digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

GBA Help

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Hi-Technical Support
President
Brak Obama

HP: 99 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:11 pm   Reply with quote

Ok, so I recently bought Mario Kart Super Circuit from a flea market for 12 bucks.

The game is so far pretty alright, the problem is the dude who previously owned it left all his saved data on it, so I need a way to erase all that because I want to start out fresh.

I keep going around the menus but I can't find any way to erase all the saved data, could it be some code like how you have to press up, up, down, down, left, left, and right, right in Game & Watch Gallery 4 to erase it? (Oh, and I tried that with this game, it didn't work).

Goomba
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 1 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 10:55 pm   Reply with quote

I just Google'd it. Here's the quote:

Quote:
Holding L + R + B + START as you turn the power on will erase saved game data.

Let meh know if it works.
Goomba's Goombalicious Goods    
Fat Tuper
lovegod703

HP: 10 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:33 am   Reply with quote

Goomba wrote:
I just Google'd it. Here's the quote:

Quote:
Holding L + R + B + START as you turn the power on will erase saved game data.

Let meh know if it works.
Yeah, this is it. He beat me to it. I used to have this game. It's really great, imo. I love it!
Milton Games    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Hi-Technical Support