digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Found a glitch

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Super Paper Mario
Nintendo_Fan

HP: 90 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 2:41 pm   Reply with quote

In the Sammer Guys challenge, when one of the sammer guys jumped on me, just as he hit me, I switched characters, and the sammer guy got damaged... But I didn't even attack him.

Stone Cold Dead
Carapar

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 8:15 pm   Reply with quote

That's odd, who did you change to.

Nintendo_Fan

HP: 90 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:54 am   Reply with quote

I don't remember, it was some time ago... I think I was playing with Luigi and changed to Mario.

Cid
Lord Krump

HP: 60 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:35 am   Reply with quote

Buh huh huh. That's interesting; I've yet to find anything like that happen to me.
The Highwind Goods Store    
Para

HP: 99 MP: 6 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:44 am   Reply with quote

Maybe he got caught in the flipping vortex, and his intolerance to surviving in other dimensions caused him to get hurt.

Wacko McGoose
Launching Star
Jailed
Jailed

HP: 10 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 5:24 pm   Reply with quote

That's wishful thinking, Dark Paratroopa. Wanna know how I know you're wrong? Grab a Thoreau-safe, non-flipping enemy (like, say, a Paragoomba) and flip, then throw. The enemy's fine, but it can't flip back to whence it came. Funny to do it to Bald Clefts and Goombas in Yold Desert, or Cherbils in Crag. DO NOT try this with a spiny enemy, or any kind of Cursya. You'll regret it.
Wacko's BURNINATED Gag Shop    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Super Paper Mario