digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Make is so

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Feedback
ERECTIN' A DICK
Miku Hatsune
Vampire

HP: 5 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:34 pm   Reply with quote

That people can't be attacked they don't want to and if they have the attack feature off they can't attack anyone. I'm sick if being killed, yes I'm saying names, by R.S. when I don't want to. I don't know what their problem is and I don't care, but I want it to stop.
Anime and Image Shop    
Hellza Ballza
Goron Mask
Dead
Dead

HP: 0 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:56 pm   Reply with quote

No not supported, it doesn't do anything to anyone personally and all it really does is give you acess to another forum in return of your avatar. and if it does bother them personally then they have greater problems then there current one. And plus it would nom bandwiths and people would use it childishly by turning it on and off all the time to reduce being attacked.

Just ask her to stop kindly, no need to suggest something for your own benifiet and ruin it for everyone else.
Some store that sells shit    
Richest user. :D
Super Ultimario

HP: 100 MP: 4 Lives: 6

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:31 am   Reply with quote

Looks like I'll have to revive my old Boo Mushroom suggestion for this topic, except with some improvements:

The Boo Mushroom costs 50 coins. Use it on yourself after you have not used any sort of HP damage/healing or MP-damaging item for 48 hours (to prevent abuse). You will then become unaffected by all -MP or HP-affecting items, but you cannot use any of those items and can only use MP healing items on yourself. You can still attach Gooey Bombs to posts and get them stuck to you, but people can only attach it to you by posts, and you cannot directly attach it to someone else, you have to do it through attaching it to your post (this is so people don't miss out on the fun of Gooey Bomb Party threads).

BTW, you can still heal your own MP, that way you can still use Cracker Launchers and such.
Ultimario Mart!    
OH GOD
Manpersonguything
Werewolf

HP: 100 MP: 8 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:02 am   Reply with quote

UltiMario wrote:
Looks like I'll have to revive my old Boo Mushroom suggestion for this topic, except with some improvements:

The Boo Mushroom costs 50 coins. Use it on yourself after you have not used any sort of HP damage/healing or MP-damaging item for 48 hours (to prevent abuse). You will then become unaffected by all -MP or HP-affecting items, but you cannot use any of those items and can only use MP healing items on yourself. You can still attach Gooey Bombs to posts and get them stuck to you, but people can only attach it to you by posts, and you cannot directly attach it to someone else, you have to do it through attaching it to your post (this is so people don't miss out on the fun of Gooey Bomb Party threads).

BTW, you can still heal your own MP, that way you can still use Cracker Launchers and such.
*SMACK*No, Thats dumb people would abuse that. During wars and such. More wealthy people would use it all the time, and people could still hit them.

MY salution:
DA RULES.
Item spamming and stuff is agenst the rules. Check. Theres a section on it
TWEWY Pins    
Richest user. :D
Super Ultimario

HP: 100 MP: 4 Lives: 6

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:17 pm   Reply with quote

Captain_gills wrote:
*SMACK*No, Thats dumb people would abuse that. During wars and such. More wealthy people would use it all the time, and people could still hit them.

How is it abusable? If you used an offensive item (Ex: a Sword-of-Pain), then you wouldn't be able to use a Boo Mushroom for 48 hours (2 days). There's no possible way to abuse it.
Ultimario Mart!    
Mister I
Almaz

HP: 43 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:42 pm   Reply with quote

I say we leave the feature in, but create items for invincible purposes. For example, Francis could hide "hidden item blocks" in the forums or randomly in some posts. If you get one, there will be cake items in there. One of these could be Starman, granting temporary invincibility for a limited amount of time.

No abuse, strategic use, more incentive to posting. If mods crack down on spam and "HIDDEN ITEM BLOCK FINDING" topics, then this could be a fun feature, and I see little to no downsides other than nomming bandwith. But since Francis took a small Miyamoto-like nod to the shovle idea, I don't think this would be too much...
Temple of I    
Flavio Twitch Boobs
Super Hario

HP: 10 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:04 pm   Reply with quote

Francis already said he was working on a new battle system, so just put up with it.
The Little Shop of Hario    
lolz
Shrowser

HP: 100 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:14 pm   Reply with quote

Not supported. If you get killed, you get killed. Go heal yourself and buy moar lives.
Shrowser's Shop    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Feedback