digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

INACTIVE BOARD IS INACTIVE

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Secret Palace of the Filthy Rich
Para

HP: 99 MP: 6 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:03 pm   Reply with quote

SERIOUSLY.
D:

~A color is just a color~
Frozenwinters

HP: 1 MP: 0 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:48 pm   Reply with quote

YOU BUMPED THE BOARD.
GOOD JOB.
The Carmadox Party    
Hellza Ballza
Goron Mask
Dead
Dead

HP: 0 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:32 pm   Reply with quote

posting in thread.
Some store that sells shit    
i am the sandwich
Vid Inferno
Vampire

HP: 73 MP: 0 Lives: 7

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:38 pm   Reply with quote

You know, this reminds me... A bit off topic, but Francis said something to me a few days ago. Apparently, earlier in the life of the Palace, Francis said those in the palace would have more input about the site or something along those lines. I mentioned this in a conversation, and Francis said I should post my idea in here instead of bothering him about it on the Cbox. Perhaps the idea of a more influential feedback forum as well as a hideout for the rich could increase the board's activity?
Anti-Francis Mart    
Hellza Ballza
Goron Mask
Dead
Dead

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:45 pm   Reply with quote

Vid Inferno wrote:
You know, this reminds me... A bit off topic, but Francis said something to me a few days ago. Apparently, earlier in the life of the Palace, Francis said those in the palace would have more input about the site or something along those lines. I mentioned this in a conversation, and Francis said I should post my idea in here instead of bothering him about it on the Cbox. Perhaps the idea of a more influential feedback forum as well as a hideout for the rich could increase the board's activity?

Wait so we have more input then everyone else because were rich?
i am the sandwich
Vid Inferno
Vampire

HP: 73 MP: 0 Lives: 7

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:49 pm   Reply with quote

Sloopy King Zant wrote:
Vid Inferno wrote:

Wait so we have more input then everyone else because were rich?
I can't quite find the topic with the quote, but something similar like that was said. Most of us didn't just get rich by doing nothing, it makes sense.
Anti-Francis Mart    
Hellza Ballza
Goron Mask
Dead
Dead

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:51 pm   Reply with quote

I DID. awesome*shot*
Para

HP: 99 MP: 6 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:39 pm   Reply with quote

That sounds like a pretty awesome idea, if you ask me.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Secret Palace of the Filthy Rich