digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

All these leaving topics...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> digiblogger
Nastasia

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 3:22 pm   Reply with quote

...can't we just try to come to some sort of peaceful solution to our problems instead of just letting everyone leave? I mean, I know digibutter can't be perfect, but we could at least TRY to make digibutter a little bit better for everyone else...

...I know I probably don't have any room to be saying this because I'm not the most popular member here....but you at least have to listen....I don't want people to fight here anymore, but I can't stop them myself... D:
Nastasia's Shop    
Tails Doll

HP: 100 MP: 3 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 3:29 pm   Reply with quote

It's their choice. If they can't handle it, they're better off not coming at all.
Hell    
Nastasia

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 3:32 pm   Reply with quote

I dunno....maybe I'm just over-reacting...besides, people end up coming back a lot anyways....hopefully there won't be so many leaving topics tommorow...but still, there are a lot of problems on digibutter that we should do something about...
Nastasia's Shop    
Strawberry-san
Celeste Dimentia

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 3:36 pm   Reply with quote

It doesn't matter how 'popular' you are, you can say what you want! And if it's a good message, the chumps on Digi should listen! But that's just common sense.
Dimension D    
Tails Doll

HP: 100 MP: 3 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 3:40 pm   Reply with quote

King Bowser wrote:
It doesn't matter how 'popular' you are, you can say what you want! And if it's a good message, the chumps on Digi should listen! But that's just common sense.
Seriously!
Hell    
and I control the decks
carfilledwithfish

HP: 88 MP: 7 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 4:27 pm   Reply with quote

Do they really need to announce that they are leaving? They could just stop showing up without saying anything. Saying "I'M LEAVING BECAUSE YOU ALL SUCK" and then coming back a few days/weeks/hours later with "I HAD TO COME BACK BECAUSE I'M ADDICTED TO DIGIBUTTZ" is just annoying. Is it just because they want everyone to be sad and try to convince them to stay?

Nastasia

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 4:39 pm   Reply with quote

Blitzwing wrote:
Do they really need to announce that they are leaving? They could just stop showing up without saying anything. Saying "I'M LEAVING BECAUSE YOU ALL SUCK" and then coming back a few days/weeks/hours later with "I HAD TO COME BACK BECAUSE I'M ADDICTED TO DIGIBUTTZ" is just annoying. Is it just because they want everyone to be sad and try to convince them to stay?

Maybe that could be it....maybe it's just that they say they're leaving because they're holding a grudge against a few members and they want them to be sorry when they say they're leaving... :\
Nastasia's Shop    
~A color is just a color~
Frozenwinters

HP: 1 MP: 0 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:03 pm   Reply with quote

Leaving members is just a phase. Picture a beautiful flower, the center and the stem represent digibutter, while the petals represent the members. As the flower ages, the petals begin fall, in this case leave. As time goes on the others begin to leave too because of their strong bond with the others. In no time at all the flower is bare, and is soon trimmed off for the start of a new flower. c:
The Carmadox Party    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> digiblogger