digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

No more plots.
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Feedback
lolz
Shrowser

HP: 100 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:57 pm   Reply with quote

All they do is piss the hell out of people and cause drama.
Shrowser's Shop    
Hellza Ballza
Goron Mask
Dead
Dead

HP: 0 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:59 pm   Reply with quote

I agree, but of those people didn't bitch and whine about them all the time abot the plots we wouldn't have this problem would we?
Some store that sells shit    
lolz
Shrowser

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:02 pm   Reply with quote

Sloopy King Zant wrote:
I agree, but of those people didn't bitch and whine about them all the time abot the plots we wouldn't have this problem would we?
They waste time and cause drama. Nothing good comes out of them.
Shrowser's Shop    
Mister I
Almaz

HP: 43 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:05 pm   Reply with quote

But, on the other side of the spectrum, they could cause some members to be happy, while the ones that don't feel like participating can just say, "lolitssostoopid" in OT. Is it really uniting anyone? No, but this site is divided, so I really don't care.

Plots bring romance, emotion, thrills, and spending money back to this forum.

Maybe, instead of plots, we need to do something with more member participation. Like Jeopardy. Or Survivor.
Temple of I    
lolz
Shrowser

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:08 pm   Reply with quote

Mister I wrote:
Plots bring romance, emotion, thrills, and spending money back to this forum.
ur doin eet wrong

But, yeah, I agree with more participation. It's no fun to just sit back and let mods and "special members" go around breaking rules and stuff.
Shrowser's Shop    
THE BIRTHDAY GIRL
King Harkinian
Burning

HP: 88 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:08 pm   Reply with quote

Mah boi, we should have a Digibutter version of Total Drama Island
The King's Chamber    
lolz
Shrowser

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:10 pm   Reply with quote

King Harkinian wrote:
Mah boi, we should have a Digibutter version of Total Drama Island
I would probably shoot myself.
Shrowser's Shop    
Mister I
Almaz

HP: 43 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:12 pm   Reply with quote

TDI...not the best thing to model it after. Albet funny, but...meh, that's mostly role-playing, so...that wouldn't appeal to a larger crowd.

Sorry for pissing you off earlier, Lord Shrowser. Yeah, plots are...kind of lame, when I think about it. Dramatic, but lame.
Temple of I    
Tails Doll

HP: 100 MP: 3 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:25 pm   Reply with quote

Last time I really bothered to be in a plot, I was calculating and spying on Lord Bowser, preparing for the worst, and then Francis and Lord Bowser just fought, and everybody else just had to watch and pretend it was awesome that they were watching two people have an online fight. It was stupid. Francis is awful at making plots.
Hell    
lolz
Shrowser

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:27 pm   Reply with quote

Valigarmanda wrote:
Last time I really bothered to be in a plot, I was calculating and spying on Lord Bowser, preparing for the worst, and then Francis and Lord Bowser just fought, and everybody else just had to watch and pretend it was awesome that they were watching two people have an online fight. It was stupid. Francis is awful at making plots.
That was the only fun one. BRING BACK THE DDoD DAMMIT!
Shrowser's Shop    
Elite Nerr
Francis

HP: 50 MP: 3 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:50 pm   Reply with quote

I have no control over if users get together to create a plot. I see nothing wrong with them doing so.

Well, I did help him out a little by making him appear banned.
Francis' Fort Garage Sale    
lolz
Shrowser

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:56 pm   Reply with quote

Francis wrote:
I have no control over if users get together to create a plot. I see nothing wrong with them doing so.

Still, this one scared the shit out of people. It wasn't fun at all. The rules say that if a hacking threat is discussed, the person who did it will be banned. TCH practically fooled us into thinking he was hacking the site. I think that's a ban, right thar.
Shrowser's Shop    
WHO HA HOO HEY HOOM
Paper Luigi
Vampire

HP: 1 MP: 7 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:51 pm   Reply with quote

Shrowser wrote:
Francis wrote:

Still, this one scared the shit out of people. It wasn't fun at all. The rules say that if a hacking threat is discussed, the person who did it will be banned. TCH practically fooled us into thinking he was hacking the site. I think that's a ban, right thar.

Dammit. Nothin' here.

Last edited by Paper Luigi on Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
PaperLuigi's Inconvienence Store    
Master of Puppets...
The Chaos Heart

HP: 100 MP: 6 Lives: 22

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:54 pm   Reply with quote

Paper Luigi wrote:
Shrowser wrote:
Francis wrote:

I loved that party.

If you ban me, you also have to ban:

Medikoopa
Crazy Cody
Frozenwinters
Piccolo the Pixl
Lord Bowser
Glitz Yoshi
bobzearth42
Lord Crump
Chaos Dimentio
TSSG3
[insert other mods]
Francis

For they were all involved in this as well, whether it was crying fake tears of worry, to pretending to be possesed, to actually allowing me access to their accounts. Ban, go ahead. But you have to ban these people as well.

Also, if you ban me. I may just find a way back in...
Dimension C    
Super ShadowArticuno

HP: 99 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:55 pm   Reply with quote

I have to go with everyone else on this one, Francis, plots need more member participation. Next time we have a modplot or something similar, the mods should be more like, let's say game masters, as opposed to the people the plot revolves around. If members want to start sitewide plots, maybe they should clear it up with you AND all of us first, and make sure it isn't one making a serious issue hard to believe, like TCH's. Hacking threats have been done as a plot, and both of them have caused drama.

So yeah, we need more survivor/Jeopardy/Big Brother type plots that members can participate in without having to somehow mind-control RPOT/The mods into playing with them. Actually, Big Brother could be interesting. We have a separate forum that everyone can view, and some members could only post there. That'd work with Survivor, too.
A Bucket of Stuff    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Feedback