digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Dysphoria Sucks

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> digiblogger
Strawberry-san
Celeste Dimentia

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:24 pm   Reply with quote

That depression of mine is annoying. It really gets me geared into self-hatred and complete vulnerability. Other bad stuff comes out along with the dysphoria such as that. But I try not to take the negativity of the depression and channel it in a way that'll hurt others (or myself I guess). Still, when it gets on me I can lose a lot of energy and will to do anything, and it's pretty terrible. Wish it could be over with already. My mind's going about in circles sometimes.

So if I do behave weirdly around here at all, I suppose it's a product of that right now. Sorry everyone...
Dimension D    
Master of Puppets...
The Chaos Heart

HP: 100 MP: 6 Lives: 22

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:26 pm   Reply with quote

I realy can't say anything other than I'm sorry for you. The few times I've been depressed, I just get really happy and hyper...and annoying.
Dimension C    
Poison
Super Postman
Jailed Vampire
Jailed

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 11

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:29 pm   Reply with quote

-hug-
Poison's Boutique    
Strawberry-san
Celeste Dimentia

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:39 am   Reply with quote

It's kind of funny, but listening to Dimentio, Charming Magician has actually helped cheer me up for a while. Reminds me of when I first joined, and of how much I love that character.
Dimension D    
Blue Eyes wins.
Captain Blue

HP: 95 MP: 10 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:42 am   Reply with quote

Also reminds me of my conditions. Autism isn't exactly depression, but when you're doped up on 308 milligrams of medicine, it's kind of hard to tell the difference.

Cudge123
Cherrim

HP: 50 MP: 8 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 8:33 am   Reply with quote

Captain Blue wrote:
Also reminds me of my conditions. Autism isn't exactly depression, but when you're doped up on 308 milligrams of medicine, it's kind of hard to tell the difference.

Good to see someone else has autism on here. And yes, it is hard tell the difference.
Relationships    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> digiblogger