digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Hypothetical situations.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> General Discussion
Jolene
Legendary Mashine

HP: 10 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:54 pm   Reply with quote

Choose one (or more than one) and write about a paragraph response. Serious plx. Well, relatively serious, since these are hypothetical situations and involve fantasy.

Here are the facts -
There are good and evil vampires, and humans.
You are on the side of the good vampires. Evil vampires have been kidnapping good vampires and turning them evil using a spell, to create an army and destroy the world. There is a way to counteract this spell, but it's difficult and needs to be done on a one-on-one basis.
Most humans don't believe in vampires. There are some humans that do believe in vampires, and they think vampires are evil. They are also against you.
All vampires have supernatural powers, but they can't let humans see them use them, so they have to fight each other in the middle of the night in isolated places (i.e. the woods, the middle of a large farming field, etc.)

Scenario one. You want to do this in as pacifistic of a way as possible. Since the evil vampire's soldiers are your friends, you don't want to kill them. You want to turn them back to good if you can. You also want to explain the situation to the vampire slayers, to show them that not all vampires are evil and get them on your side. What's your plan?

Scenario two. You're not a pacifist. As far as you're concerned, it's perfectly okay to kill your old friends. You don't care what humans do either way. What's your plan?

Scenario three. You're a good vampire. One of your friends is also a good vampire. He's single. You see a cute human girl who's a vampire slayer, and want to set them up together as a couple. In light of the current situation where the three-way war is going on, how do you bring them together and get them to accept each other despite the species difference? What sort of tricks would you pull to try to get them romantically involved with each other (i.e. "accidentally" locking them together in a small space such as a closet)?
Glitz Pit Souvenir Shop    
RaveRaze
Mana7
Dead
Dead

HP: 0 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:49 pm   Reply with quote

For Scenario 2

First off I would Get myself a group of good vampires into a small squadron. Then I would Kidnap one of the worlds best weaponmakers children and force him to make a ultimate vampire killing weapon. If he does not i will kill his child. Then I would kill the man so he doesnt spill the secret. I would then lie to some vampire slayers telling them that my group is not vampires ( And do everything to hide the fact we are). Once they have joined my forces I would initiate the plan. One of my men would become a spy in their forces by bringing a gift to the evil vampire. Once he is one of their men I would have him relay information to me through morse code using lanterns. Then one morning I would tell my Vampire slayer allys to sneak into the castle and kill all the vampires. As a safety precaution I would have my spy plant C4 on the roof of their hideout( Assuming its a castle). If my vampire slayer squad fails in their mission I would blow the roof open letting large amounts of sunlight into their building. If my slayers are alive they will be badly beatan and I would then kill them.
Choco's    
Poison
Super Postman
Jailed Vampire
Jailed

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 11

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:31 pm   Reply with quote

S1: Disguise myself as a slayer,pass myself of as an expert on vampires. introduce pacifistic methods to the slayers in hopes of one day serving as a liaison between good vamps and humans. Capturing my Friends one by one, to bring them to their senses.

S2: Fightings not my style but, If I had to. Id inform the slayers where the evil vamps are. Working as an Informant, I don't like getting my hands dirty.

S3: this can get rather difficult. I'd probably gauge both on separate accounts see how they feel about the other faction, If either are too radical, I wont progress but if they show some sense of understanding Id probably set them up on a blind date in a non combat area. classic lol.
Poison's Boutique    
Boomer (redundancy!)
Boomer
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:21 pm   Reply with quote

Scenario one: I'd capture my friends and recruit them one by one. When we have a big enough group, SSSS-BLAM, I'd appeal to some of the less violent vampire slayers for help, also hopefully one at a time (with backup waiting to help me escape in an emergency, of course.)

Scenario two: I'd bomb them all.

Scenario three: If I was trying to get them together, I probably wouldn't do the closet thing. unless they already knew each other well, one of them would probably be dead when the door opened. I'd probably send him to appeal to her for help, and continue to send him to talk to her on the grounds of establishing communication, eventually telling him he doesn't need backup anymore.
Boomer's Explosive Shop    
RaveRaze
Mana7
Dead
Dead

HP: 0 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 2:32 am   Reply with quote

Boomer wrote:

You cant bomb vampires silly they are the Magic
Choco's    
Jolene
Legendary Mashine

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 11:57 am   Reply with quote

Mana7 wrote:
Boomer wrote:

You cant bomb vampires silly they are the Magic

Yeah, and where are you going to get bombs from, and humans will see the bombs too... humans aren't supposed to see you.

All the "capture my friends back one by one!" ideas are sickeningly awful and idealistic. ;>> I love them. Very Happy
Glitz Pit Souvenir Shop    
Boomer (redundancy!)
Boomer
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 3:58 pm   Reply with quote

Quote:
humans aren't supposed to see you.

...at all, SSSS-BLAM? but I thought it was only:

Quote:
All vampires have supernatural powers, but they can't let humans see them use them

I'm pretty sure bombs don't count as supernatural powers.

as for getting them, I'd stake out a weapons plant. couldn't I turn into a bat or something and hide on a truck to get in? or just intercept a truck as it delivers bombs to somewhere?
Boomer's Explosive Shop    
Poison
Super Postman
Jailed Vampire
Jailed

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 11

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 4:27 pm   Reply with quote

Mana7 wrote:

I would have my spy plant C4 on the roof

wikipedia wrote:
C-4 or Composition 4 is a common variety of military plastic explosive.

^Combine with my sig for epic lulz

oh and another thing Jolene. this is all hypothetical. anyway, who cares if its Idealistic =>
Poison's Boutique    
Jolene
Legendary Mashine

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 7:22 pm   Reply with quote

I don't think humans should see you at all really. o_o;

I mean, if you lived in a sleepy rural Midwestern town and all of a sudden there was a huge bombing, you'd probably get suspicious. Then it would only be a matter of time before some human found out that the vampires were real.
Glitz Pit Souvenir Shop    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> General Discussion