digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

My letter I plan on sending to both Spielberg and Lucas.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> digiblogger
THE BIRTHDAY GIRL
King Harkinian
Burning

HP: 88 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 8:46 pm   Reply with quote

Dear Mr. Spielberg/Lucas,

I am a big fan of your movies, especially Indiana Jones. I absolutely LOVED the most recent one, Kingdom of the Crystal Skull. I really would love a fifth one, and I have written a plot idea of a possible 5th movie, which would be called "Indiana Jones and the Fountain of Youth."

Here is the basic premise:

Indy, Marion, and Mutt have been living near the college for a year now, and Indy gets a phone call from an old friend: Short Round?! Shorty's now a 21-year old living with Willie (his adopted mom) in San Francisco, and he plans a reunion, which the Joneses attend. At the party, Mutt and Shorty get in a huge fight over who was a better sidekick, and Willie and Marion start a friendly rivalry as well. Indy is pleased to see his old friends again, but the party is crashed by a rowdy hippie, who for some reason is looking for him. The hippie tells Indy that his "tribe" of peace-loving yuppies are looking for an archaeologist who can help them find the Fountain of Youth. Indy agrees to help them, and he decides to take his family, as well as Willie and Short Round, on the adventure. While all this is happening, a Communist who survived the chaos of what happened in the previous movie is plotting revenge on Dr. Jones, and implanted a spy camera in his fedora (?) when he wasn't looking. The heroes and the hippies travel through the Everglades, fighting off alligators, giant bugs, more Communists, and some very...erm....large...snakes on their way to the hidden site of where Ponce De Leon found the fountain. They get there, and they see the Communist has already gotten to the Fountain. After a battle in the swamp temple, which Mutt's switchblade and Short Round's karate studies help win, the hippie thanks Dr. Jones and teleports away (?) Mutt is about to ask Indy if he was an alien, but it's too late for questions- Indy finally jumps in the Fountain, and with a ton of CGI, Prof. Henry Jones, Jr. has been computer-generatedly changed into how he looked in Raiders! Marion jumps in as well. An astonished Mutt and Shorty look on shock, while a now-horny Willie gives him a huge kiss. Marion returns the favor and makes out with Indy. Indy just shrugs, saying "It's always gonna end like this, honey, it's always gonna end like this."

You would need to bring back Ke Huy Quan and Kate Capshaw, as well as
cast the hippie, his hippie "tribe," and the Communists.

Thank you for your attention, and please tell me what you think!

-******* (my real name goes here)
The King's Chamber    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> digiblogger