digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Limited Edition Blood DS Lite

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Geek Gear
Larry Koopa
Sam

HP: 35 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 4:58 pm   Reply with quote

The dried blood on the Polar White DS Lite above is from a car accident last week in which the driver of an ambulance lost control and hit a mid-size SUV at 60 MPH. Its warning lights were not flashing at the time. The impact caused the SUV to flip over four times before landing upside down; the ambulance was also thrown over the parkway shoulder. Thankfully, everyone survived the collision with only a few injuries.

Isfet, one of the SUV's passengers and the owner of the DS Lite, happened to be playing Etrian Odyssey when the accident occurred. We knew that the dungeon crawler was pretty punishing, but we weren't aware that its difficulty was so severe that you can almost die while playing it. Despite the tumbling the handheld went through, it still works! Isfet is a bit worried, though, that it might start to smell if he doesn't clean it off soon. He's not sure if the blood was from his head or the piece of glass that stabbed his arm.
Koop    
Elite Nerr
Francis

HP: 50 MP: 3 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:22 pm   Reply with quote

gross.
But, hey, looks like nintendo is making a special blood-from-head edition
(actually a real color coming soon)
Francis' Fort Garage Sale    
Larry Koopa
Sam

HP: 35 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:24 pm   Reply with quote

yeah, i saw
Koop    
OH GOD
Manpersonguything
Werewolf

HP: 100 MP: 8 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:37 pm   Reply with quote

if i was him, i'd carry a shovle while playing. every one would defenatly clear my way XD
TWEWY Pins    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Geek Gear