)

Bite- Infierno bites his prey, infecting his prey's wound with a painful and numbing venom. His prey may completely lose control of the infected area of the body. (This attack originated when Infierno was tainted by unholy magic.)

Snack- Infierno takes a satisfying bite out of the oh-so-delicious flesh of his prey. This will restore his energy, to an extent. (He's a carnivore. 'Nuff said.)

Notable Magic Skills:

Earth Tremble- Infierno unleashes a devastating attack on the enemy by using the environment around him, creating elemental attacks. (Earth-Calling, as ancient pantherans call it, is a traditional ability passed down through many generations in pantheran culture. Geomancing, if that's the correct term for something like this.)

Demon Slaves- Infierno calls forth demonic servants to aid him in battle. Usually, they are numerous, but weak. (These are spawned from the tainted blood that Infierno sheds in combat.)

Wrath- His right arm explodes, sacrificing his weapon for numerous skeletal "tentacles." These cause quick, more numerous damage, but sacrifices power. (This is a manifestation of Sangre's will within Infierno. Usually, Infierno is highly enraged when he uses this ability.)

Violet- Violet is called forth. She uses unholy attacks, and can fire bolts of shadow magic. She cannot be harmed by physical attacks, but she can be harmed by magical attacks. (She was the daughter of Ralleck, the former friend and mentor of Infierno. Before Infierno went mad and became a servant of Sangre, he kidnapped her, and corrupted her mind and soul with the will of Sangre, as a sort of revenge on Ralleck. Now, she is bound to Infierno, in a spirit-like state.)

Doombolt- Infierno fires bolts of shadow magic at his prey. (He calls forth the unholy energy present in his body. This is his basic magic attack, and increases in power the more enraged he becomes.)

Appearance: His tiger-like face is hidden by layers upon layers of dirty, stained bandages. His eyes are visible, and he can easily break the bandages covering his mouth when he wishes to bite. He wears a dirty, torn coat, and his right arm seems a though it is missing some of its flesh. Chains are bound to each of his arms.

Violet looks like a young woman, only with pale white skin, dirty, ruined clothing, black hair, and chains dangling from her body. She has a dark, purple glow surrounding her.

Personality: He is insane, sadistic, and takes pride in his kills. He rarely speaks, letting his actions speak for him. He sees himself as above mortal concepts such as "ethics" or "morals", and will stop it nothing to achieve his dark plan- to summon the unholy Sangre to this world, and destroy all hope, happiness, and freedom...

Violet is insane, and somewhat talkative. She is in a state of delusional glee, and has a loyal, obedient attitude.

Biography:

"Infierno Cadenas" was not his original name, but it wouldn't matter, to him. He doesn't remember it, nor does he care to. But, for the sake of good story-telling, his name, at one point in his life, was "Vai Kakrika."

Vai lived a relatively uninteresting life- that is, the life of a common lower-class pantheran, living in the nation of Lunarosso- but he had dreams. Dreams, and hopes for a better lifestyle one day. Lunarosso was known to honor and greatly reward the valiant soldiers that joined the ranks of its military, and Vai, believing that this was his ticket to a better life, enlisted. Of course, it's only fair to mention that many, many other young pantherans enlisted among Lunarosso's ranks during this time, as the country was approaching war.

Emperor Callicos Belleza- the current ruler of a rival nation, Veraal- was young, ambitious- and power-hungry. Callicos had his eye on Lunarosso's lands for quite some time- as Lunarosso was filled with a type of stone known by many as "flower gems." This natural resource was known for its many uses in the development of magical weaponry, and most of Veraal was mined clean.

For years, Callicos, and his father before him, pressured Lunarosso for trade, but Lunarosso constantly declined, as the nation, traditionally, had a deep hatred for Veraal. Callicos eventually lost his patience, and declared war on Lunarosso; if Callicos couldn't trade with Lunarosso to get what he wanted, he would just take what he wanted from Lunarosso.

At the age of 18, Lunarosso sent Vai off, with a group of soldiers consisting of other pantheran troops as well as soldiers from allied naions, to defend the homeland. His group was assigned to protect one of Lunarosso's outermost mines- which also happened to be one of the most bountiful mines.

The mine seemed like a sure target, but for some odd reason, the fighting never came to them. Vai was disappointed by this; he wished to fight for Lunarosso like other soldiers, bravely defending from Callicos's forces in other parts of the nation. Oh well. At least, he thought, he was able to make new friends; notably an older man known as Ralleck, a human soldier from an allied nation who he learned quite a bit from.

Occasionally, human reinforcements would show up and inspect the mine base, supposedly transporting materials from the base to other bases. Vai was somewhat suspicious of this, but Ralleck informed him that there was nothing to fear. Or so he said.

It happened instantaneously- the base caught fire one night, and Vai awoke, startled. All of his pantheran comrades were dead; and the humans were missing. Noises came from deep within the mine; Vai assumed the worst. His team was betrayed, and his friend, and mentor, Ralleck, orchestrated this. He didn't question how Ralleck was able to pose as a defender from an allied nation so easily; all he could think about was vengeance. He grabbed his blade, and swiftly proceeded in to the mines.

Most of the mines were cleared- the traitors were harvesting it over time, posing as allies. At the back of the mine stood Ralleck, standing alone, and inspecting the area.

"TRAITOR!!!" Vai screamed, as he ran towards Ralleck, with blade and hand. Ralleck dodged with ease, and put his blade up to Vai's back.

"Vai... I don't want to hurt you. You're a good kid; I don't want to hurt you like those other furballs." spoke Ralleck. "Of course... once the men get here, they'll probably kill you just for the heck of it."

Vai couldn't stand hearing this. His friend... his mentor... it was all a lie.

"I'll tell you what, kid. There's something in the mines that Belleza has his eye on- a secondary priority, but still something worth checking out. If you can get it for us, the troops may be forgiving..." spoke Ralleck. "I saw it the other day. I was planning on getting it myself, because it matched Belleza's description, but... well, I didn't have the time. It looks like one of the common stones, only with a red tint. Go get it."

Vai stepped away, and stared at Ralleck for a few moments. He proceeded deeper in to the mines, leaving Ralleck watching.

It was an open, but dark path; it took a little while, but Vai finally reached what appeared to be the thing Ralleck mentioned. A red-tinted jewel... something was unnatural about it. Something... otherworldy. Vai reached for it, and proceeded back to Ralleck.

There, he was captured, and the jewel was taken from him. Shackled, he was taken as a prisoner, and transported to a prison in Veraal's mainland.

"It's alright..." spoke a young woman, around Vai's age, named Violet. She came to visit with Ralleck, her father. "Vai... they're thinking about letting you free. It's only a matter of time..." spoke Ralleck.

This was a lie. Vai continued to rot in the terrible cell for three years. He was now 21, and was begining to go mad. The red jewel that he saw... it haunted his sleep. He would talk in his sleep each night, speaking unusual things... it was only a matter of time before one of the prison guards would grow irritated.

"WAKE-UP, FURBALL!" exclaimed a gruff-looking man, looking down on Vai, who was chained up. "Your sleep-talk is causing a commotion among the other prisoners! AND IT'S PISSIN' ME THE HELL OFF! Let's teach you a little lesson..." spoke the man. He pulled out a long, sharp knife, and approached Vai- his arms bound by chains, and his feet held in place by clamps coming from the walls. Vai struggled to avoid the knife, but his efforts were futile- his torture was inevitable. The man severed off Vai's right hand. "THAT'LL TEACH YA! NOW, SHUT-UP, OR I'LL CUT OFF THE OTHER ONE, TOO!" said the man, as he exited the cell.

Vai would no longer sleep after this. He stayed awake at night, silent, and motionless. He waited... waited for something. Something to help him escape, as he had this urge to hold that red jewel once again... he felt drawn to it, but he couldn't reach it.

One night, a visitor came. It was Violet. "They... they still haven't let you out? My dad... he's wo- wait, what happened to your hand!? Oh, my..." she said. She pressed her arms up agains the bars, and the door became unhinged, and fell down. Violet considered entering for a second, but decided there was nothing to lose. Vai was bound by chains. She was safe.

"I... I'm sorry..." spoke Violet. Vai remained silent, not even looking at her. "Umm... that jewel. My dad- err, Captain Ralleck-" her speech was cut off, because at this moment, Vai broke free of the clamps binding his feet to the wall. The chains broke off from the wall, still holding on to his arms, as he jumped forward, tackling Violet. He brought her to the ground, and quickly got up- running out of the prison while carrying her.

Few guards were there that night, so Vai escaped with ease.

"W-Where are you taking me!?" asked Violet.

Vai did not respond. He just continued off in to the night, until he reached the side of the Veraal palace. Using his excellent stealth skills, he made it in to the palace, and proceeded to where Callicos kept his prized possession- the red-tinted jewel from before.

Callicos had yet to find a use for it, but Vai removed it from its pedestal, seemingly knowing everything about it.

"What... what are you doing...? I... I- feel... good..." spoke Violet, as Vai dropped her to the ground, holding the red-tinted jewel.

"SANGRE... SAAAAAAAANGGGGRRRRRREEEEEEEE!" exclaimed Vai, speaking his first words in a long amount of time.

A thick, red liquid dripped from the jewel, and fell upon Violet.

"Yesss... yesss... yesss... I will, S-S-S-S-S-S....angre..." spoke Violet. She fell silent.

Vai continued to hold up the jewel, bleeding moreso than before, as the color of his eyes changed to a deep red.

"Violet!" exclaimed Ralleck, who rushed in to the room with a group of Callicos's finest soldiers. "I heard that the furball kidnapped you... Violet? Violet- WHAT THE **** DID YOU DO TO MY DAUGHTER!?" exclaimed Ralleck, who came to the realization that Violet appeared to be dead.

Ralleck ordered the other soldiers to stay still, as he rushed towards the one-handed pantheran with full speed. Vai dodged it, and beat Ralleck in the head from behind.

Ralleck fell, fatally wounded, and the jewel dropped to the floor. The other soldiers began to charge. Vai took Ralleck's blade, shoved it in to his handless arm, and quickly killed the other soldiers with physical attacks. Vai took the jewel, and quickly made his way out of the palace, and away from Veraal.

From this point on, Vai was no longer known as "Vai Kakreka." The jewel that he had took was a demonic known as the "Heart of Sangre"- a relic of great power originating from the demon known as Sangre. Sangre, speaking to the pantheran in the pantheran's mind, gave the pantheran the name "Infierno Cadenas", and told the pantheran that this jewel would help revive Sangre; bringing him to this world. Sangre told Infierno to hold on to the jewel, and its use would become known when the time was right.

As for Violet, Sangre twisted her soul, and she became a demonic servant of Sagre in death. She was bound to Infierno, and would follow him in his quest from then on...

SIMPLIFIED VERSION (As I was fatigued and tired when typing the biography, and I don't feel like editing it right now)-

Vai joined Lunarosso's army at 18.

He was sent to defend a valuable mining resource for a few months.

His mentor and friend, Ralleck, was actually a spy sent by Veraal; reinforcements and supervisors sent by Lunarosso to check up on the base were actually Veraal troops in disguise.

Vai tried to stop Ralleck, but failed; he was told to find this curious crystal deep in the mine that appeared to be a highly-charged version of the various other crystals in the mine that Callicos, ruler of Veraal, wanted; it was actually something much worse.

Vai survived, but was taken prisoner; he spent three years in a Veraal prison, where he was tortured (Notably, having one of his hands cut off.) He went mad from all the prison time, and had dreams of that strange jewel... something was calling for him to retrieve it...

Ralleck felt guilty for Vai's treatment, and sent Violet to let Vai know Ralleck's feelings; Vai lost it, broke free from his cell, and kidnapped violet.

Vai carried Violet with him to the Veraal Imperial Palace, where the crystal that haunted his nightmares resided.

He learned that this was a jewel that contained part of the demon Sangre's power; as Vai was tainted by the blood that came from the jewel, he and Violet became bound to Sangre.

Vai killed Ralleck, took his blade, and attatched it to his arm.

He fled Veraal, under a new name, with the intent of bringing his new master- Sangre- into this world.

He kept the jewel- its true purpose, besides being a means of communication with the demon lord, is currently unknown to Vai (Infierno.)

Now, Infierno is 44, Callicos is 42, and Violet is unaging, at 21 years in appearance

Last edited by Lord Krump on Sat Jul 19, 2008 6:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
The Highwind Goods Store    
Crappiest Animator ever.
Chaos-Stev-0

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 10

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:39 pm   Reply with quote

Name: Chaos-Stev-0
Sex: Male
Species: Mutant Chao (Water Spirit)
Height: 5' 9"
Weight: 130
Weapons: none
Armor: Liquid skin, body of a trashed Phi unit
Abilities: Extreme flexibility, Shape-Shifting, Pyrokensis, Super Transformation. An aerial *continous* kick. Multiplying. Size changing.
Personality: Usually happy go lucky and upbeat, can get serious at times, but can get depressed just as easily. Easily angered if his fellow chao are hurt.
Lore: Stev-0's life started as an Onyx colored chao. Being in the wild, he was naturally at peace, especially with his Chao brethern. He was Reborned and evolved enough times to become a Chaos Light Chao. But one day, he became mutated due to being over exposed to the seven Chaos Emeralds at one time. He then descided to travel the world. On his travels, he found a discarded Phi body. He used this as protection, and eventually it became part of him, giving him his strange appearence. Not much else is known, except that he had no true owner, as he was a wild chao.
Homeland: Unkown, since he traveled for a large period of his life. It is possible, however, that it is the Sacred Chao garden that Chaos protects.
Favorite Fruit/Vegetable: Green Apples
Favorite Food: Spagetti and Meatballs

Last edited by Chaos-Stev-0 on Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Shop of Stev-0    
Apparently missed a lot
LudwigVonKoopa
Vampire

HP: 5 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:44 pm   Reply with quote

I'm going to keep this post here, so It'll be there when I need it.
Stuff Mart    
augh!
Piccolo the Pixl

HP: 44 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:55 pm   Reply with quote

I don't feel like doing Piccolo for some reason, but I'll do Sachi :U

Name: Sachi Rida
Sex: Female
Species: Human
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 122 pounds
Weapons: No weapons :)
Armor: No armor, but I'll describe her clothing if you didn't mean it so literally.

She wears a light pink veil over her hair and around her face. She wears long purple pants, a purple brasier and simple white shoes.

Abilities: Can use the powers of divination, though she prefers to use the common methods of card and palm-readings.

Personality: Sachi is a very nice and kind person, who would help anyone if they need help. She tends to remain optimistic unless she believes something truly bad is going to happen, but even then she remains hopeful.

Lore: Sachi has had an unremarkable and peaceful past. Her and her sister followed after their mother in practicing divination. She uses this as a way to help others, not charging too much for something she considers so simple to her. She recently moved to the Bitlands just so she could help others.

Last edited by Piccolo the Pixl on Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Piccolo's Goods    
Blue Eyes wins.
Captain Blue

HP: 95 MP: 10 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:13 pm   Reply with quote

Name: Ebony Aurion
Sex: M
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 170 lb
Weapons: Goujian's sword (poison blade due to toxic chemicals), AA12 (automatic shotgun. Has no recoil, an 8-round clip, and can fire grenade rounds), SPP-1 underwater pistol (fires 115mm-long dart-like bullets. His only defense under water. four round clip)
Abilities: Can pick any lock, able to leap up to five feet vertically.
Strengths: Fireproof, used to pain, impossible to scare.
Weaknesses: SPP-1 is his only defense underwater, can only fire two clips from the AA12 before having to load each clip manually (takes way too long)
Personality: Doesn't really give a crap unless it can help him out later, doesn't fight or steal from people who can't fight back or need something more than him.
Lore: Ebony is the dark half of Gregor Aurion, and holds the record for most kills by a single person with 4.5 trillion all over different worlds. He tries not to be so bloodthirsty anymore. As of this post, he doesn't believe in anything except himself and his brother.

Name: Ivory Aurion
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 170 lbs
Weapons: Vampire-killer whip, all the sotn subweapons.
Abilities: Item crushes, Blade Dash
Strengths: Holy attacks, can get up from attacks faster than most.
Weaknesses: Can only use one sub-weapon at a time, item crushes drain his energy.
Personality: At this point, he's only after stopping evil.
Lore: Ivory Aurion is the light half of Gregor Aurion, and the more innocent one. He had a love for Princess Tutu, but once it was extinguished and failed to save Uzura, he decided to stop making friends and simply fight evil until there is none left.

MsDevin92

HP: 95 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:12 pm   Reply with quote

(*finally fills this in* >>; )

Name: Ramona Flashheart Yoshi.
Sex: Female.
Species: Human.
Abilities: a Geomancer. AKA, specializes in Earth Magic- summoning rocks, sandstorms, or wards against certain forms of harm.
Strengths: Earth Magic, Energy Storage, wits and defense.
Weaknesses: Having her enchantments removed or her spells interrupted, enemies who have a resistance to magic.
Personality: Ramona is for the most part a stereotypical bookworm- she's studious, socially awkward, and very shy. However, she's also extremely kind, and can never really turn down someone in need. When she opens up, she reveals an eccentric and determined young woman who won't stand for evil triumphing.
Lore: A longtime student of Shing Jea Academy, Ramona excelled in her studies but never really left the monastery grounds. That changed when, eventually, she made several friends with whom she later came to be known as the Factions Five, and set out to investigate mysterious happenings across Cantha. Soon, the girls were fighting evil anywhere they could find it- the undead in Tyria, demons in Elona. As they travelled, they became allies with the Brotherhood of Yoshis, Black Yoshi in particular. Recently, Ramona and Black were married.
At one terrifying point in her life, Ramona was abducted by Shiro Tagachi and the Lich Lord, and used as a vessel to bring Abaddon back to life. Thankfully, she was saved by the combined efforts of her friends and the people of the Bitlands.

Last edited by MsDevin92 on Sun Aug 31, 2008 11:04 am; edited 1 time in total
MsDevin92's Bazaar    
Nimexa, The Gentle Breeze
Dark Prognosticus
Burning Werewolf

HP: 97 MP: 10 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:14 pm   Reply with quote

Name: Dark Prognosticus (DP for short.)
Species: Book (Human form)
Height: 6"1
Weight: 145
Hair: Black, and long enough to almost get to his eyes.
Eyes: Pitch black.
Weapons: Sword of Darkness. A simple sword of pure dark energy.
Armor: His cover. It morphs into simple clothes in his human form.
Abilities: Tons of dark magic. Spells include:
Dark Beam- A simple beam shot out of his hands of darkness.
Dark Arrow- Dark Energy arrow.
Damnation- Three Dark Arrows combine into one large one.
Dark Explosion- DP realeases massive ammounts of dark energy.
Dark Clone- Makes a weaker version of himself
Dark Teleportaion- Teleports DP elsewhere
Dark Ring- a Dark ring surrounds the oppoent and closes, to crush them.
Dark Fist/Feet- Darkness enhances the disred area for more power.
Dark Supernova- A Huge blast of darkness
Eternal Dark- A very powerful blast that no light can ever penetrate.

Strengths: Darkness
Weaknesses: Light
Personality: Carefree and Naivé, DP always looks for the best in people. He keeps up a cheery attitude and always tries to do good deeds.
Lore: He was once just a book created to give the owner the ability to do many dark and terrible things. He mysteriously was turned human after Mario closed the Void. He did not know who he wasx at first, and wandered the world lost and confused. He was found by Krush and brought to Mr. I, where he found out his idenity. He became a servent to Mr. I, and later his apprentice. A strange look-alike light assiasan, named Thgil, came to kill him, but failed many times. DP traveled with his friends to the Guffawha Ruins where he found out by Eldstar he could unlock the seal blocking him from learning anything but darkness. It turned out to be a trap to destroy DP, but he managed to escape. He met and fell in love with a girl named Jiva, but eventually left her to protet her. Thgil was working for Licht, A god of light, to stop Dunkel, the god of darkness and creator of the Dark Prognosticus. Later it turned out Licht WAS Dunkerl in digiuse. He was using Thgil to secretly unlock DP's true potential. He was responsible for DP turning human as well. He grew tired of the world existing and decided to do soemthing more than to let someone else find the book and use it again. He transformed DP into Dark Choas and used him to destroy many worlds. Though the heroes won out, and DC was stopped and suppsoedly 'destroyed' along with Dunkel. DP surivedd it tunred out, but the spell keeping him humanw as serverly weakened. He was now just a book that can occasonally turn human. Though he found a way to change this, and only turns into a book for a while when his human form 'dies'. Now he is doing good deeds to make up from his time as a book, which he can now slightly remember. With his wife and friends, he is determinded to be a hero.

Last edited by Dark Prognosticus on Sat Jul 12, 2008 12:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dark Prognosticus` Deed Shop    
~A color is just a color~
Frozenwinters

HP: 1 MP: 0 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:22 pm   Reply with quote

Name: EMMiR Kimidori
Sex: Female
Species: Humanoid Interface/Human
Height: Tall
Weight: Slim
Weapons: HAX
Armor: HAX
Abilities: HAX
Strengths: HAX
Weaknesses: BETTER HAX
Personality: She's an angry person, that's all.
Lore: She's the daughter of a god, and a god modding alien. She's been searching her whole life to find her sisters, so she can watch over them. And I dunno.
The Carmadox Party    
Parabuzzy Queen
Macha

HP: 10 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:50 pm   Reply with quote

Name: Sonora Parabuzzius
Sex: Not yet F
Species: Parabuzzy-turned-human
Appearance: Brown-haired, dark-eyed, boobs, glasses. That's about it
Height: 5'5"ish
Weight: Like she'd tell you
Weapons: She's learning to fire a gun, but isn't too great at it yet.
Armor/Threads: Scarves and long jackets.
Abilities: Can imbue her bullets with basic elemental properties, much like FFTA's Gunner class; knows basic healing and protection magic.
Strengths: She's training to be more accurate in her attacks, and is a fairly good back-lines fighter.
Weaknesses: A bit of a coward; tends to flinch when something flies at her face. Physically rather weak, and has a low pain threshold.
Personality: A little bit socially-awkward, though she can get a little snappish if she wants to be. Tends to be fairly easy-going when in a good mood, though can get tense if unhappy. Dislikes arguments.
Lore: She's the queen of the parabuzzies. It's unknown just how she was turned human--her theories range from magical cosmic rays permeating the Bitlands to the interference of a supernatural Author. Perhaps she will never be certain. :D

Name: Munin
Age: Old enough to be getting on with. She appears to be in her mid-twenties, though.
Sex: Only if she's bored enough F
Species: Vampire
Appearance: Blue-skin (as with most vampires from her home Multiverse), white hair, orange eyes; has a missing right arm and a few scars.
Height: 5'7"
Weapons: Pole-arms. Nothing too heavy, though.
Armor/Threads: A blue coat, usually zipped all the way up; dark pants; very light armor worn under her jacket.
Abilities:
-Unlike many of her peers, she has very little talent for magic. As a result, she has trained extensively in the use of spears, glaives, lances, and the like.
-She has a very good--almost photographic--memory.
Strengths: Coming soon!
Weaknesses: Coming soon!
Personality: Coming soon!
Lore: Coming soon!

Last edited by Macha on Sun Jul 13, 2008 11:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Buzzy Mart    
hai
Spiny

HP: 100 MP: 6 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 12:19 am   Reply with quote

Name:Vex
Race:Human Black Mage
Sex:Male
Hair:Brown, and covering one eye.
Eyes:A darkness piercing yellow, but onlt one is seen normally.
Weight:279 lbs
Height:6"8

Weapons:He possesses a golden-colored staff with a blue orb in the tip, that supplies him with magic.
He uses this as both a lightning rod of sorts for his magic to guide it, and as a lance when the bottom is facing upward.
He also carries a knife incase he's ambushed.

Armor:Cobalt Blue cloak that goes down to the waist.
Forest Green gloves with plating on the back.
A yellow straw hat
Light brown work pants.
Dark Brown boots.
An orange bandana, further obscuring his face.
He also wears some chain mail under the cloak.

Strengths:For a mage, he is actually fairly agile, and can be a reliable scout.
His incantations take up less time if he's been weakened.
Weaknesses:He isn't very strong, and he's weak toward fire and rock based attacks.

Magic/Skills: Vex is a master of ranged combat for the most part.
His spells are elemental based, each gaining effectiveness if his enemy is weak against the element, or if the element is abundant within the area.

Weapon Skills:
Swift Strike:This attack lets the user slash with any one handed weapon fast enough to always connect first.(Learned by gaining enough speed)

Backstab:If the user is behind the target, the next blow will deal double damage unless the target's back is armored in some way.(Natural ability, but can ONLY be done behind the target.)

Mocking Blow:The user hits the target with the blunt of the weapon used, and insults the opponent, disabling any defensive attacks or spells for a while due to rage.(Learned through a small spree of thieving.)

Magic Skills:
Absorb:The next three attacks add half the damage done to the users HP(Learned through a traumatic experience)

Charge:The next attack does double the normal damage. Can be used on allies.(Learned through training)

Elemental Gate:A multicolored portal appears above the user, and turns a randomly chosen solid color.
It then attacks using balls made of the element matching the color.
(Learned through training)

Trump Card:If defeated, an Elemental Gate spews forth a ball from all five elements before whisking the fallen user away to a medical facility or inn to be treated.
(Learned through harsh training)

Wheel of Fate:A giant energy ring encompases the user, who points their magic casting weapon at the opponent.
A spike of energy then spins around the ring, and stops on a section of the ring when the user is hit once.
Once it lands on one of five choices, it disappears, and the user creates the event.
-Death(rare):Causes the one using the spell to die instantly
-Heal:Causes the user to regain health
-Reflection:A mirror image of the opponent helps the user for awhile.
-Gravity Shift:The area flips toward a certain angle, aswell as the user to disorient the opponent, who is still standing straight.
-Heal(rare):The opponent is healed to half their health unless they are already at that point.
(Learned through ancestory)

Personality:Vex is abit skittish, and speaks at a whisper alot.
He is well mannered, and bows uttering thank you in Italian when he is given something important.
He doesn't like to fight at all, despite having mainly offense magic at his disposal.
If just about any girl flirts with him, he nearly busts a blood vessel from blushing.

Bio:Vex was actually the son of a rich man at one point, but grew sick of his father, who seemed to love his money more than anything.
Sadly, this was true, and Vex' eventual leave went uncared for.
He lived on the streets, making friends with a thief, and learing how to steal jsut enough to get by.

However, this would turn south once the two tried to pickpocket a not only tempermental, but sadistic Black Mage.
He, no, it teleported the two to a dungeon, and killed Vex' friend via a stab to the back. The mage's comments?
"There's your breakfast, lunch and dinner for afew days.Heheheh..."
Naturally, Vex was scarred by the thought of preforming this just to stay alive.
He did it though, and showed no physical sign of regret for it. The Black Mage was intrigued, and offered to teach him the ways of it's profession after it was over with.

He half-heartedly agreed, knowing it would be the only way he could survive, and was schooled in the ways of offensive magic.
But every time he messed up, the mage smacked him in the throat with his staff, leading him to speak softly to minimize the pain.

Once it was over, the mage sent him out into the world, convinced it had made another hearless being.
This was far from true, as Vex was now more timid than before.
He hopes never to use the powers the mage had taught him.

He got by with these powers by helping towns who were being harrassed by monsters routinely, known only as "a near-silent godsend" to some.
To this day, he wanders, slaying troublesome beasts without a word..
Gemstone Goods    
Nastasia

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 3:53 am   Reply with quote

Name: Mistress of the Shadows
Age: Appears to be 22 years old, but may be much older due to what she is.
Sex: Appears to be female, but may not have a gender at all due to what she is.
Species: ?
Height: (i honestly don't care about her height...)
Weight: (...or her weight either)
Weapons: A knife. She either uses it to actually kill someone, or just threaten them to persuade them into doing what she wants them to.
Armor: Creating a magic barrier (if that counts as armor)
Abilities: She has many magical abilities. All of them are dark magic. She can create anything, from small illusions to huge black tentacles that she can control. She never uses her magic to help anyone.
Strengths: Her magic and wisdom. Like I said before, she can almost do anything with her magic. She uses magic every time she has to fight. She also knows a lot more about the world (and the entire universe) than most creatures.
Weaknesses: Anything involving getting hurt physically. The only way she can fight is with magic. She immedietly escapes from a fight if she gets hurt physically. Also, she can only be affected by magic that's equal or greater than her own. There's only one kind that is equal to her's, but I won't reveal that now since it's kinda confusing and I wouldn't want to spoil anything.
Personality: Her personality is very dark and mysterious. She may be hiding some things, but for the most part she enjoys torturing and killing all sorts of creatures. She treats everything lower than her and calls almost any creature a "fleshbag" (since that's pretty much how she sees living creatures in her eyes. just bags of flesh.). She hates anything involving existance, and her goal is to destroy all existance and clear the universe of everything and live in a world of nothing-ness, which she is happy in and feels in control of everything that happens. Although, if you try to talk enough sense into her, she seems to be a bit weaker and less violent. (I guess that could be another one of her weaknesses, but I'm too lazy to go put it up there now.)
Lore: Alright, this may be a bit confusing, but the Mistress started out as a piece of nothing-ness before the beginning of time. When existance was created, she was trapped in the existance, causing the small mass of existance to explode (since existance and nothing can't be together). From there, she could take the form of a living creature. She took the form of a large, black beast and tried to destroy the existance. But this failed, and she was sealed away in a hidden temple by "the Creator" and stayed there until the seal was broken and she escaped. She took the form of a human to trick people into thinking that she wasn't bad. It's now her goal to find and destroy "the Creator" and to destroy existance forever.

Now you know how retarded and confusing my mind is.

Maybe I'll make another one some other time. I know some of the things in here are confusing but I'll eventually explain everything later if people don't think I'm retarded for thinking about all of this stuff yet.

-insert dramatic exit here-
Nastasia's Shop    
cool
Lord Bob
Vampire

HP: 61 MP: 8 Lives: 5

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 4:08 am   Reply with quote

Name: Lord Bob (Full name is Robert Allrindoth)
Height: 6' 3"
Weight: 206 lbs.
Weapons: A broadsword, a longsword, the royal sword, a multitude of knives, as well as a lot of other items.
Clothes: Brown tunic, cloak, pants, boots, and gloves.
Abilities: Able to wield and absorb thunder magic. Also able to go for long periods without eating, drinking, or sleeping.
Strengths: Incredible speed and strength, sword mastery. Also able to use lances and bows with ease.
Weaknesses: None physically, beside his limits when he reaches them, but he feels guilty about his master's death even though it wasn't his fault.
Lore: High Lord of Allrindothra, he was orphaned as a baby due to a great fire. A swordmaster found him and raised him as his own, before dying when he was 17. He found out that he was heir to the throne at the age of 16, and set out to find his nation. However, he doesn't like being royalty due to learning to be humble, so he tries to ignore his bloodline by rarely going home. He's more of a loner, and prefers solitude to being surrounded by people. He's also a treasure hunter, and some of the treasures he takes from ancient tombs, saying that "dead people don't need them anymore."
Name: Argus Solcraft
Height: ??
Weight: ??
Eyes: Brown
Weapons: Golden rod (rarely used)
Armor: Solid gold armor from toe to below the neck, as well as a mask, also gold. He wears a hooded cloak over his hair and the armor.
Abilities: Mastery in nearly all arts of magic, except for summoning. He is an archsage, and has mastered all elemental spell, as well as being a skilled alchemist. At full strength, he can summon and control 20 golems at one time, but only for an hour. He can also infiltrate minds, and stay protected from intruders because of his mask.
Strengths: As previously stated, his master in magic, as well as mind infiltration.
Weaknesses: He can't bring himself to harm a child. Ever. It's his personal philosophy.
Personality: Stuck up, and a loner. Except around children. Then he's friendly. Oh yeah, he also drinks. Not a drunk, but just enough so he's barely sober.
Lore: All I'm telling right now is that Solcraft isn't his real last name. DUN DUN DUN

Name: Natasha
Sex: F
Height: 5' 8"
Weight: 146 lbs.
Eyes: Blue
Weapons: Family knife, a sniper rifle (divided into a multitude of pieces so they can all fit in her jacket), and a multitude of poisons.
Clothes: Basically, all black stuff since she's a killer/assassin.
Abilities: She has incredible speed and jumping ability, plus becoming more deadly if she gets pissed. She is also a martial artist.
Strengths: Her speed and her jumping, as well as her surprising strength. Also, her ability to be provoked easily enough.
Weaknesses: She scares easily.
Personality: A quiet and shy girl usually, she also seems frail, though she's not. When provoked, she becomes deadlier than ever, and will kill without a second thought or regret.
Lore: Natasha comes from a long line of assassins, though she is the first female in that line. She wouldn't inherit the family business normally, but her brother has been proven useless as a killer, thus leaving the family's business to her. Recently gave up work as a killer.

Name: Greg the Grim Reaper
Species: Skeleton, Middle Power
Height: ??
Weight: 20 lbs.
Weapons: His scythe
Armor: His cloak
Abilities: Magic, ending stuff, going between dimensions
Strengths: He is adept in magic, and can use most spells easily. Necromancy is his forté, and he can summon skeleton armies with a snap of his skeletal fingers.
Weaknesses: He's not really great at healing. Other than that, he doesn't really have any, but he doesn't get involved in conflict unless people die, so it doesn't matter.
Personality: Seems conceited, but he's really a nice guy if you can get to know him.
Lore: He has been around as the grim reaper ever since he can remember (or anyone for that matter). He befriended Lord Bob, who saved him (though the powers can't techinically die, their existance can be terminated). He also saved the King of Shaides, who is forever in his debt, so he can call up Shaides whenever he wants.

Name: Milo Salindis
Height: 6' 6"
Weight: 198 lbs.
Eyes: Green
Weapons: His playing cards, a dagger
Clothes: A cowboy hat, a grey shirt, black pants and boots
Abilities: Gambling, card throwing, and by this I mean his cards are very dangerous. He can cut down as many as five trees in a row with a single card throw, though he rarely uses this power.
Strengths: He's pretty strong, and is very intelligent.
Weaknesses: He's not that great in fighting at close range.
Personality: A bit of a womanizer, a really good person, as long as you haven't done anything to make him mad at you for too long.
Lore: A good friend of Natasha's, He grew up with her. He's also in love with her, and doesn't feel like he can leave her alone too long. He stays away from his family, since his real home is wherever he can gamble, which he is a master at. Most of his income is made from gambling. He's been accused of cheating, but he's just really good.
He is also very gifted, different from other humans (kind of like the Gifted Ones in FFTA2). This power comes out in the form of his card throwing, but he hasn't realized this yet.

Name: Derek (Silverblade)
Height: 5' 7"
Weight: 150 lbs.
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Silver, as opposed to the avatar.
Weapons: See Natasha
Clothes: See Natasha
Abilities: Able to kill a target as quickly as required.
Strengths: Speed, assassination skill
Weaknesses: He can't shut up.
Lore: Natasha's younger brother. He wishes for nothing more to be an assassin, but the fact that he talks too much prevents it. He plans to kill his own sister, because their father said he would help him with his talking problem.

Name: Azaolis
Height: 5' 1"
Weight: 120 lbs.
Eyes: Green
Hair: Brown
Weapons: A small knife.
Clothes: A green leather tunic, brown leather pants and boots
Abilities: None
Strengths: None
Weaknesses: He has almost no protection from being attacked.
Lore: A trader from a far off land. His father is actually Lord Bob's uncle, but Azaolis doesn't know that. He carries many rare wares, having been a great deal of places despite his young age.

Name: Jeffrey
Eyes: Red
Hair: Blonde
Weapons: A fire staff, with summoning magic.
Clothes: Red, fireproof robes, Red fireproof boots.
Abilities: Summoning, fire magic
Strengths: His fire magic is exceptional.
Weaknesses: He pretty much can't defend himself at close range.
Lore: He was raised in a village of summoners and magic users. His parents died when he was very young, but the village elder and his wife decided to take him in. He grew up with Leanne, and is currently engaged to her. Though the village elder is stepping down soon, he'd rather he wasn't chosen to be the next elder.

Last edited by Lord Bob on Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:43 pm; edited 8 times in total
NON BANNER    
Smithy
Super Jetfire
Burning

HP: 100 MP: 3 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:23 am   Reply with quote

Name:Baaltrearch
Species:Common European Dragon (sub-species Silver Dragon)
Height:Two and a half stories from Head to Tail
Wieght: 1,548 lbs
Weapons: Claws, tail, fire breath, horns. (standard dragon) Dragon Magic, and other kinds of spells
Armor: Magic dragon scales. Not even moders weaponry can peirce it.
Abilities: Can use advanded dragon magic for things like finding treasures, of warding off unnecassary battles. Breath fire, and fly.
Strengths: His extent knowledge of dragon and non-dragon magic, can pull anyone out of any sticky situation.
Weaknesses: Just as magic is his friend, it is his enemy as well. Enchanted weaponry can peirce his magic hide, and magic that makes one in-flammable makes his fire breathing utterly useless. He also has a thing for treasures
Personality: A noble, tender and wise leader. He is very empathetic torwards the humans. He will defend all who are victims of the Dragons of Blackfire.
Lore: In a nut shell, the first-born of twins, Baaltreach the silver is the chosen prince of his dragon kingdom, and shall succeed his father, Ezalech, to the throne. He has taken an oath to defend all dragons-kind and it's allies.

Name: Izarik the Black(or Skull)
Sex: male
Species: Common European Dragon (sub-species Black(or Skull) Dragon.)
Height: Same as Baaltrearch
Weight:1,449lbs
Weapons: Same as Baaltrearch, Forbidden Dark Dragon Magic.
Armor: Dark magic dragon scales. It takes specific spells or certain enchanted weapons to peirce it.
Abilities: His knowledge of Forbidden Dragon Magic makes him a powerhouse of chaos.
Strengths: With Forbidden Dragon Magic, he can make whole armies fall to their knees, and entire castles burn at down in mere minutes. His toughened hide makes nearly invincible.
Weaknesses:Same as Baaltrearch. With the right spell, he'll go down easy. Also, The memory of his dead mother makes him lie on a rocky ledges and cry out upon nights when the moon is waning half. He is very vunerable during this period.
Personality: Vengeful, evil, coniving dragon with a personal hatred for humans.
Lore: The second born of twins, he shall hold the position of advisor. While Baaltrearch was tutored under their father, their mother, Voralna, took Izarik under her loving wing. She taught him the moral code of dragons, how to be just (and creative) in punishing, and how to be a caring royal dragon. Izarik grew close to his mother. He cared so very deeply her, he did what ever he could do to make her happy and proud of her son. Unfortunately, this would come to an ubrupt end. Upon the day of November the twenty-sixth, in the year of 1354, knights of a neighboring kingdom invaded the Dragon kingdom. They fought for days on end. Within the confines of the their great cave, knights swarmed into the royal chamber, finding the brothers and Voralna hudled in a corner. Voralna pounced into a fight, defending her dear sons from attack. She was victorius, but not a price. She was peirced by an enchated javelin in the fight, and had used whatever strength she had left to fend off the attackers. Voralna fell dead. Useing her last breath to pronounce her love for her sons. Izarik was left devastated. He had lost the the only love he had ever known. The love only a mother could give.
Izarik left the dragons, and made a vow to avenge his mother and destroy the humans for this sin. He studied dark magic for years, kidnapped over 500 damsels, and maimed thousands of heros. He now quarrels with Baaltrearch for the throne.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play