digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

The Boy, The Book, and The Betrayed. (An SPM fan fiction)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Creations
Master of Puppets...
The Chaos Heart

HP: 100 MP: 6 Lives: 22

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 12:52 am   Reply with quote

Crappy story is crappy. It might not make sense in the beginning, and some of the time lines might be messed up, but just go with it, K?

NOTE: This is written in a way so that ANYONE can be tuned into the plot of SPM, so, it's a bit detailed at the beginning, and throughout parts of the story.

"All worlds will be destroyed...by Count Bleck!"

Prologue

When the count concluded his meeting, the atmosphere of the room was...strange. With the addition of the mysterious masked man, known only as Mr. L (who often gave himself the title, "The Green Thunder", most likely due to his black and green attire), the miniscule minions, O' Chunks, Mimi, and Dimentio, appeared to be powerless against the potency of the hero of prophecy. Could this new partner be enough to thwart the Light Prognosticus hero? Would The Void consume all worlds, as foretold in the pages of the Dark Prognosticus? Only time would hold the answer, and, feeling confident, the count dismissed his baddie brigade for the time being. Entrusting Mr. L to dispatch of the hero, The Green Thunder leapt of his pedestal, and hurried off towards Castle Bleck's workshop to make modifications to his metal monstrosity, Brobot. Seeing the meating was over, the burly Scotsman O' Chunks leapt off his stand as well, and, mumbling under his breath in his thick, scottish accent, scurried off to some unknown part of the castle (probably the kitchen or gym) before Nastasia, the count's assistant, could dole out more punishment (being the count's right hand man, she was in charge of all minion disciplinary action). O' Chunks had failed one too many missions lately, and had been brutally punished for each. (The most recent being a 1,000 word essay on his own incompetence). Mimi skipped off to her room to play dress up and count her rubees (according to her, coins were outdated, and, being only nine, she really had no knowledge of currency other than the extent of what was the most beautiful). With a snap of his fingers, the magical jester Dimentio vanished in a sudden blur of light. In the blink of an eye he was zipping through time and space itself, speeding towards any place, and any era. This was only the most recent method in a series of attempts to find his favorite style of travel (The previous involved himself appearing and vanishing in a whirl of confetti and streamers, while the sound of noise makers rang throughout the room). Although this new method was much more bearable than previous ideas, it was just as much disturbing, if not more so. Though the others may have been more or less aware of the situation, Nastasia understood perfectly clear.
The count was the only other person that should be able to vanish so quickly.
Could this mean Dimentio was as strong as the count?
Could Dimentio be stronger?
More often than not, the psychotic little freak (a nick name he had proven true on multiple occasions) would introduce himself as, "the pleasure of crowds", and, "the master of dimensions". This in of itself would not seem odd when one took into account Dimentio's cheerful persona and lighthearted use of magic.
But to call himself a master?
Master of dimensions?
Yes, of course he possessed extrodinary magical potential, and exceeded in the areas of dimensional magic. He even fabricated his own dimension, Dimension D (Dimension Dimentio), from from the rivers of magic that flowed through his veins.
But a master?
The master?
The phrase had always deeply bothered Nastasia, but now more so than ever. She, nor anyone else knew where he was always running off to. What went through that sick little head of his?
As the ripples in the dimensional fabric faded, so did Nastasia's fears.
Because now they were alone.
Nastasia and the count.
Her count.

"Uh..."

"Bleh? What is it, Nastasia? Speak to Count Bleck."

"Well...it just, no one used to treasure the worlds like you once did..."

"What ails you, Nastasia?"

"Um, well, you could stop the destruction...you know, if you wanted to."

The count fell silent, pondering these words. After a moment, he responded.

"Nastasia...you have always been loyal to me in the past, but..."

"Yes?"

"If you are having second thought, you may depart with my blessing."

Nastasia was shocked by these words.

"Um, no! I made a promise! I'm sticking with you till the end."

"...If that is what you wish."

For what seemed like hours, the two spoke not a word. Once she gained the courage, Nastasia tried to start up the conversation once more, though she felt awkward doing so.

"...It's just...if I could have been that girl...maybe things would be different."

"Silence Nastasia! You can do as much as Count Bleck can do to stall the darkness. The prophecy is to far along now for anyone to stop, stated Count Bleck."

"Yeah...I should have known..."

"..."

"Well, I have some things I need to take care of. There's still a few rebel rousers to initiate..."

"..."

Nastasia sighed, and walked out of the room. The count was alone, with his book, the Dark Prognosticus floating at his side.

"None can sop the destruction now, and oppose Count Bleck! Bleh heh heh heh heh! Bleck!"

With these words spoken, the count teleported away. However, as he did so, he mumbled under his breath.

"Just as no one can ease the raging tempest of my heart."

And with that, he was gone.

This isn't making much sense to you, is it?

Who is Nastasia?

Who is this Count Bleck?

Who are any of these characters?

What prophecy?

Well...you must excuse me. I seem to be rushing things.

You may well be aware of the tale of the The Book of Prophecies, and, you may not.

That is beside the point.

I am here to tell you a slightly different angle of the story.

I am here to tell you what went on behind the scenes of that story.

The story of what happened to the fated couple Blumire and Timpani.

How the fell in love.

How they were torn apart.

And how all the events that befell them were nothing more than a carefully orchestrated plot by one individual.

Some may believe I refer to the murderous traitor, Dimentio.

To those of you who find this, I know not who you be. You may be the hero of prophecy, you may be just an innocent by standard. You may be one of my former minions. You may even be Dimentio, if you somehow survived your fate. If you are, I hope you read this. It may surprise you that I now know more than you ever did.

Regardless of who you are, one thing is certain.

This was no plot of Dimentio's. As clever as he may have been, he was always being secretly controlled by one being.

To hell with Dimentio.

All I'm interested in, is The Chaos Heart.

But I'm doing it again, getting ahead of myself. Speaking of which, I suppose you should know who your author is.

For now, you may call me B.

I am the writer of this tale.

The tale of two lovers, destined for tragedy.

This is the tale of The Boy, The Book, and The Betrayed.

Yes, this sucks s far, I know. It's the prologue after all. But, I suppose I can't deny you comments. In fact, I'd greatly appreciate them.

Last edited by The Chaos Heart on Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:50 am; edited 2 times in total
Dimension C    
Hurt myself real good. D:
General Guy

HP: 94 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:09 am   Reply with quote

It doesn't suck. It wasn't hard to follow. In fact, I loved it. It was an interesting fan fiction with a different view on an already different sort of people, these people being Dimentio and Count Bleck. The poor Count is my favorite videogame villain, for his motivation and drive is unique, as well as the way he's dealing with his wrath.

Anyway, forget my rambling. I thought it was brilliant, more or less.

Master of Puppets...
The Chaos Heart

HP: 100 MP: 6 Lives: 22

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:56 am   Reply with quote

Oh?! Ummm...well...thanks...

I guess I should start writing the first chapter.
Dimension C    
Hurt myself real good. D:
General Guy

HP: 94 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:21 pm   Reply with quote

*nodnod* please do.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Creations